main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY OUR UNCLE ON TELEVISION THIS COMING SUNDAY!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LordZannah, Jan 20, 2012.

1. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Hey Gang!!!

George Lucas is the main focus for a whole Oprah program, on the "OWN" channel, this coming Sunday night at 9:00pmEST/8:00pmCT.

Oprah will interview Mr. Lucas, with his girlfriend at Skywalker Ranch!! The interview is to run for one to two hours!!! Not sure of the exact run time, but an hour is awesome!

O.K... don't miss it. Our Uncle George being interviewed by Oprah on the "OWN" channel, this Sunday night!

I know what "I'm" going to be doing this Sunday!! [face_dancing]

2. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    I don't have cable anymore...:(

3. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Oprah has her own cable network?

4. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Even the Maker couldn't get me to watch Oprah.

I'm sure the good clips will be on the net shortly after.

5. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    I'm not a fan of Oprah either, but you've got me curious now Mika. [face_thinking]

6. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Here's a link to lots of the interview links

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Check_Out_Video_Clips_Of_Lucas_With_Oprah_143233.asp

I've only watched a couple...I can only take Oprah in small doses.

7. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Hi everyone... well, I thought the interview was splendid. Mr. Lucas spoke of the movie "Redtail" for a whole five minutes... and not even that. He talked about two, and the main actors starring in it spoke the rest of the time. They could have left that part off, they got completely on my nerves, and now I'm not even interested in seeing it. I'm glad that section was left for the very last 5 minutes of run time.

The rest was on his childhood, his Father, the starts of his movie making career, his kids and married life, but mostly.. STAR WARS ... and he says that Star Wars is the biggest reason he has been so successful. He said that it built Skywalker Ranch. I looked at Appo and said,"Ya think"? And let me tell you, I'd never seen such detailed video of the place. It was like a fairy tale place. Mystical and absolutely beautiful. Lakes and streams and horses... vineyards.. he even sells a wine under the "Skywalker" label. I'm going to look for it.

I found something out... He was asked if he believed in God.. his answer was AWESOME!! He holds that something like the force is what God is, and we are all a part of that force. ... The primal spirit which binds us all. I knew it, I knew it, knew it!! ;)

Well... Ya Just Gotta love the Maker!! ;D (pun intended) [face_batting]