main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG OST is in stores now!!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by jalibhoy, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wmgan

wmgan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    Define "small"...

2. padawan_princess

padawan_princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    Jazz, no problem, it's the least we can do for you guys...:)

3. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I just watched the DVD: A Musical Journey that comes with the ROTS OST, and I have to say it is really good. It's like watching a musical summary of the entire saga. What's more, the dvd is a bonus to the soundtrack, so you don't have to pay extra money for it.

:)

4. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    I got my Star Wars OT OST CD box set on Monday nite, the nite of the Charity Gala Premiere, and I just love the covers! Of course, I'm not sure I appreciate the fact that when Sony/Lucas says you get a "free poster", they actually mean that the CD cover unfolds out into a poster just 6 times the size of the CD cover... I mean, usually when we talk about posters, we're thinking the really big ones that we can put up on our bedroom walls... and then we get this little one, more like a mini-poster... sigh!

5. wmgan

wmgan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    Well I did get a "real" poster from HMV, similar to the Vader postcard. And I saw Laserlight (in Funan) displaying the very same poster, saying that it comes free with the soundtrack. But the poster is clearly from Singapore, since the words "with Chinese subtitles" appears at the bottom.

6. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    I got the actual poster as well from CD-Rama, only 24 bucks. Actually 23.95. :p

7. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Looks like I won't be able to get the Darth Vader poster since I already bought my soundtrack from Gramophone.. :(

8. darshaassant

darshaassant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2005
    Hee I got the poster.

9. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    lucky you... :(

10. master_siandiao

master_siandiao Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    that time i bought in sembawang music store, they nearly forgot to give me the poster... but in the end, i got it la. the RISE LORD VADER one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.