main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN New member!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Master_Jedi_Scott, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jedi_Scott

Master_Jedi_Scott Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Hello everyone. I'm glad there is a Knoxville organization and I am interested in being a part of the group. I am in Crossville (1 hour west or 5 seconds by lightspeed! lol)

2. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    Welcome! Come out and see us sometime. I live about an hour away as well, I think we are well worth the drive :D

3. smuggler1186

smuggler1186 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    Welcome, man!

4. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Welcome aboard. Pardon our dust while we hammer out the details on the April meeting, but once we have that sorted out you should come and join us. Do you collect or do any kind of costuming?

5. Master_Jedi_Scott

Mar 30, 2005
    I am working on a costume and yes I collect just about anything that is Star Wars. I went into Wal-Mart today. They were putting up the Episode III figures that goes on sale at midnight.

(uses jedi mind power to make Wal Mart greeter bring figures to checkout for me!)

6. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Have them get me a Grievous Unleashed and a Jedi Starfighter while you're at it. ;)

I'm not a collector myself, but quite a few folks in the group enjoy owning all things Star Wars. I just get what catches my eye, but right now I am steering clear of it all due to the risk of getting spoiled. What costume are you working on?

7. Master_Jedi_Scott

Mar 30, 2005
    Not sure about the costume Jar Jar. I want something cool!

I live in Crossville and the Wal Mart here has the wanted items still in stock. I went over to Knoxville last weekend. HA! Everything was goen through like there wasn't tomorrow.

8. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Well I am sure that whatever costume you decide to go with will be great, but seeing as you haven't started yet I suggest making a jedi. If you want cool it is a scientific fact that nothing is cooler than a jedi knight, plus we already have a stormtrooper in the group so we don't need another one. We would be overrun by the empire!

Right now I am reading my latest acquisition, The Cinema of George Lucas, and I am very surprised with it so far. I expected all of the wonderful art and photographs, but I had no idea that the book would be so well-written. I highly recommend it but it is a bit pricey, so I will bring it to the meeting for some show and tell.

9. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    Nothing wrong with the dark side! Join us you know you wanna!

10. Ryno_vader333

Ryno_vader333 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2005
    Good o'll Rocky Top who won the orange and white game?

11. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Honestly, I didn't even know that the orange and white scrimmage had been played, but when I looked it up online I found this headline:

"Orange beats White, 60-50"

That is a high score for a football game, but sports in general really isn't my bag. My interest lies in other hobbies, like Star Wars for instance, but I can still appreciate it to an extent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.