main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Old Republic game coming

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    So, I'm sure you all know by now that the new old republic game is coming out. Well Lucus film show the standard preview online w/ the back story and all at DragonCon and if it's as good as the hype - we will all be calling in sick the day of release.

2. TrooperKiller

TrooperKiller Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 2006
    Is that the MMORPG? (massive multi-player online role playing game)If so I thought that was being delayed due to the fact that they are recording all of the dialog so it plays more like a movie.

3. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    This one is still a little ways out into 2010 per Steve Sansweet - yes onlijne computer rp - the screen shots and movies are incredible!

4. TrooperKiller

Oct 6, 2006
    I just hope and pray they dont prew the scooch like they did with Galaxies. That game rocked until they walked in changed all the class stuff and more or less put the srews to longtime players.

5. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Steven Sansweet acknowledged as much the issues there - he said the situation will be different from all indications and the galaxies would continue.

6. TrooperKiller

Oct 6, 2006
    Thats good news then. Maybe if times get better in the next year and desktops get a little cheaper I can buy a new one for this game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.