main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Reports from healer Adin, Diary 2011 challenge completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Tevase2

Tevase2 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    This is brilliant
    i really loved the drawing, but sadly i am not as good
    I can't wait for the next entry =D=

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    ?Master of the apes I am not. Talented you are Kaagi Adin.?

Awww...liked it Master Yoda did

:):):)

No surprise there - it is a great piece of art and I hope Adin will now be proud of it.

Great updates

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You are also very talented, dear bird.

:*

Sorry that I was not so much on-line the past week. See PM!

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Tevase2: Thank you for reading and your kind words

Adin is proud:) and there is more coming

AzureAngel2; you know[face_mischief] with Kaagi it's always[face_whistling]

Entry 8

Yes I have identified the someones. Should have known that it was Jinn and his gang. I heard them sneaking through the crawlducts headed to the healers? ward and more precisely Aaqu?s treatment room and they were discussing my funny picture. I saw them exciting the crawlduct, getting what they wanted ? large plastform syringes of course ? and entering the crawlduct again.

This time they stole our entire supply. And that left me without a weapon to retaliate when the initiates ambushed me with their syringes. I was soaking wet.

Aaqu reported the theft to master Yoda and that had Jinn, Perion and Bhik coming back to the healers? ward guided by Yoda. And you should have heard the discussion.

Jadin Finn heard all because he had duty and he repeated that discussion. It was quite hilarious with Yoda using his gimer stick and Jinn, Perion and Bhik discussing the theft of the syringes. Qui-Gon Jinn is becoming quite a master negotiator.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Entry #7: [face_laugh]

And #8: [face_mischief] great to see all the pranking -- especially Jinn in the thick of it all :D

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yes I have identified the someones. Should have known that it was Jinn and his gang

Jinn and his gang! Wonderful!

[face_laugh]

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And you will see what happened to Jinn in the next update

And work for the healers;)

Thanks again for your kind words and here is the next update with the rewrite challenge

Entry 9

This is what Jadin told me:

I had seen the results of the last expedition in the crawl ducts. Jinn and his gang had been hunting for large plastform syringes for their water fights and they had taken our entire supply. The hinge of the crawl duct entry was bent; taking the large box with syringes and lugging that along with the Force had done the damage.
    I had seen you hurrying into one of the changing cubicles.
    And I heard them ? Qui-Gon Jinn and Benno Perion and Magin Bhik ? coming back, taking the normal way to get to the treatment room of Master Aaqu Maerhin this time. Yes Aaqu had reported the theft of the syringes to Master Yoda and you know.

?In you go young padawans.?

?But master Yoda. Healer Kaagi Adin has now no syringe to ? ow.?

?If we had left a single syringe ? ow.?

?Master Yoda, you taught us that greed can be a powerful ally. Revan conquered the galaxy with his friend Malak. He wanted to have all ? ow.?

?Young Jinn, greed leading to the dark side it can. Greed to downfall of Malak it led.?

?Uh yes and we will return the syringes.?

And I heard them entering Aaqu?s treatment room and the closed door muffled all conversation.
    I headed back to my treatment room and was about to receive my next patient when I heard the initiates and Master Yoda leaving the healers? ward.

?Lesson it was. New lesson I have.?

?No not that.?

?Shh Magin. Don?t give him ideas.?

?Heard I did. Follow me young ones. Stew I will make.?

?Yuck.?

?Eerch.?

?Grow strong you will.?

And I saw the faces of the three and remembered my confrontation with said stew. I had become sick after eating that green mayhem and had to be admitted to the healers? ward.?

That was Jadin?s account and he was smiling ? or not ? when he told me that Jinn has left the quarters of the initiates.

Qui-Gon Jinn is now the apprentice of Jedi knight Dooku. And Dooku ? although young ? is a stern master. With those prying dark eyes you don?t expect something else.

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Qui-Gon Jinn is now the apprentice of Jedi knight Dooku. And Dooku ? although young ? is a stern master. With those prying dark eyes you don?t expect something else.

Well, the fall of Dooku will be even more stern...

[face_worried]

9. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Just completed reading up to date.
    Purple socks and purple light sabres I have two pair of purple socks.

So the someones were Jinn and his gang of padawans.
    I bet there are plenty of stories that Jadin could tell about Jinn.[face_thinking]

10. Tevase2

Tevase2 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    brilliant

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes and here is more about Jinn

There are and they will come in this diary.

Tevase2
    Thank you for reading
    Jade_eyes Thank you for reading

Entry 10

Jinn again but now it was something sad. Qui-Gon loves animals and I was there in the corridor and overheard a conversation between Jinn and master Dooku.
    Qui-Gon had two ducklings in his hands and the animals were miserable making soft sad noises.

?Master, can I keep those two ducks??

?No padawan.?

?But one of them is limping.?

?Bring them to the healers.?

I followed a whimpering Qui-Gon to the healers? ward and I saw the door of the treatment room of my friend Jadin Finn opening.

?Come in Qui-Gon.?

?Master Finn.? Qui-Gon entered the room where Jerza Quwin ? Jadin?s padawan ? was also present.
    And the door remained open and I heard the rest.

?What?s the problem??

?She is limping.? I heard the irregular sounds of duck-feet on Jadin?s treatment table.

?That can be remedied.? The irregular sounds were gone. Jadin must have used his healing hands.

?I will bring them to the children?s farm of master Ekiway.?

I saw a smiling Qui-Gon with the ducklings passing my treatment room.

13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Qui-Gon and ducklings - so cute! @};-

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    How nice and caring of him!

[face_love]

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you. [:D] Qui-Gon is nice to write.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :D A tranquil entry ;)

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    ...watching the birds.

Watching yourself?

;)

Sorry could not refrain myself from making that lame joke!

:*

I hope you are not totally out of yourself since your last fire case in RL. Take care out in the field!

[:D]

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes to be followed by an scary or exciting one

It was big and we have talked a lot about it comforting our mate who has lost all that made his work.
    And I have been watching birds. 7 young black tits flew away with their parents firday the 20th of may and I can hear them now in the trees.

Entry 12

Busy yes very busy and I didn?t see my diary that much but now I had some time to write again.
    Why?

Because I had to visit the dentist and with said dentist having a new padawan I became the test-subject for him.
    Master dentist Rhue Madhlyn has now Morrin Miwert as his padawan and with both very interested in my teeth and molars I had to endure every treatment they deemed necessary.

Yes. I have bad molars and one needed a root-canal.

The thingy had been pestering me for weeks after I was offered a new kind of sweet candy by Master Rohi Kann and his padawan Benno Perion.

?Nourishing after sporting? was what Rohi told me.
    ?Sweet, honey sweet? he should have added ?with sweetness entering the nooks and crannies between your teeth.?

First I used the Force to ignore the molar.

Bad idea Adin.

I should have gone immediately to Rhue and his screaming tools.
    I could have avoided that root-canal.

Now I entered the treatment room with a face showing my bad molar acting up when he had Morrin.
    And Morrin got a go at my molar with Rhue of course assisting and guiding him.

Oww.
    The numbness is leaving my face. I have to get a new bag with ice.

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yes. I have bad molars and one needed a root-canal.

Och, that really pains me to hear that!

[:D]

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yikes, a root canal!! I do love how he uses the word thingy LOL

Sweets and/or hard stuff can really do a number on your teeth for sure.

:p

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    With Kaagi fond of sweets he has it coming.

They can and if you have inherited bad teeth there is no way to save them. Kaagi and thingy's LOL You will see them more in the next update

Entry 13

The root-canal is history. I am sporting nice healed molars after Rhue and Morrin had a go at them. Holes are plugged with something and two of my molars are now capped with artificial thingy?s. Not that you see that they are artificial and they don?t feel artificial either. They do the job mashing the sweet fruit-pies I am fond of. And they don?t disturb me any more when I am doing research. I have done that last week to the extreme.

Yes padawan ? or should I say initiate because of his little-kid-behaviour ? Qui-Gon Jinn and his love for pathetic animals had me searching for a clue to treat him after he had found a vicious little bug in one of the temple kitchens.
    A kitchen?

Yes. Sprouts and greens were and are a favorite of Qui-Gon and he prefers vegetarian dishes above something with animal inside. By the way for me it?s the same.

He was ? after being told by master Dooku to fetch a meal for himself ? in said kitchen and making a salad when he spotted the critter. He should have left it alone but no. Jinn scooped up the critter, got bitten by the bug and collapsed in the arms of Serinka. The cook recognised the emergency and came running with Jinn in his arms to the healers? ward.
    There I put Jinn on a drip and respirator and started my research after Serinka provided me with the bug, sealed in a container.

The bug had me awake for two days but I found the clue.
    I made the medicine, hung the bag on the pole and with Aaqu seeing me it was exit Kaagi.
    He ordered me to take rest and I did for twenty four hours.

Next day I visited Qui-Gon and I still remember the looks on Magin Bhik?s and Benno Perion?s faces when they came to visit their friend. Smiling faces and displaying emotions a young Jedi shouldn?t have. The two were overjoyed that their friend had survived the bug. A Jedi shouldn?t know joy or attachment. I tried to hide my joy but my eyes revealed my feelings. And Master Yoda didn?t comment on those emotions when he showed up.

Master Yoda has a way with showing up unexpected. Suddenly he was here; even the tip-tapping of his gimer stick or his claws didn?t give him away. But he didn?t use the stick or correct us.

And that was fine with me because when Dooku came to get Qui-Gon back to their apartment there were no emotions to be seen at all.

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Master Yoda has a way with showing up unexpected. Suddenly he was here; even the tip-tapping of his gimer stick or his claws didn?t give him away. But he didn?t use the stick or correct us.

And that was fine with me because when Dooku came to get Qui-Gon back to their apartment there were no emotions to be seen at all.

You never expect the Spanish Inquisition, er Master Yoda.

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    No:D

Entry 14

No emotions. I wrote about emotions in my last entry. Dooku doesn?t want to see them at all but Master Sonnie is something quite different.
    Master Sonnie came with Magin Bhik ? his new padawan and Jinn?s friend ? to my treatment room for some shots. And both were doubled over with laughter and I asked what that was about.

They told me of course. It was a spy-story and a funny one with the spy ? Master Sonnie ? telling about his last mission before he asked Magin Bhik to become his padawan.

Master Sonnie had gone undercover in a brothel and had engaged in things a Jedi shouldn?t do at all. But as Sonnie said; it had been essential to uncover a plot to overturn the legal government of that planet. The bed business gave Sonnie the means to follow the culprit and arrest her before she could do anything wrong.

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The bed business gave Sonnie the means to follow the culprit and arrest her before she could do anything wrong.

[face_laugh]

Well, well, there is a double meaning to it, you know...

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Dooku is a stuffed shirt anyway :p

Love pranking Jinn & Sonnie [face_laugh] [face_laugh] !! [face_mischief]