main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Orlando System rejoining the Fan Force! Meeting 27 August 2008.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabacc, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    The Orlando System, a former Fan Force, is meeting in Orlando at the Mall at Millenia Food Court at 6:30pm on 27 August 2008, a Wednesday. We'll have some special visitors from the Tampa Star Wars Collectors Club, grab a bite to eat, discuss the possibility of Celebration V coming to Orlando, have a bit of show and tell, and maybe do a bit of trading.

In hopes of re-opening the Orlando System Fan Force page, post here if you plan on attending, or are just interested in the group.

We maintain the message boards at OrlandoSystem.com, and have a group on Facebook. For information, feel free to stop by those spots or PM me here at the boards. Everyone's welcome-should be a great happening! Campbell Evans, Baron Admin

[image=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/sabacc/Orlando%20System/Logos%20Icons%20Emoticons/03c11ee1.gif]

2. Chris Wyman

Chris Wyman Jedi Master star 1

Jul 7, 2008
    I'll be there with as many people from the TSWCC as I can round up. Looking forward to it!

3. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    Wow. That was the biggest turn out we've had in a while! There were 8 people there before I left and I think a couple more showed up!

I'm sorry I didn't get to participate much but two things were working against me: 1) I could only stay for about an hour since I had to go to work (normally I wouldn't have to go in until 10pm but the fates worked against me last night) and 2) the bulk of the discussion while I was present was centered around collecting, and that is something I know nothing about. :oops: :D

I hope to do this again soon.

L8r

4. Chris Wyman

Jul 7, 2008
    Fantastic meeting last night! Well worth the long trip over from Tampa. Huge thanks to Campbell for inviting us over to join you guys. That was some of the best discussion I've had all year and I can't wait to do it again. It was a pleasure meeting everyone and I look forward to the next time we all get together. =D=

5. FightChick

FightChick Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2008
    Sorry I missed out! Had some trade goodies and magnet sets. Hope we can do it again soon!

6. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I promise we'll do it again, sooner than later. It really was a great meeting and I really appreciate having met some new friends. -Campbell

7. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Sounds like a great meeting, y'all! :D

I am very happy to announce that your board has been moved back to Active status. You can find it here: Orlando, FL

Congratulations and Welcome Back!!

*throws confetti*

=D=

8. Chris Wyman

Jul 7, 2008
    It was a great meeting. I'm glad to have been a part of it.

Hey Traci, did you get that PM I sent you about getting the Tampa Star Wars Collector's Club on the Fan Force?

9. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    I did! Check your PM box. [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.