main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Newbie (hello) Best place to find new releases grnvl/sprtbrg?

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by MoFrinker, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoFrinker

MoFrinker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    Hi anyone and everyone,I dont know how often anybody frequents the boards here,but I thought I would ask.I've been running all over Greenville/Spartanburg just hoping to find some slip ups on the ROTS figures,no luck as of yet......anyone else?I have had some good luck finding clearance Star Wars.Anyone heard if there will be midnight madness anywhere local?I will be out of state that weekend,but still hoping to luck up!BTW: Just found out today the KB in Haywood mall is no more. =(

2. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I have always found the Super Walmart in Spartanburg to be good, but they didn't have Anakin's Jedi Interceptor, so they may not be the best anymore.

3. MoFrinker

MoFrinker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    I have never had any luck at the Super Walmart.The one in Boiling Springs I lucked up and found the Unleashed Stromtrooper.(thought I'd never find that one)The Target close to wesgate mall is where I found Anikins Starfighter.....I heard the TRU in Spartanburg is going to have a huge display,but they didnt mention midnight madness.And I'm sure like everyone else has read the tents sales at walmart sound cool,but I'll be in Michigan that weekend(doubt they will have tents outside)

4. plokooner2610

plokooner2610 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 10, 2004
    I dont understand the point of this one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.