main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY November Meet and Eat

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Okay, spoke w/Dar at Halloween and he would like his going away dinner at Buca Di Beppo?s on Saturday November 20th. We forgot to discuss a time but let?s shoot for our usual time of 7PM, that way if people have other plans during the day they could still maybe make it for dinner. Since this is a Saturday night, reservations will fill up early so we don?t want to wait too long. I?ll give people 1 week to post up their interest and then I?ll try to make the reservations for the desired day/time. So if you even think you can make it post up.

http://www.bucadibeppo.com/locations/default1701.aspx

2051 South Hurstbourne Parkway
    Louisville, KY 40220
    (502) 493-2426

2. DarKyram

DarKyram Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 5, 2010
    Consider me plus one.

Would it possibly be an issue to make it Sunday the 21st instead? Work issues are pushing me to reschedule.

3. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Of course we can make it Sunday the 21st. Wouldn't be much of a dinner if you couldn't be there :)

4. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    put me down for me and becka

5. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    We shall be there... put us down for two. [face_batting]

6. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    put me down as well.

7. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    Cognus and I will be there.

8. Kepare

Kepare Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2010
    New here, but I've met a few of you. I'm the jolly, fat guy in a skirt Dar calls Carebear from over on the Mercs' site. I'll be attending as well.

9. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Excellent! Glad to have you!

10. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    Go ahead and put me plus 1. This may change closer to the date, but at least we'll be covered either way.

11. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    I'll be Darth Pancreas's plus one

:)
    Jammies

12. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    Sadly, we will be out of town that weekend and will not be able to make it. Give Dar an extra hug for us and have a fantastic evening!:)

We wish you well Dar and in your journey ahead, and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

13. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Reservation has been made under my last name for Sunday the 21st at 7PM. See you all there!

14. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010

[face_dancing] Hi Carebear! It'll be great to have you with us! We're a barrel of [face_monkey] when we're all together! 8-}

15. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Is this in the same lot as the theater?

16. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    I don't think so Rel, It is more closer to the corner of Taylorsville and Hersborne. But. Not.

17. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Hey Relin, no, it's on the same side of Hurstbourne, but on the other side of Taylorsville Rd. Do you know where the Kinko's is? It's not quite as far down as Kinko's, but on the same side of the Rd. I hope that helped. [face_batting]

18. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Last night was AWESOME! You just can't go wrong with Boopies! =D= I had a wonderful time, we actually closed the place down!! [face_beatup] I was successful in getting a little tipsy, and the ride home was also fun... we listened to loud music, and I think I talked poor Banes ears off! How I accomplished that over the music is anyones guess! :p At any rate, the night began and ended fabulously! Love you guys to pieces! Have a wonderful week! [face_batting]

19. DarKyram

DarKyram Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 5, 2010
    I want to thank you guys all sooooo much. The cookies and gifts are awesome, the dinner was absolutely AMAZING! I had so much fun spending time with you guys last night you have no idea. On behalf of Showtunes, Lindsay, and myself, I thank you guys for such a wonderful dinner. Really, you don't know how much it means to me. I love you guys all so very much.

Last night was full of fun and laughs that I hope to take with me down range. I'm so thankful to have such good friends as you guys.

I had such a good time, and the only real down side is I lost my camera... I had it when we left after that last picture, and thought it was in my pocket... but it wasn't. I've searched my truck, all my pockets and gift bags, and Showtunes and Lindsay looked through their things and found nothing. Lindsay even drove back to the parking lot to see if it was laying around somewhere and found nothing... :( I called the restaraunt this morning to see if they'd had anything turned in and the lady said her manager wasn't there to check the office or safe. So... here's hoping. If not... I'm so bummed to lose so many great photos.

But that sour note aside, I had so much fun that I can't wait to see everyone again in December.

Once again, thank you all SOOOOOOOO much for such a wonderful evening!

20. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    brother, thank you. you and showtunes both.

21. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    What a great time! That will have to become our "special occasion" restaurant.
    Dar, sorry to hear about your camera. Hope it turns up. I have a few pictures I just got finished downloading. Everyone feel free to swipe and share.
    http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/LGA%20Buca%2011-21-10/

22. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002
    Brandy and I had a great time as well. It was very nice to meet those of you I had not before. Can't wait for the next get together :)

23. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    I'm so sorry Dar mis-placed his camera, but it's nice that you got these great [:D] photos Mika, all was not lost.

24. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    Pictures or no, you all will not forget that a bunch of nerds are thinking about you when you are down range.

25. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002

LMAO!!! This! Dar, regardless if you find the camera or not, this is true, and you will have many more photo ops. This I'm sure of :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.