main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Next Meeting Sat - Sept 14th . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Aug 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hola peoples, our monthly meeting will be around soon and it will take place after the Toy show at Live Oak so those who are working or attending the Toy Show should be able to attend the meeting as well . . .

Our location is the Alien Worlds on Ingram Rd. behind Ingram park mall, if you need directions feel free to email me at Obijuan70@aol.com . . .

See everyone there !!!

John

2. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    *****UPDATE*****

The time for the meeting has changed to 5:30 !!!

The location is still at Alien Worlds on Ingram Rd behind the mall but we are meeting a little later since we have a few of us working at the Toy Show . . .

If you plan to attend the Toy Show, that takes place from 11a - 5p at the Live Oak Civic center your fellow SAFF members Chris, Cassy, myself and Rob will be there selling so we hope to see you there . . .

After the meeting we will throw down a munch and possibly check out Episode 2 at the Cinemark movies 12 . . .

Take Care and see everyone there !!!

John

3. DarthRoc

DarthRoc Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2002
    Hey!!! Tell Chris and Cassy to save me a Star Wars Unleashed Darth Vader if they have one!!! and an Anakin one too.

4. Chewbacca of Kashyyyk

Chewbacca of Kashyyyk Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 17, 1999
    OBJ

Whatever happened to your mara jade site?

5. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey Chewbacca, the sites are being reworked and moved to a new server for Michonne, Shannon and Amy Allen . . .

It will take some time for this to take place but there should be something new soon . . .

Take Care

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.