main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC random chatting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by hybrid_ox, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Eddie just remember if you need an ear, you have my number.

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Thanks star-killer. My new cell phone package goes into affect next week so don't be surprised if you hear from me.

3. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    What? You took care of all the bills, she did not have to worry over anything? You are my next Husband!!! Just once I want to go to sleep without worrying about bills. So glad to hear about your house!! It may take a little longer to pay off but you will be able to eat in the mean time. LOL

4. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    LOL! Yeah, Barriss, I'll be eating lots of Oodles of Noodles and cereal. :) She made all the money, I wrote all the checks.

5. star-killer1

Jun 7, 2005
    C'mon you can survive on Ramein noodles and beer/alcohol, I just would not recomend it unless you had to.:D

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    My birthday is coming up, star-killer. Maybe you can hook me up with some Holy Ale that I missed out on at C3. ;)

7. star-killer1

Jun 7, 2005
    It just so happens that I have 3 bottles of it and 1 of Arrogant Bastard ale,
    I could check on how much it would cost to ship you a bottle.

8. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    /cough

/cough cough

*AHEM*

:D

9. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
  10. eris_of_discord

eris_of_discord Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    Hi everyone, What been going on? I finally get on the internet and realize I really dont do anything on here. I read the boards and thats it. (beside the vist to hottopic.com sometimes) Well anyway, I hope everyones doing ok.

11. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    I spent almost the whole weekend helping get my wife moved to her new place. Got my drums set up in my house so it will be very cool to just jump on them and jam anytime I get ready. Hope everyone else had a good one.

12. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    I got a question, anyone here willing to help watch my dog for me now and then by chance? it seems that my parents won't have anything to do with my dog anymore so i'll need someone now and then to help watch him. i'll pay of course just let me know, and it will be easier once i get my own place here in the next month or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.