main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Member Dropping in!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Emperor Von Schweetz, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Emperor Von Schweetz

Emperor Von Schweetz Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2012
    Hey! My name's Heather, and I'm new here.

It looks like a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get started!

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome to the Boards Emperor Zombie!! What part of Star Wars is your Favorite? What draws you into it?

3. Emperor Von Schweetz

Emperor Von Schweetz Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2012
    My favorite part is probably from Revenge of the Sith, when Darth Vader's mask is sealed, and the breathing starts, because it feels like the original three and the prequels were finally put together.
    What draws me into it (other than the characters, creativity, ect.) is the feeling that no matter how bad things get, there will always be hope. And no matter who's in power, there will always be good people. I feel that there are so many bad people in the world today, that it's nice to sit back and watch Star Wars, and be reminded that there will always be good in the world.

I don't know if that makes any sense, but it's how I feel.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Emperor Zombie: Failte Nua Duine (that's 'welcome new person' in Irish).
    Seconding what the others have said... have fun, get involved, and if you run into any concerning things, you have created your own little 'tech support thread right here.

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    That makes alot of sense....and you wouldn't be alone in those thoughts. Always a light at the end of the tunnel....its what makes us human! ;)

Emperor Zombie likes this.