main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Re-stock the shelves!

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by DarthAndreis666, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAndreis666

DarthAndreis666 Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2004
    I've been to the same Target up in East York many times and everytime I go there they have the same stuff.With the Clone Wars toys on sale I was hoping they'd have a better selection to choose from but all they had was an army of Count Dooku's.They need to either get some more toys in or get rid of the old ones but they need to do something!Anyone else have an oppinion on this matter?

2. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Fear know more. I was just at the East Target and they have moved the shelves around and added the OTC and Unleashed figures to their shelves.

3. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    It took a couple months but I'm finally seeing new figures at our local stores. I've spotted a Unleashed Tusken Raider and a bunch of OTC figures like Boba Fett, Greedo, and IG-88.

4. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I've been seeing OTC figures for a while now at Target and Walmart in East York. Unleasheds are still pretty rare except for the pegwarmers...

I would hope that with the SW DVDs there will be a major push of new merchandise, but I ain't holding my breath.

5. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    Finally they are rereleasing the Darth Vader unleashed along with Dooku and Maee Windu. I hope to find the vader in York in the coming months, HOPEFULLY!!! cause I want two of those! The Vader unleashed is just that awesome.

6. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    I agree, I want the Vader Unleashed! I'm not interested in the other 2 but I will not pass up a Vader if I see him!

7. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    I was at the local target in york yesterday and they now have a whole bunch of Slave 1 ships with Boba fett.

8. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Darn! I was hoping that you were going to say that they have restocked the Unleasheds. I'm not one for collecting figure size vehicles.

I got my hands on a couple of LEGO sets recently. I just wish the LEGO TIE Collection was a little cheaper.

9. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    They had three Unleashed our favorite Obi-wan, Aalya, and the tusken Raider. But I know what we both want yep thats right the repackaged Vader. O and don't bother at all with walmart they have nothing........like usual.

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    At least you guys get Unleashed figures in your stores. I haven't seen any around here since they were first introduced. I've resorted to buying them online.

With that said, how are your basic figures around your area?

11. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    What's better to have things on the shelf that you don't want, or to have nothing at all? At least with nothing on the shelf, you don't have to worry about pegwarmers not moving and the stores waiting for them to sell before ordering anything new.

As for basic figures, that can be hit or miss. Target and Walmart seem to do ok at keeping a decent assortment. Though, this is from someone who no longer collects them, so I might not be the best one to comment on this.

12. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    I can report that the walmart in york now has clone war season III figures including the general!! They also now have the die cast ships to.

I would have bought some if it weren't for the 20 people lines at the checkout. Boy christmas is madness I tell you.

13. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    Ok what I said about the east walmart just ignore that cause its all sold out. But the west target store had count dooku and mace windu unleashed. No sign of vader yet and all the brand new POTC wave. The only problem is target has knocked up the price of the regular figures by 2 bucks to 7 dollars now.

14. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    I picked up an ARC Trooper from the Cartoon Series at Walmart last Sunday, they had the new scuplt of Anakin and the original Durge and Mace then too. I am not into getting the whole line, so I only got the ARC Trooper.

When you say the "west" Target do you mean the one by the Galleria or the one by West Manchester Mall?

15. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    the west manchester mall.

16. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    OK, I'll try to check it out tomorrow. Did you see if there is anything at the other Target?

17. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    When I was at the other target there was nothing plain and simple. Empty as can be.

18. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    That sounds like how it was when I was last there on Christmas Eve! Nice to see that they are being horrendously consistent... [face_plain]

19. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Well, the Target next to the Galleria had a Mace and Obi Unleashed, but nothing else. I wanted to go over to the other Target but it wasn't a good time for me this afternoon.

20. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    I'd just like you to know that even though your not the kinda guy to visit this store I have to say lately Hot Topic has had some really good sw items. They have lots of t shirts including the episode III teaser poster shirt, along with buttons, stickers, and the bust ups. Also on the website they are listing force fx sabers but I have yet to see them in the stores.

21. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Yeah, that store ain't my kind of place, but I have actually gone in both of the stores at the 2 malls. :eek:

I think it is a sad thing that Hot Topic is the only place that has been keeping its stock up on SW stuff lately!

22. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    The east walmart now has the ROTS preview wave. All 4 figures, and they had a whole bunch. I picked up a General Grievous.

23. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    I am mainly just interested in the Astromech droid, and maybe Grievous. Thanks for the info, but I unfortunately won't be able to make it there for several days.

24. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    just in time for the new merchadise coming out on April 2 all walmarts and targets are marking down any leftover figures. I spotted unleashed at target for $10 bucks, while regular figs for 4.88 a piece.

25. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Anyone found a store carrying figures above #32? I did a small toy run last night and all the pegs are loaded with #1-32! And I do mean loaded, I am getting worried that it is going to take forever for the MM figures to clear the shelves enough for the stores to stock the later ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.