main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Power Rangers: Infinity

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HowardFilms, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Hey guys, I am currently waiting to take my course for the production studio, for my Clone Wars movies. That should give me all the equipment I need, plus a greenscreen. In the mean time, I am developing a new project, to work on when the greenscreen isn't available, and during Clone Wars postproduction, so here it is:

My new project is Power Rangers: Infinity, or Power Rangers: Lightning Force. It will be a fan miniseries, we'll probably try to do it like IMPS, where we release an episode every once in awhile. I know, Power Rangers make me sound like a loser, but in their day, they were the height of cool, and I want to do a little tribute to those power rangers. These 5 rangers will live in another part of the US, have comletely new villains, powers, and swords. They will have a brand new Command Center, which will have Zordon inside, along with a new character, Alpha 7. It should be fun.

Now, here is what I do and do not need. I am good as far as acting, places to shoot, and equipment go. I will need help with the suits (which are the Super Sentai Turboranger suits) which could be made, or possibly located comletely. I need a music person to help me with the theme, which I already have a shell for, and props and such.

The suits, like I said, might be found online, I don't know. If not, they wikll have to be made. If anyone wants to help me out on this, super, because I am no good at costumes, or at the molding it would require for the helmets. Here are some pictures:

[image=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/HowardFilms/untitled2.jpg]

[image=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/HowardFilms/untitled1.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.