main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Reactions & Discussion: War of the Worlds

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Hey there! I see that you guys went as a group to see Batman...Anyone planning a trip to see War of the Worlds as a group outing? It would be great to meet fellow Star Wars fans.

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    I'd be interested :D

3. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Great. I don't know any of you guys yet, so where do you want to meet? And I was thinking of going either next Friday night or sometime Saturday. Let me know.

4. MisterBlunt

MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    What date?

I am also interested in a Fantastic Four outing.

5. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    War of the Worlds comes out on the 29th (Wednesday) so it would be Friday July 1 or Saturday July 2...I don't remember when Fantastic Four comes out but that would be a good one to see as well. Nice to meet you Mr Blunt.
    Later

6. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Next Fri will be good ;) I'm off. It's an AETC Family day so I can see it during the day instead of night if need be :D

Fantastic Four... oh yeah gotta see that!

7. MisterBlunt

MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    I'm going to be in Memphis next weekend--we are doing Game Night at Triple Play next Thursday the thirtieth and I am going to the studio at the U of M to make some art and wands on Friday and to the LDS temple on Saturday.
    I might be back Saturday night--so maybe I vote for later Saturday night or possible Wednesday night.

Hey hyperspace_police, can we call you Bacon? ;)

8. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I won't be seeing War of the Worlds (I'm anti-Tom Cruise), but I definately am interested in Fantastic Four.

9. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    That's cool cuz I don't like Tom Cruise's acting either. But gonna see the movie cuz I wanna see how much better it is from the other takes on it. How many is this now..? [face_laugh]

10. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Yes, mr. blunt, you can call me bacon. Thats actually pretty funny.

11. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Bacon, LOL.

12. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    So, what night/time is better for everyone else...I don't know if I'm going to be free on Saturday night...Depends on whether or not my ex-wife has the kids or if I do. So, Saturday night later works for blunt man...but what is later???? So, those interested post some time ideas....Also Fantastic Four seems like a great idea too....
    Later
    [face_pig]

13. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I should have my kids on Saturday, so can't go to a movie that day, so how about Friday evening...Right now it looks like they have posted a 7:40 movie time, but they're only listing times for one screen and I am sure that they will run it on more than one screen. Kynstar said that Friday was better for her as well. So, maybe dodge can catch it on Saturday with some of the rest of us?? Don't know. Anyway, Force Conduit...Can you do Friday? And can I hitch a ride?? Thanks
    It was great to meet all of you yesterday.
    [face_pig]

14. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I am still hoping for later Saturday night (like around 8 or 9) if anyone wants to do that. I will be in Memphis Friday night and during the day on Saturday.

15. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Hey guys! I'd do both if it'll help! It looks likwe it's worht seeing twice! Just let me know people! Hyperpsace you can can hitch with me and Kynstar if you want! Later people!!:D

16. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Hitching would be good. I can cover gas... I'll know more Wednesday.
    See you guys later.
    [face_pig]

17. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    O.K. After some conferring...Saturday nights aren't good for some and Saturday afternoon doesn't look too good either...So we'll try for Friday evening for trip number one...Probably the showtime during the 8 o'clock hour. And then, if everyone can get sitters? We could try for a Saturday night around the 9:30 hour... I know conduit said he didn't mind seeing it twice and I can go again if it's after 9 on Saturday...So, if you're going on Friday, post it now so we'll know how many to expect. Looking forward to it. [face_pig] That way nobody has to see the movie alone.

18. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Friday is cool but where? Lakewood? or Rave?

19. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Hey dodge...Are you still interested in seeing this flick on Saturday evening??
    Currently they are posting the times as 7:40 and 10:30, but I am almost
    sure that they will show the film on more than one screen....Don't know though?
    Keep in touch...
    [face_pig]

20. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Still interested, but don't know how things are going to work out--gotta talk to the wife and the babysitter.

21. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Dodge, Let us know. I can do Saturday night but only after 9. Anyway, if you don't catch it this weekend, maybe a night next week or something. And when does the Fantastic Four flick come out??

22. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Conduit, Can I hitch a ride with you and Kynstar (if she hitches a ride with you??)
    Thanks[face_pig]

23. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Hmmm seems like hitching rides are becoming our speciality, eh? [face_batting]

24. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    O.K. Friday night at the Rave. Unsure of exact time as of right now...after 6:30. Anyone else in? Also, there could be a repeat on Saturday after 9. Post it here so we'll know to look for you.
    [face_pig]

25. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    yall have a good time. i really have no interest whatsoever in seeing wotw. there is nothing about it that makes me want to go. of course i am up for the fantastic four. it will be playing at malvern theater. admission is only 3.50.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.