main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson New here

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jake_Skyywalker, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Jake_Skyywalker

Jake_Skyywalker Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2010
    Hi, I guess I found a bunch of Jedi/Star Wars fans in Tucson right? So what do we do around here?

2. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Welcome!

Yes, you did find a bunch of Star Wars fans here. As of right now, the most we're doing is a bi-weekly RPG. We will sometimes get together to watch an episode of the Clone Wars TC show, and we have hypothetical plans for a costumed food drive and Book Club meetings.

It's been a bit slow lately, but we're all still here, and glad to welcome another into our fold.

3. Jake_Skyywalker

Feb 17, 2010
    Thanks for the welcome. Im not sure if this is just a star wars fan thing or a Jedi thing if you know what I mean. Ive decided to fallow the Jedi code, mostly, and live that kind of a peaceful life. If you guys aren't like that then I hope you have an open mind. :)

4. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Welcome Jake! Yes most of us are open minded but I dont think any of us are listed as "jedi" for religion. We used to have an ordained jedi minister a few years ago but he left the group. I hope you find yourself welcome here!

5. Jake_Skyywalker

Feb 17, 2010
    So what all happens here? Do you guys meet on a regular basses? And how many of you are there if you do? Sorry for all the questions but its just cool to find fans where I live.

6. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    Well, I usually go to the Minis and RPG sessions. Lately Minis has been slacking. But if you're in to RPGs or Minis, then you should stop by for a game.

7. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    I tend to read the novels and comics when I can. I would like to do so much more but I have to focus on my stacks.

8. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    hmmm.. Frank what are your stacks?

J_S welcome from me as well. Always great to see another soul around. :)

9. padme9055

padme9055 Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2010
    Hello! I'm so excited to find other Star Wars fans around Tucson. I can't wait to get in on one of the RPG's.

10. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Hi there. Nice to find you here. Surely soon we will be having a gathering and you can come out and say hello in person.

11. padme9055

padme9055 Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2010
    Awesome! Thank you so much. I look forward to meeting everyone.

12. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    We need to have a gathering of just hanging out and chatting in the near future.
    Who all is game.