main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Private Little Wars RPG Campaign: anyone wanna play?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by _Derisa_Ollamhin_, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    Temporary, right quick OT.... (feel free to avert your eyes, this won't take long, promise)

Well, of course....yes, if I'd known, I suppose.... Though I did in truth have good reason to "rush off" (not that it was rushing in any real sense of the word, though) - because I had to catch that night's installment of "Eco-Challenge: Fiji", which, as I should hope people would already know (if not, I shall illuminate, tee hee!), Hayden and his sis Hejsa, and brother Tove, all took part in....and it was an incredible joy and very inspiring to watch, too. So *more* than eminently worth it. :)

Temporary OT diversion thus completed....see, now, that was painless and simple and straightforward....all taken care of. All's well now. :)

And, for the sake of topic-ness nonetheless....can't wait for Gesh to set a time, when he gets back (if he hasn't already) and is prepped and such....to take part in a new somethin' somethin' there as well....for those of us not involved in this other wee campaign, it'll be nice, I'd wager. Although.... *glances around, cocks an eyebrow* Yoicks, maybe I'm the only one there. Oh well....there are worse things. :D

Dawn.

2. C4-One25

C4-One25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2003
    *wrestles post back on topic*

do we have some details for tomorrow nights gaming adventure???? I'm guessing same bat-time? same bat station????

*INSERT EDIT HERE*
    .........I MEANT WHEN ON THURSDAY......
    I hate it when I have to work on Saturdays it always confused the rest of the week!

3. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Geez, I hate to be the bearer of ill news, but I am still hacking up a lung on occasion, and I will be leaving for a trip off Island hopefully Thursday night, so, no, not same Sasha time, same Sasha station, unfortunately. :D

Next game session is scheduled for Thursday, May 8, at 2000 hrs.

Hope y'all can make that. :)

*Derisa*

4. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    Just to remind everyone, the aove post is accurate: the next gaming session is still on for tomorrow, 8pm, my place. I'll bake cookies tonight for y'all. Other than that you're on your own. :)

*Derisa*

5. Pol_Pot

Pol_Pot Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2003
    Sadly, I'm off in the nether regions of the galaxy this week; not only will i be missing the session, but now there are cookies that will go horribly uneaten (at least by me, i'm sure someone will take care of them)...woe and tragedy and all that..anyone who wants to control that hapless desert yokel is welcome to do so.
    have a good session, i'll see y'all next time (gaa!!! it's infecting me already)

toodle-pip
    Roderick

6. Vills-Kavic

Vills-Kavic Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2003
    Yay! Gaming is back on track! I hope that your lungs are now back to being firmly set in your chest, Derisa. I look forward to what everyone will get up to. Will the madness ever end???? :p

-Vills

7. Janitor_Fett

Janitor_Fett Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2003
    Sorry to leave everyone in the drink, but I won't be able to attend the much anticipated gaming session tomorrow. I'm sure everyone will miss the toadying Bothan. I really regret missing it and will definitely be involved next week.

8. Sionnach_Dearg

Sionnach_Dearg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2002
    I'm taking a mental health day, so I'll be there for sure! gotta improve my mental health, right?! :)

9. Vills-Kavic

Mar 8, 2003
    Let there be rejoicing! Bhazeeca interacted with someone! :D Enough said...

Thanks for another great session.

-Vils

10. C4-One25

Apr 11, 2003
    hmmm.....blowing up blast door controls does work....now if the bothan would just answer my question....really, whats the problem with answering a simple question!

11. Gysenji

Gysenji Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2003
    Well Dre'ma made his first appearance, not quite as I expecte but ah well. It looks to be an interesting time. I just can't wait to see what happens when he decides that he wants something that the other players have.

But we'll leave that to next session

12. Alakin_Marshwalker

Alakin_Marshwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Hey everyone, just curious if there is a session tomorrow.

13. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    hey Alakin. No, actually, I am sorry, I won't be able to host the game this week, as I will be hauling my kids to the mainland to visit their dad for four days. However, next Thursday is a go as far as I can tell.

So, next session date will be Thursday 12 June, at 8pm at my place.

Hope to see as many players there as can manage it.

14. Gesh_Bomil

Gesh_Bomil Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Are we game for the 12th (tomorrow) still or are some of you getting ready for the SCA event this weekend?

Gesh

15. C4-One25

Apr 11, 2003
    *makes throat clearing sound*

Are we happening tonight???? (12th)

I've been watching shows on C/Demo and have this itch to get back into my alter ego :p

16. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    Uhmmm... no. I have too much to do in my house, and I cannot seem to remember the darn day, so, sorry, Chris but not tonight. Y'all are welcome to drop by Saturday after 1 pm for cake and hotdogs and such, kick around a ball and chat and stuff. No game till next Thursday, and I'm sorry (again) guys. :(

*Derisa*

17. C4-One25

Apr 11, 2003
    HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO???!?!??!?!??!?!

W.T.F.I.U

Is there gaming tomorrow night (Thurs the 19th)....??? the explosive one wants to know....*BOOM*

18. Gysenji

Gysenji Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2003
    I have to appologize to everyone it seems I'm not going to be able to make it to games on Thursdays anymore. (damn work!)

Really Sunday and Wedensday are the only days I have open for lateish night gaming.

I wouldn't worry about altering any timetables for me, I'll make an effort to open Thursdays up again.

19. C4-One25

Apr 11, 2003
    ...and thats NOT a good thing....ahhh...but what of tonight??????

******INSERT EDIT HERE******
    *HUGE SIGH*

..and the one most excited about playing falls asleep after yet another 13 hour day of work.....

20. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Yeah, you missed out on seeing Mera bluff the one and only Baron Fel and the whole 181st! [face_laugh] (does a small victory dance)

- Rani

21. C4-One25

Apr 11, 2003
    so whats next????

time/place/sleep deprivation schedule?????

22. Gesh_Bomil

Gesh_Bomil Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    I'm going to be away for a month in Halifax so i'll see everyone after that. Good luck in the gaming.

Gesh

23. Vills-Kavic

Mar 8, 2003
    I'm not sure if this week is happening, but due to the two most important people at work have left, I have to work at 7 in the morning tomorrow... (!!!) So, I'm afraid that I can't make it this week. With the normal time the session ends and with travel time, I don't think that 4 hours of sleep will be enough. :( Sorry I can't make it!

And I think that someone can manage to figure out my fuzzy lemur easily enough. :p

-Vills

24. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    It was a nice, intimate little session, with C4, Alakin, Derisa, special guest Kelson, and myself. Alakin has GOT to be the luckiest person I've ever seen with dice, EVER. All I can say is, if Baron Fel and the 181st ever catches up with our merry band of con-artists, fast-talkers, and B.S. artists, we are TOAST! :p

And Vills, you'll be so happy to hear that Allard's orginal character (remember "Flip"?) suffered the humiliation and discomfort of duct tape, after he crashed his stolen TIE interceptor and became our prisoner. :D

- Rani

25. Vills-Kavic

Mar 8, 2003
    *Vills does a merry little dance*

How'd you like THAT duct tape, Jandor? :)

-Vills

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.