main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pride's Revenge

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Zanatos_Soldat, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zanatos_Soldat

Zanatos_Soldat Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    Greeetings fellow members of either the...
    use to be Legacy's Pride and what is now Pride's Revenge.

This is Zanatos Soldat...for those who do not know me I am the Royal Leader and head Gaurd for the Senator of Du'Rakis. I gaurd him and whoever is on his side. Those who are against the Force of Good be careful not to face me.

For those who do know me I am or so I am hearing was a member of "the Legacy's Pride". I am getting info that we have obtained a new Ship and now are boarding anew vessel called...."The Pride's Revenge". Due to the LP crashing into Mon Calimari Waters...Please keep me informed of what is going on....I will be lurking nearby and always ready for the attack of those who are on the Dark Side....

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Welcome Jared! Your input is always welcomed and appreciated. There has been a fundamental evolutionary change in the structure of the group since we last met with you so for all intents and purposes you are a new member that would need to be integrated into the new structure. Chris Pinckett is President, I am Vice President, Andy is Secretary, and Shu-Shu is Treasurer.
    These ship designations are role-play devices in order to give people a place to interact with each other. The actual name of the group is Fandomenace!Just like KLAW is the name for a Klingon group and The Jangral is the name of one of its remaining ships.

3. Zanatos_Soldat

Zanatos_Soldat Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    Dear Axton Treadway,

It is good to hear from you agin. Many blessings to you and Shu. I was speaking to the Senator Sunday and he stopped by to help me work on my character sheet. I am caught up where you guys are on the process but want to finish. All I know is that Chris will give you the copy of my sheet for the Roleplaying.....And all I can tell you is my Character is at Level 14th. And your Padowan is doing fine I am helping him start his...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.