main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NR election

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ValinHalcyon, Oct 26, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandAdmiralCaesar

GrandAdmiralCaesar Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 10, 2000
    WOW they changed the boards. I don't like it. It's to akward. Anywho I will post the polls tomarow afternoon after I here about Gores stunning victory.

2. ValinHalcyon

ValinHalcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2000
    i dont think gore will amke a stunning victory,however Garm...

3. HellSpit

HellSpit Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2000
    Well I am voting Winter(duh)

4. ValinHalcyon

Aug 31, 2000
    why am i not surprised

5. Art_Core

Art_Core Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 18, 2000
    When is the winner going to be announced, if there enugh votes. or will you just going to go with whatever votes you have.

6. Yavarice

Yavarice Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2000
    Heh. Im just your everyday lurker that show up every month or so, but i couldn't resist putting my vote it.

I cast my ballot for Wedge. A warrior leader is what the NR needs at this desperate time. Maybe when the Vong have scurried back to wherever they came from then someone else will take over.

And Grandadmiralcaesar. You would make a great politician. ;-)

7. HellSpit

HellSpit Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2000
    Well I voted for winter BECAUSE she is a warrior at heart she know what it is like to fight a unstopable enemy, she was one of the first in the rebellion and has been with leia for her political carreer so she know that as well so all and all she is the best choice.

8. GrandAdmiralCaesar

Oct 10, 2000
    Thank you Yavarice,

But you may only vote for Garm bel Iblis, Corran Horn, Leia, Winter, or Borsk. Also, with so much going on with the REAL election I've been to excited to post. However I got the polls

Garm: 14%-1 vote
    Leia: 14%-1 vote
    Corran:14%-1 vote
    Winter:29%-2 votes
    Borsk:29%-2 votes

Looks like were back to square one....

Tomarrow the 2 canidates with most votes will stay and the rest eliminated. So come back to see if you want to change your vote when the primaries are done.

9. ValinHalcyon

Aug 31, 2000
    thank you very much Caesar

10. Yavarice

Yavarice Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2000
    Oops, i seemed to have looked at the wrong candidate list. In that case I say Garm!

11. ValinHalcyon

Aug 31, 2000
    Garmis now tied with Winter and Borsk for 2 votes, Corran and Leia have 1 vote

12. DarkJediMe

DarkJediMe Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2000
    You know, you could consider the 21-Winter, 17-Borsk the popular vote, not the Electoral vote. The electoral vote would be based on the number of stars that forum member has. I need to go watch another election, so somone figure that out.

13. Jarik

Jarik Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2000
    someone clue me in. i was here for the first election. why are we voting again?

14. GrandAdmiralCaesar

Oct 10, 2000
    we want to do it every book to see if opinions change. We are also considereing the possibility of later elections for diffrent posts, Minister of state, minister of defense, etc.

Also, I cannot do a primary until only 2 canidates are tied and currently Garm, Borsk and Winter are tied with 2 votes. So we wait...

15. Ganner

Ganner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2000
    Uh...who one the first time?

16. GrandAdmiralCaesar

Oct 10, 2000
    Winter beat the incumbent Borsk Fey'lya by three votes. I can tell you that at the time I was Fey'lya's Chief of Staff and I went nuts. 3 votes I lost by! 3! But, now I am an election chairman I do not advocate voting for one canidate or another. So don't think I am trying to get you to vote for Borsk. I just want you to vote for someone. My job is to manage others campagins and make sure they don't do anything that's considered wrong.

17. GrandAdmiralCaesar

Oct 10, 2000
    this election is not doing as well as I had hoped, I think it's cause every one is still eading BP.

18. GrandAdmiralCaesar

Oct 10, 2000
    Oh boy... no ones posting

19. ValinHalcyon

Aug 31, 2000
    I know the feeling, i think no-one knows whothat we started a new vote, and they all think, we're talking about, "Well my candidate should have won because..." We should make a new post to get the word out.

20. G'rfeeld Mandrell

G'rfeeld Mandrell Jedi Master star 1

Feb 12, 2000
    Yes, a new post would be better...

But it was so close to the other election that not everybody have the same interests...

I'm busy lately, and with nobody to debate with, I have no choice that to let the Borsk's campaign be on hold.

In round 2, with only 2 candidates left, maybe the chairman and the co-chairman could agree to support one candidate each, juste to spark off the campaign. It will still be fair, because 1 on each side is equal, so if we have good debates, we can bring people to our elections.

And every vote count!

21. Cyclonetrooper

Cyclonetrooper Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 14, 2000
    Pellaeon for Supreme Commander!
    Pellaeon all the way!
    Pellaeon all the way!

Pellaeon adn Kre'frey 2000!!!!!

22. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Wow, what the sithspawn happened? I go away for a couple days and Wedge gets knocked off the ticket. Whatever happened, my choice is clear...

THE STATE OF FLORIDA GOES TO... BORSK FEY'LYA? (just playing with ya a little)

NO WAIT...FLORIDA CHANGES THEIR MIND AND VOTES FOR WINTER CELCHU!
    WINTER IS OUR CHOICE FOR CHIEF OF STATE!

23. GrandAdmiralCaesar

Oct 10, 2000
    Alright winter is entered as passingf the primaries! Now we need either one vote for garm or Borsk then we move on.

24. ValinHalcyon

Aug 31, 2000
  25. Alexei12

Alexei12 Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2000
    I'm saying Garm because it will be even more boring with the 2 same candidates...at least change the list more than that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.