main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fantasy My Little Pony: Welcome to Canterville

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by s65horsey, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Officer Bobbi
    Zecora's Hut

"Uh... sorry about that. Kind of... got away from me there. Anyway name's Doctor Whooves, these are my friends who will probably want to handle their introductions themselves, pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss...?"

"This is Zecora." Bobbi interrupted before the zebra herself could say anything. The last thing they needed was more rhymes to set Whooves off. "Her hut was marked on the map back in my office."

The police pony tipped her hat to Zecora and smiled. "Howdy, Miss Zecora. I'm Bobbi, and I'm the new police officer hereabouts. I would have come round to talk to you anyhow, but I got this job to do. My friends and I are lookin' for some plants here in the Everfree Forest: Spurstar, Sparklegirths and Ponydew."

Hadn't the dossier mentioned something about Zecora and herbs? Bobbi thought for a second.

"I don't suppose you know anything about them, livin' as you do in the forest and all?"

[TAG All]

2. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC: Speedwell

This had to be the first time Speedwell had met a zebra in his travels. The stripes were very becoming of her, he had say. The mint green pony decided then and there that there should be more Zebra in equestria. And her rhymes made her just all the more charming. If she really was so knowledgeable about plants, he should really see if he could trade recipies with her. Maybe she'd like his recipie for an aromatherapy oil he had made himself.
    "Speedwell at your service, Madam."
    He wasn't quite sure where the madam or the bit about being at her service had come from. Speedwell hoped this reputable pony would not be offended.

Tag: All

IC: Hot Coals

Hot Coals chuckled bashfully.
    "Well I was only joking, but if you think we can do it..."
    Pinkie Pie's sheer optimism was infectious.
    "We can do this!"

He pulled close a large cake with his unicorn magic and using a small flame from the end of his horn, started browning it just enough to make it look like it had been burnt. That being done, he started icing it on one side, trying to make it look like it had tripped over somehow and all the icing had slipped to the side. Finishing it with a flourish, he started blowing up ballons, only inflating them with his own puff rather than helium, so they would hang down rather than up.

"I thought we could hang these dangling down everywhere" he gasped, even brighter red in the face than usual, due to all the puffing. "And we could serve all the food with plates on top instead of the bottom."
    He couldn't help but get into the swing of things now. This whole parties buisness was almost as fun as setting things on fire. And Hot Coals just LOVED watching things burn.

Tag: Sey

3. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Apologies for the delay on an update. I've been sick and my brain apparently turned to fuzz with this virus. I'm working on it, I promise!

4. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Ok so I received a new CS. Are any of the old players still around and does anyone want to keep going? darthhelinith Livi-Wan Ramza

I actually thought the game had locked, but it appears that it isn't.

5. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm perfectly happy to continue ^-^

s65horsey likes this.
  6. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    GM approved~ <f-shy> yay </f-shy>

Name: Violet Sonata
    Pony type [regular, unicorn, Pegasus]: Unicorn
    Coat Color: White
    Hair Color: Dark violet with streaks of black
    Eye Color: Violet
    Cutie Mark: A treble clef and a bass clef surrounded by music notes, in various shades of black and purple
    Special ability: Music - Has the magical ability to play multiple musical insturments at once (up to six) Mostly string insturments and Piano, has been trying to learn woodwinds and brass.
    Relatives: None worth mentioning
    Favorite Food: Waffles~!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.