main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Que fate voi per AOTC?

Discussion in 'Archive: Italy' started by Obi Anne , May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Ahh, I can't write it all in Italian.

But if you have any plans of coming together please remember to keep in contact with me or Morgaine. :)

Ciao!

2. FB

FB Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2000
    well, as a matter of fact, there's no Italian FanForce Chapter, so I'll just say what I am going to do :D

I'll go to the Arcadia Multiplex (Melzo, near Milan) and enjoy AOTC on a DLP screen on the 15th (Official Star Wars Italian Fan Event II). Then I'll go back home and wait to see it again and again and again and again............ :D

too bad there are no italian fans around here :(

3. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    REally bad, don't you think that you can find somebody who are interested in starting one?

4. FB

FB Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2000
    well, there would be a few problems starting an Italian FanForce chapter.

First of all, there already is an italian fan club (cloud city), and the biggest italian SW website (Guerrestellari.net), which IMHO really sucks, has its own forum.

Most of the italian fans are found on GSnet forum or on the italian SW newsgroup, which sucks even worse (packed with trolls).

A couple of months ago there seemed to be interest in this board, because some italian fans (a few, anyway) registered, but they never came back.

Maybe TFN should open an italian section, by going to these forums and asking for translators. That way, fans would visit TFNitalia and come to this forum, rather than going to a website that steals all the news from TFN and translate them in Italian.
    It would be great, but I don't think TFN staff would agree with this idea....

I'll wear a t-shirt at the italian preview screening with the link to this forum, but I doubt it will work....

It's sad, especially when you think about the fact that Italy was one of the countries who went absolutely crazy when ANH was released in 1977...

At this time, I think there is only one italian fan in the whole JC....and that's me :D

5. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Too bad. :(

E adesso provo in italiano, l'ho studiato ma non ricordo molto. Ho parlato solo inglese e svedese quest'anno.

6. FB

FB Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2000
    Brava!!!
    Non hai fatto nessun errore nel reply precedente!!!

L'unico errore che hai fatto è stato nel titolo del thread. Tu hai scritto "Que facete voi per AOTC", mentre dovrebbe essere "Che fate voi per AOTC?" oppure "Cosa fate (voi) per AOTC?". ;)

english translation below

The only mistake that you made was in the title of the thread.....well, I guess you can understand what I wrote before! 8-}

7. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Ahh, scusi me, e ho caputo che tu hai scritto in italiano.

8. Gunnm_BeAngel

Gunnm_BeAngel Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    As I can see most of the italian Warner Village Cinemas are going to start projections on May 15th around midnight.
    I'll be in one of those cinemas. :D

9. Lupo2

Lupo2 Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2002
    we are very few people here around...we need some advertisements for this forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.