main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Our new CR

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Senator_Leia73, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Okay guys we need to have an election for the new CR.

First lets get some noms. Is there anyone who would like to be the new CR? If noone wants to. Then I can do it :D

2. mybad4990

mybad4990 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2005
    I nominate myself. :p

i kid, i kid.

I really dont know who to nominate yet, since very few people frequent this board.

I'll have to get back to you on that.

EDIT: Since i am on here allmost all the time, i suppose i could do it.

3. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Ok thats fine. Just try not to take all year :p I know we most of us barely post/visit very much so we will most likely be waiting on some people to just show up :D

4. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Oh i wasn't trying to brag about my time on here, but i will be on here very often, at least until school starts back up....[face_worried] :(

5. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Sorry I didnt see the edit on your post. I usually check in here everyday. But know one ever post anything and I'm like...okay whatever :p

We need noms and volunteers so we know who we are going to vote for. Once we have 3-5 people "running" for CR then pm your vote to me. You can vote for yourself of course. If some one nominates you and you do not want to do it then please tell me and I will take your name off the list.

So far we have:

Senator_Leia73
    mybad4990

We need at least one more person to have a vote. If noone else wants to run. Then we can go ahead and vote.

And remeber to take you time and choose wisely.

For those who dont know this is what a CR is:

As a member of Fanforce and your group, their a few ways you can get more involved. The first opportunity is the City Representative position, or CR. CR's have essentially replaced what are known as moderators. A moderator is responsible for maintaining their online forum. However, a CR transcends this role because they are also responsible for representing their chapter and its interests.

A CR must be a leader -- capable of organizing and supporting their entire chapter. A CR is elected by the members of a chapter. However, if a group has not yet become a recognized chapter, they may still elect someone to represent them and their interests until said group becomes official.

6. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    I think DanteKy would be good choice, since he is older, but anyone is fine with me, not like we have much spam or anything, but we do need to have some gettogethers and whatnot, I saw EP3 for the 4th time last night, just as awesome as the 1st.

7. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    So are you going to run or not, jon?

We need to know.

8. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    As soon as we can here from Jon depending on his answer to the nomination we can being voting. But it would be a good idea to have more people voting than just us 4 :p So if any of you happend to see or hear from anybody else in here tell them about this :D

9. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    I am not going to be a candidate, I will just vote for one of you guys.. also is there a rule you can not vote for yourself?

10. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Well, Leia said in her above post that we could vote for ourselves,so.......

I wonder where dante has been....

11. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    If you want we can make it a rule that you can not vote for yourself. But in most elections you can vote for yourself.

12. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Well, with as few runners as we have,and even fewer voters, that might not be a good idea.

13. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    D'oh I forgot the CR must 18 or older.

14. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Well I am 18, just turned that age on May 17th, actually.

So that leaves me and Dante, if he wants to run, then.

Sorry leia.

15. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Thats cool I dont mind. So when ever we have two more people that want to run then we can vote. :p

To vote just PM who it is that you want to me.

16. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Well i just checked dante's profile, and it seems he has not logged on for almost a full month.

Should we just wait a little longer, or go ahead and make me the new CR? :p

17. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Umm lets wait until at least Sunday and if nothing else happens then you will be made the new CR :D

18. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    Sorry I've been away. I will run for CR. Things are about to get simpler in my life so I can devote some time to this but I want no hard feelings. If there has been a choice made, that is fine with me.

19. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Oh, no hard feelings, dante. If you still want to run you can,so it will be me and you running for CR.

I'll wait and see what leia says before i do anything else though.

20. DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0

DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2003
    Hello, again...

New CR already? Are we voting for him or her yet?

21. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    We will soon I believe.

22. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Hey guys! I'm gald that you showed up Dante so now we can have a real election :p

So far the people running are

mybad4990 and Jedi Dante Ky

If there is anyone else who is 18 or older and would like to run speak up now. We will have eletions on Sunday. To vote for someone just PM me your vote. And when I get all of your votes I will tell you who the new CR is.

23. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Okay guys, elections are today. Just PM leia with your vote.

So will we be able to vote for ourselves?

24. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Yes you can vote for yourself. And guys I only got one vote. Come on we need votes!

25. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Okay including myself I only have 3 votes. If there are no more votes by 10Pm tomorrow regular time NOT board time then I will announce the winner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.