main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Reading FF Icon

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Aug 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I know its been a while since this topic was last brought it. I believe it might have been a year ago when we first become official. Well, I was fooling around with some designs and I figured why not show them to you guys to finally get our own icon. I have 4 of them so far, let me know what you think.

Reading FF Icons

If anyone else has a design, please don't hesitate to post it. :)

2. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Not sure if I have a say, but I think #3 would be great if there was a little more contrast between the RRS and the background image.

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...I can see what I can do. I had it together as one image, but I can try to split up the layers to get something out of it.

I was leaning more toward 1 or 3 myself.

4. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    i think i like 3 and 4 the best

5. MidnightRain

MidnightRain Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2003
    I love #3.

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...it looks like I should go ahead and get to work on fixing #3. I'm gonna try and clean it up a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.