main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Post how your day went right here !

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Grand-Admiral_Stan, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002

wow sorry to hear db! hope it all worked out.

well i only work 5 hours this week, yep it sucks, and i can't really do anything read and i am learning french, today i woke ate went to the mall bought shoes, i only have 2 pair, then came home and downloaded stuff watched part of ep 1 in french, and now this...

2. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Worked 8:30-1:00 (What kind of shift starts at 8:30?). Played The Sims. Finished reading Acorna's Search. Started The Cereal Murders. Got annoyed with not being able to send PMs.

3. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002

are those starwars books? odd title on the second one

4. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    Let's see my day started at 5:26 am...rushed off to work. Worked tediously till 2pm. Went home then went the Moncton Hospital (because my right eye has been swollen, watery and sore since last Saturday.)

I was at the Moncton Hospital for two hours because they kept bumping people a head of me. Then one of the doctors changed his mind and put me a head of the others.

So, the doctor examined my eye and said I might have an ulcer or a viral infection in my eye. That scared the hell out of me! So then he called a professional eye doctor at the other hospital, and THAT doctor said he would see me right away. So, we went to that hospital.

And this doctor examined my eye, took out a pair of tweezers and gently removed a speck of plastic from my eye. And no I have no idea how it got there. :p

And then I went and saw Tomb Raider 2 with my friend Mel. :)

5. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002

wow, thats huge, glad to hear all is well now, how was tomb raider 2? Well i woke up at 11:24 i can't sleep at night anymore i don't know why, anyway i gotta work tonight at sportcheck, i am getting more hours, but only cause we are open sunday.

6. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    All of that and it was just a little bit of plastic that took five minutes to fix?

Stan: No, they aren't SW. One's a science fiction novel by Anne McCaffrey and the other is a murder mystery.

7. SithRuler77

SithRuler77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 2, 2003
    i had to get up and do campus beautification for my high school cuz my mom runs it so i was pissed, but i did get to drive home

8. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Well, I enjoyed TR2, I thought it was MUCH better than the first one. I'll probably see it again. But Pirates is still my all time favourite movie for this summer.

9. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002

i want to go see it but its not playing in our city yet, will though, i am sure -

10. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    No? Are you in a small town or Europe or something?

11. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    I had a really really good day.

That is all. :p

12. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002

no my bad i am in freddy, i just didn't see it in the listings is all, i will go see it this week.

My day was pretty sucky, i had to work on a sunday we just opened sun shopping, noone came it was boreing, then i went to church and babysitted and then i went and sat up at our new house, and now i am home, it wasn't terrible though, yep -

13. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    I was wearing a new outfit to church. As I was getting ready to leave the house I realized that I was wearing a white skirt and blouse and only had black or brown shoes. I had to borrow my mom's white sandals, which were three sizes too big. :p

Then my "little sister" came over to plan our camping trip to PEI. I tried to call my roomate for the fall but she wasn't home.

14. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    how did you walk around in them?

well today i woke watched daredevil, dl of course, also, final destination 2, i wouldn't have retented either but they weren't too bad, daredevil was better. then i ate lunch did laundry and now typing !

15. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    I gripped with my toes. :p

So far all I've done today is work and watched the Canadian Idol results my sister taped for me.

I closed last night. We got a new mop handle, which is way too long. It doesn't go under the tables right and it's really cumbersome because it's like twice my height. Just to make things worse, it's made of fibreglass or something so my hands are full of microslivers. If I hadn't wrapped towels around it, my hands would be completely non-functional now.

16. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    my day has been fine. Get enroled in high school today, and really glad with my classes. Nother day of debate camp, today more interesting. Oh yeah, post 13,000. :D

17. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    What are you taking?

18. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    physical science, tech, typing, accelerated enlgish, woodshop, accelerated world studies, geometry, debate, and forsnsics.

19. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    thats huge, what university?

DOY! quit that stupid job! i have heard you say way to many things that have hurt you because of work, your better than mcdonalds!

20. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    My day: went to work, which really isn't work, just training, which isn't really training just sitting there while someone lectures to us all day. :p

Then came home went to gym, came back hopped in the tub. Now here. :p

21. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    No, my first year of high school.
    My day was fine, cept my little sister woke me up from my nap when it sounded like she was dieing. Debate camp was interesting, cause it was funny to see seniors talk about how bush is a dumb ass. So, it's been fine.

22. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    You get to pick your courses in your first year of high school? :eek:

23. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    yeah,I do. Year 9 here. Year 10 I'm starting my foriegn language.

24. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    We don't get to choose anything until grade ten.

DOY! quit that stupid job! i have heard you say way to many things that have hurt you because of work, your better than mcdonalds!

I'm putting in my two weeks notice on Saturday, actually. :p The only things I'm goign to miss are my coworkers and the regulars.

25. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    ah, can you send me some food before you leave?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.