main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Our Web Site is HERE !!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok guy's ....

We are up and running. lol If you'd like to call it that. We now have a web site for the group. I have started back up banthapoodoo. This time it is banthapoodoo.org I will be using as my personal web site and the site for the group The Manchester Mandalorians. I will be having it added to the opening page here at fanforce shortly.

I have just now opened it. If you go check it out ... please understand it just a quick page I got up to test out the site. Me and John, alone with a friend of mine Chris. Will be working on it over the next couple of weeks. I probime it will be very cool. It will be Star Wars based. We will have our club info, pic's, meeting info, storie, reveiws, ect. You name it! Plus all of my own Star Wars stuff will be going up on it as well.

Like... My collection. lol! I promise I will have alot of pic's for everyone out there that keeps asking. :)

Please let us know anything you'd like see up on the site. I know there are a TON of Star Wars site out there. We like this one to be a bit more fun and laid back. So send us the idea. We'd love to see them.

Thanks again,
    SeeYa!
    TK

2. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Just some updates for you....

Not that I have alot. lol

But the site is up and going now. So please check it out. banthapoodoo.org The art work and back rounds are being worked on as we speak and should be up in place sometime this coming week. Other that that...

As we go forward please let us knowwhat you think of it. Good or Bad we came take it. But remember... this is that first time for all doing this.lol

SeeYA!
    TK

3. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok Guys...

It's UP and RUNNING!! A FULL NEW LOOK!! It has taken most or the night.lol and a lot of trail & error. But, I think it looks good so far. There is a lot more to come. But It's a start. So... check it out and let me know.

If you don't get to see it before the meeting tomorrow. I sure I can let you look then. :)

SeeYa!!
    TK

May the Force be with Banthapoodoo.org .... lol :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.