main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Relay For Life - 2011 - Victor Harbour. - Cancelled. Please read. :(

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Adalia-Durron , May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Hang on to that thought for next year, I think we need a year off, and then maybe next year we go back! We can still do this, just burned out a bit I think. It's all good!

2. oleewankenobi

oleewankenobi Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2010
    Is anyone from here doing the relay for life at Mt. Barker this November?
    My mum roped me in on her team.
    They had a promotion at the local Woolies up here last weekend and some of the guys from the 501st were there to help promote it as they have a team entered.
    I actually asked them where they were from as I was hoping it was you guys but it wasn't.
    I have an array of dress ups, not star wars though, lined up. Should be fun as my mum has dobbed me in for the night shift.
    Better crack out the glow sticks!!!!

3. jabbathenutt

jabbathenutt Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    i will be doing it this year :cool:

which member of the 501st did you speak to? one of the 2 imperial officers or the sith stalker? cos all the rest were there representing the RL, LOL

i think i must be one of only a couple who still peruse these forums but not much happens around here anymore :(

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    We were the original Relay for Life team, we started doing it about 5 years ago, but this year we simply couldnt raise enough members for a team. There was a time where there were two teams as we had so many members, but alas times have changed and people change as well. We are quiet and I doubt we will be Relaying this year, but you are more than welcome to see if the 501st want more team members as we are fine with interacting and cross 'membership' ;) Its all good. This place is for those SW fans who dont always want to costume, and there are many of them out there. We are having a social event in June, and you as always, are very welcome to join us in bowling and laser tag ;)

5. oleewankenobi

May 23, 2010
    Yes, I spoke to one of the Imperial officers.

When I mentioned SAFF, a lass dressed as a cheerleader said that she was registered here but didn't go on here very often.

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    That sounds like Guri. Yeah, she and Dark Lord Alf are about, and do attend a few events when they can ;)

7. oleewankenobi

May 23, 2010

No worries, might see you there.
    I will wear my Darth Vader helmet for a few laps I think!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.