main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Reading, Pa: Meet Mickey Mouse

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That's right, you heard correctly. Reading, PA will be going to Walt Disney World this weekend. We will be holding a meeting down in Florida along with a few new members. Here is the info for anyone else interested:

Where and When: We will be meeting on Saturday in the Magic Kingdom Park at 9:15 am. We will get together at the Tomorrowland entrance.

We will be surfing the park together, discussing Fan Force business and then taking some group pictures.

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    *Acknoledges* Ok, I'll cya down there...*prepares for two-day car trip*

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    HA! You're stuck in the car! Everyone else, including me, get to fly! ;)

4. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Your parents aren't flying...and you still gotta go in the car on the way back! HA! ;)

5. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    It was a fun trip, I've been back for a few days now already, but the other two are still down there *pout* they get to stay down there longer then me.

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I agree with Wesmin, we had a wonderful time. I just got back early this morning and Crazed should be due home in a few hours. We have some funny pics and stories to share with everyone. And I also have some good news; I got the meeting we had down there official...we have one more to go before Reading, PA becomes official! :D

7. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Yup, I'm back! :D I agree with both of you...I'm kinda sad about being back, but now I'm rid of that horrible Floridian water :p Han'll be posting some pics :D

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    LOL!! The Florida water...that was horrible. Remember at Animal Kingdom I took a drink at the water fountain and made the "sour beer" face? That was funny!

9. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    LOL!!! Yeah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.