main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OT Recast with OT forum members!!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Darth_Asabrush, Aug 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Okay, there are some rumours about the mouse droids part in the destroying of the Executor.

Spoilers, be careful

The mousedroid seem to be one of the causes that the deflector shield went down.

2. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    I'll be Uncle Owen and the A-Wing pilot who suicides into the Executor.

3. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I'm sorry but I think Owen is already taken, I'm not sure about the pilot though.

Erin do you have the current cast list?

4. Erin Kenobi

Erin Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2000
    Here?s the latest cast list. I think I got everyone, but if someone?s missing let us know.

Darth_Asabrush - Darth Vader & Imperial Officer in White
    Lord Mauly Mall - Boba Fett
    Darth Pozzi - Emperor Palpatine
    The_emperor's_foot - A special appearance as one of the Emperor's feet!
    Commander Antilles - Wedge Antilles & General Rieekan & Royal Guard
    Kermit - Wedge Antilles' R2 unit
    Taramidala - Princess Leia
    Obi Anne - R2D2 & Mos Eisley lady in Brown dress
    rebel_with_a_cause - C3P0
    MD-O - Mon Mothma
    Darth Ann - Mon Mothma's stunt double
    Princess HAL9000 - Ben (Obi Wan) Kenobi
    Aakim Orates - Luke Skywalker
    Chadawanlearner - Han Solo
    Opium - Chewbacca
    Jedi Yoda - Yoda
    Red-Seven - Grand Moff Tarkin (now confirmed)
    Captain Porkins - Porkins & "look sir, droids" Stormtrooper
    Captain Page - Page & General Veers & Rebel and Imperial extras on Tantive IV and Hoth & ROTJ rebel pilot
    emillson - Gonk droid & female gunner at Echo Station & probably Wicket
    Yop - Mouse droid
    Dark Lady Mara - red headed dancer at Jabba's Palace (with bathing scenes) and Jawa
    Bib Fortuna, Twi'lek - Biggs & Stormtrooper who bumps his head
    Spicelord1 - "TK421" Stormtrooper & some stormtroooper extras
    Erin Kenobi - Dagobah swamp monster
    Primetimejedi - A Mynock
    Brian Man - "some rebel troopers & pilots"
    Lukes Girl - "A female character" (Oola possibly?)
    theredeyedjedi - The fat guy who played Jabba
    Nathandahlin - Max Rebo
    Rilina - Janson
    Keila - Aunt Beru
    Willhuff Tarkin - Tarkin?s understudy
    vedekcobol - Uncle Owen and space slug
    Princess Laura - A ?red head?

There are also rumours that Erin Kenobi will be playing an officer on a Star Destroyer.

5. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Okay, I'll be that A-Wing pilot.

6. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Negotiations between Lucas and the unhappy actors rage on into the eleventh hour! Seen here is our EXCLUSIVE SPY PHOTO of an irate Obi Anne bashing Lucas over the head with a folding chair! Updates on this developing story to come.

7. Erin Kenobi

May 30, 2000
    Recent news has just confirmed that DarthBoba has been casted as the A-Wing pilot who flys into the Executor!

8. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    NB: I want to be the Royal Guard who whacks Jerjerrod with his force pike in an ROTJ cut scene.

9. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Commander Antilles is trying to be cast as royal guard, the guard's screen time and lines are not finished yet though.

And I will not give any comments about the spy photo, except that the photograf should feel a bit worried.

10. Erin Kenobi

May 30, 2000
    There are rumours that a royal guard cut scene may be added in this filming. A key element to this scene is, however, missing. Could an announcement as to the casting of Moff Jerjerrod be coming soon?

11. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Maybe he is the rumoured CGI character.

12. Erin Kenobi

May 30, 2000
    Official sources have confirmed that Erin Kenobi will be playing an officer on a Star Destroyer.

13. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I have no comments about the fact that my quarrel with GL gave the result of a really big scene where R2 is the hero.

14. Erin Kenobi

May 30, 2000
    The following Imperials are needed:

Admiral Piett
    Captain Needa
    Admiral Motti
    Stromtroopers
    Death Star Personnel
    Imperial Officers
    TIE Fighter Pilots
    Bounty Hunters on Executor (Boba Fett taken)
    Moff Jerrjerrod (sp.?)
    Admiral Ozzle
    Mouse Droids

And Lando Calrissian still hasn't been casted!

If you know of some one who would do well with one of these roles, please share.

15. Darth_Asabrush

Darth_Asabrush Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 21, 2000
    ok ok, you go away for a couple of weeks and the arguments start, Well I'm back and WOW! does the set look good or what?!

Red Seven: I'm all yours, lets get rehersing. Now the unions haven't got involved yet have they? I do hope not! Are we ready to shoot, the recast has a tight schedule you know!

I have heard that certain thespians (who shall remain nameless) are playing up. Well this won't do people, we need to pull together for the sake of the production!

emilsson/erin kenobi: How the the remaining castings going?

Obi Anne: keep a close eye on those thesps - contact Dark Lady if you need backup!

It's so good to be back, and tanned too:)

16. Erin Kenobi

May 30, 2000
    Welcome! If you're auditioning for an Imperial part, you need to go down the hallway and it will be the third door on the left. Extras are being cast in the Circle Ballroom and Rebel auditions are taking place in the Red Room on the third floor.

17. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    It is now official that emilsson will play Wicket AND the ewok that hugs Han's legs.

18. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    emilsson has gotten quite a lot of parts. Does this mean that they have spend to much money on special effects and now need to scale down on the actors.

Maybe I will take my chance to be a TIE-pilot.

19. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Remember I have just come from the set, and I can tell you this.....they are saving alot of cash by building most of the sets out of old cardboard. It has been heavily disguised but is a fraction of the cost! But don't worry there is plenty in the kitty for good quality actors like ourselves!

Lets not take on too many parts each.....it could get a little tricky in some scenes! Variety is the key here I think!....by the way how are the rehersals going? Red Seven: I'm back!!!!!!

I'm hearing of some very exciting developments which I will share with you as soon as I can confirm them...........

20. Captain Page

Captain Page Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 22, 2000
    Spy Report: By popular demand, Wedge will now have nearly as many scenes in the trilogy as Luke Skywalker, but with less whining! Commander Antilles has been selected to play the Rebel hero. Also, General Veers' part has been expanded. He now is the commander of Imperial ground forces on Endor in ROTJ but is wounded by a Rebel Commando (rumored to be Lt. Page) near the beginning, leaving his second-in-command, a colonel by the name of Klink, in charge. How Captain Page, selected to play both parts, is going to fit this in is a mystery to this Star Wars insider.

Also, there is now a small part available for two Rebel commandoes on Endor, Corporal Delevar (male) and Corporal Beezer (female). These two have major parts in the new RotJ sequences.

Many Bothans were pied to bring us this information.

21. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Hmmm, interesting indeed.

I have been asked to give my reflections on the filming and here are a first glimpse of Obi Anne's official select.

Well my rehearsals go fine, I've been walking in my brown dress and it feels alright. OK now I can confirm that my quarrels with GL also had the result that I will have a spoken line.

The R2 part is a bit trickier, I haven't talked to Kermit for a while and Threepio hasn't yet decided what polish he will need.

That's all for now.

22. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Captain Page, this is an interesting development. Can you confirm who your spies are? None of my reliable and thus far correct insiders have yet to pass this information on to me......could there be some debunking going on here I wonder, some kind of smoke screen....hmmmm?

I'll check with my insiders to confirm your rumours..........

23. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    I have been asked to comment on the "fight" between myself and Commander Antilles.....

We had a "amiable discussion" due to "artistic differences", but this has now been sorted. The team is begining to gel and the initial "troubles" have been put down to "teething problems" that massive productions always experience. Any suggestions of violence are largely over stated. Antilles is now sharing a trailer with Bib Fortuna, Twi'lek purely because thier shooting schedules tie in because both are playing rebel pilots. It is down to luck that I now have a trailer all to myself. Any suggestions that a deal has been struck are totally fabricated.

I hope this puts an end to some unsavoury rumours;)

24. Red-Seven

Red-Seven Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 21, 1999
    Darth, does your suit fit? I think the one we stole from.....I mean, the costume for Tarkin our production staff "obtained" for Tarkin is a bit on the small side. It appears I'm about 5 inches taller than Mr. Cushing. (It appears i only have his big shoes to fill metaphorically)

Any Imp auditions have to come down here to read with me for the part. However, I think we'll keep them away from Vader (who needs to do some fight scenes) until filming, so that the fear and stammering can be more spontaneous.

25. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Good idea Red-Seven, good idea......

Now you come to mention it, the suit "designed" for me does feel rather spacious but I was told that this would give me room to move in my more animated scenes.

Admiral Motti and the other senior Imperials from ANH have yet to be cast, so our rehersals may be abit tricky. Also, we will need to use special effects when the Imperial officer in white appears in the same scenes as us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.