main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

official collectors thread. toys ,books what ever.

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by chunk_the_jawa, Mar 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    all i ever bought was an original ROTJ speeder bike like 15 years ago (that was sweet), the entire line of micro machines and all the lego sets but one.

2. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    wal mart in thornton has new wave of figures.

3. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    at last count I had over 300 carded figures around 100 loose ,6 boxed and 2 looes 12 inch all thre master piece edition books , all the 12 scale dolls with vehicals " speeder bikes , dew back , and kadu with tarpals, 4 shelves of legos the diferent editions of the trilogy and a copy of star wars from the mid 80's on vhs . about three or four play sets , one was my brother in laws rescued from the trash :( shame on him.
    and just today added another three carded and one loose to my collection.

4. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    fan club vader go get it guys go get it

www.swfan/wizards.com

5. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    The part that I'm most proud of is the entire collection of TPM promotional products. I didn't get them off ebay. I went to every Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC in the state (it seems). I've got the entire toy line for the TriLogo which makes a nice collage when you put the back of the boxes together. I've also got all the nice cups with the characters and the straw in the back (but they're still in the plastic). And I've got all of the cans from the Pepsi promotion, full. The only one that I bought (empty) is the Destiny one. Anybody want to sell me an extra that they might have lying around the house?
    I just bought two of each of the four AOTC preview figures that were just released (if you are interested in one, it happens to be on ebay this week...)
    I've had an Imperial Shuttle since they came out and an Ewok village with the cute little trap underneath and a floating chair for C3PO.
    I love my stuff. If it burns down sometime, I might throw myself into the flames with it.

6. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I hear that I would go into the flames for my stuff.

7. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    HEY LEWIS BLACK , GUESS WHAT I HAVE !

IF YOU GUESSED AN R2-D2 GIANT PEPSI COOLER ,

YOUR RIGHT!

8. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I want one.

9. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Me 2, i liked that thing. I always wanted one :( lol

10. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    It would be great for kegs of guinness.

11. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    ok for those of you that didnt get your vader yesterday its sold out . no word on if there will be a third run on this. If they do go for a third run I would definatly suggest picking one up they are nice looking collectable, and have all ready went up 20x in a secondary market. also avalible from the fan club is the theater release posterat a price of 19.99 plus tax and shipping.They have also marked down the carbon freezing chamber to 16.99 + T&S,
    On a sadder note the 3 3/4 scale shuttle rummerd to be released next month will not be happening. ecexutives at hasbro and FAO schwartz are still hashing out details . weather it will have packin figures or not.They are guessing at the earliest it will be a later third quarter release. and it will be avalible online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.