main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary !!PRANCING BANTHA!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Mazzara, Oct 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero applauses Mogook's victory over the wings. "Bravo. Bravo." He motions for Jangoboy71 attention, "Bring to the good lad a bottle of your best eggnog with rum. He deserves it after that quest... 50 wings."

He turns to find Muttandsolo, "What do you think? He's breaking the record. Do you think your Wookie companion can meet or exceed the mark?"

2. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    Takwolf walks into a deserted tavern in the Corellian, Diamond District. He looks around; a long forgotten dartboard and ?Life Day? decorations still hang on the wall. Empty containers of Jawa Juice, Lomin ale, and Blue Milk letter the floor.

He looks in the window and finds a dusty sign that reads ?The Prancing Bantha?.Owners are not liable for any injury or death?

3. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero, still sitting on his old table looks at Takwolf. He waves and nods. The deserted Parncing Bantha have been like that for a while. He still likes to hang around the place because it sill a quite place to be.
    The Jedi returns his gaze to the data pad.

4. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Many moons had passed since the last day a fellow stopped by in the Prancing Bantha. Solituted seems to be filling the place, that is becoming a forgotten corner in this planet. Dust arises from the soft wind that enters through the semi-open windows. The liquor bottles, nicely arranged, had become part of the dust invasion. Many, still full and others still unopened, where placed in their respective racks behind the counter and against the wall.

People passed by the entrance of the store, but never entered. Some stopped by its dirty glass to take a peak inside. All they could see was the always faithful bartender and owner trying to keep up with the cleaning of the place. Sometimes a Jedi Knight could be found sitting in a table at the far corner to the east. Today he wasn't there.

The town went by their own business, still forgetting the Prancing Bantha that many used to frequent... but history might change. And it could be full of people again. And drinks could be part of the tables now empty.

The sun was high, but a mist was forming in the outside area of the town. "There's going to be fog today, thats for sure." The owner said in a low voice. He had a glass in his hand, which he was cleaning. He returned his gaze inside and continue to clean his place. Today he was going to open the place once more to try some luck with the customers.

He placed three new decks of Sabbacc in different tables and a new set of darts by the newly refurbished board. He smiled and head for the doors, he unlocked them and open them to the public. He walked back behind the counter and wait. While waiting he kept cleaning the dust from many days past.

5. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Mogook walks in the empty bar and orders a drink.

6. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    *passed out in a corner*

Self-Appointed God Emperor of the JCC

7. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Fipe Naz-Mero, approaches the door to the Prancing Bantha. He opens one side slowly and scan the room. He sees Mogook in one of the seat at the bar. He nods diplomatically to him. On the other side of the room, Eva_Pilot04 hits the floor hard after passing out. Too early and is already drunk? I can't believe it.

The Jedi walks in and orders a plate of Naboo Almonds and some Berry Mynock-ade. He walks to the table where he likes to seat always, at the far end of the room with his back against the wall facing the entrance of the Prancing Bantha.

Today seems to be a very fine day.

8. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Takwolf walks into the bar looks at Naz-Mero. (He wonders if he ever went home from the last time he saw him) He waves and nods.
    "I like what they have do with this place." he says as eyes the new dart board.

"Bartener, On Jawa Juice please"

He then sits at a table and plays a triva game in his Jedi Dex

9. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz_mero waves and nods back to Takwolf. "Good to see you again", the Jedi says. "It's been a while."

He watches Takwolf sit down and play a trivia game. "The source of all knowledge... or is it just a game?".

The owner brings over the Jawa juice to Takwolf and refills the Jedi's Berry Mynock-ade glass.

10. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Takwolf drinks the Jawa juice down quickly and motions for another.
    ?It?s both? he says as he smiles at Naz_mero "and yes I am sad to say it has been a while?.
    "I use the Jedi Dex mostly to past the time while I await a new delivery"

"I have been out searching the galaxy for parts to my new armor and my first shipment will be arriving any day now?
    His smile disappears
    "I am constructing... Mandalorian Armor and many credits and hours this will coast"

11. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    "Madalorian Armor", the Jedi said placing his forefinger and thumb in his chin. "Sounds like a big plan. Maybe something big is coming. I'm planning to finish my gray cape. Finally I found the correct patterns to sew my own. I found the correct pattern number and bought it. I plane to get it down by summer time. Maybe, if I get the approiated textile material, I might even do part of the Jedi robes I need to finish my robes."

Naz-Mero takes a drink from his glass and sets the cup on the table. With the back of his hand he cleans his lips. "I'm still finishing my new saber. Still looking for the parts, and hopefully it will work nicely."

He smiles and sitas back looking up, thinking about the tasks ahead that need to be done.

12. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Takwolf looks around for a place to start molding syntra

13. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Time has passed and things have changed in the Galaxy. After a long time out of the picture, Naz-Mero returns to the Prancing Bantha looking for forgiveness from the Council after a long time in the void...

He takes the Holographic communicator and sends his message to all:
    "Dear Members:
    It has been a while since I last talked. I have been doing some thinking and I think I can come forward to ask forgiveness for my dissappereance. I come back looking for an opportunity to fit it. Thanks for your time.

May the Force be with you... always."

Naz-Mero turns the communicator off and sits back in the chair where he always used to sit. The place has been empty for a while. But still rush of different species can be seen through the window.

14. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Takwolf orders Naz-Mero a Berry Mynock-ade, although the smell almost singes his nostrils.
    He then sits down to make some minor adjustments to his set of micro binoculars. Then he replaces its energy sources.

Tak

15. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero accepts the drinks and salutes the generous man. "Thank you for your generosity kind sir." He raises his glass and nods towards Takwolf then takes a gulp of the drink.

Naz-Mero, sitting with his arms on top of the table. His gray cape, think and old, covers his shoulders and touches the floor. His hands, covered with gloves, hold the vase of the drink. He search the place with his eyes looking for sings of change. But the place still remains as it was the last time he was here. Memories floods his mind and a deep sigh is all he can do.

16. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Takwolf looks inside and sees no one. He sighs and closes the door

17. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Outside, he puts up a "Missing Poster" with a picture of mon-mothma on it. He staples is next to the old posters of orangerful, Karthio_Five, BobaFett420, BigBroadcastah, Fipe_Naz-mero, gh0stdevil, DARTHIG88, Sithspawn35, and a really old MuttandSolo poster with the word "FOUND" across it.

All the rest are faded beyond recognition.

18. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Mon-mothma strolls along the deserted road up to the old Prancing Bantha. Looking around, she can see that a poster was put up of her months ago. Missing, eh? No, not really missing. Just busy. She had been lurking around, but had many other concerns. It is very difficult being an active member in the leadership of the New Republic.
    Quietly, she looks in and sees if anyone is there. No.. no one has been here for a while. After entering, she orders a blue milk and turns to the dart board collecting dust in the back. She quietly takes out some darts and begins a solitary game. In her earlier years, she was much better, but had not had as much practice lately. She goes to the other side of the bar and shoots. Bullseye. Very nice.
    Son of M.M. strolls in. He throws mon-mothma's missing poster in the trash. He surveys the area while ordering a blue milk for himself. He decides to start his own solitary game of Dejarik- at least he thinks that's how it's spelled. Passing by the counter, he sees a largs plate of Bantha Wings. He had heard of Mogook's great record of 50. A crunch came from his foot. He had stepped on one of DrkHelmet's action figures. Yes, Son of M.M. knew they were not DOLLS. He had some action figures of his own at one point. He walks over to the table and begins to play. A droid's arm lies at the side of the table, obviously torn from its socket. A Wookie had been here recently. Son of M.M. sees mon-mothma shoot another bullseye on the old dart board.
    "Bravo, bravo." he applauds. He continues to examine his own game, wondering if anyone else will show up in the old place.

19. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Takwolf strolls along the same deserted road. Joy comes to him as he hears a faint ?Bravo, bravo" coming from the old Prancing Bantha. He recognizes it as the voice of Son of MM. This could mean only on thing MM had to also be there also.

As he walks into the bar he yells "Bartender, One Jawa Juice please!"

20. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Mogook enters. He nods to M.M., Son of M.M., and Takwolf. He finds a stool at the bar and pushes the cobwebs off.

He sees that Bantha Wings are on sale. At first, he toys with the idea of ordering 100, just to raise the bar, but his stomach rumbles, advising him not to. He orders water just to play it safe.

21. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero enters the Prancing Bantha with his clothes torned out, broken and full of small cuts and blood. He limps on his right leg and walks to the table where he always sits. He orders a revitalizing Jawa Sobe to gain some energy. Carefully, ripping his right sleeve, he use it to clean his face of sweat and blood. His left hand, with his lightsaber, is on the table. Breathing hard trying to catch the breath he has lost, Naz-Mero sits back drinking his Sobe.

He notice the posters on the wall. Standing up with difficulty, the Jedi stands and limps to the wall. Using a piece or charcoal laying on the floor from a fireplace located accross the room, writes in his own poster: "I'm back, but not for long." Smiling at the care the others had taken, the Jedi steps back and admiring all the posters.

The Jedi, once more walks forward to write another note: "My friends, I'm waiting to see you all once again." Drinking the last of his drink, the young man toss the bottle on a tin can, and walks away. He greets the Bartender and slowly walks away. Before walking longer, the Jedi turns and looks inside once more, remembering his old times. He sighs deeply, turns around and keep his march. The wind outside brings rain that hides the whereabouts of the Jedi. But is refreshing to his wounds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.