main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Resignation

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthGyos, May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    "...sometimes evlolution takes a giant leap forward"

It is with much thought and a sincere love for the group that I am announcing resignation as president.

Before any one says anything, this has nothing to do with my recent position in the NER, my relationship or my career.

I think that in order for a group to evolve and more importantly progress, a major change must occur. After almost 4 years of service as president of this club, I feel that my tenure must come to an end. There is alot of talkent and ability in this club, more than you guys know. I think that a new leader will help the club stay on a positive track.

My postition on the NER is mainly to foster relations between the 501st and ALL of surrounding fandom. I hope to strengthen the bonds between NJO and NER, and will do my best to make each of our events bigger and better.

I will fulfill my duties that I promised yesterday, and still be an active member of the NJO. I ask that the new leader of the FF remember where we've been, and the freindships and good times we've had when shaping the club for the future.

All my best,
    Gary
    ~DG~

2. MediaGuyPJ

MediaGuyPJ Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    "You must do what you think is right of course..."

-Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars: A New Hope

3. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    *raises fist* YE YE.

.....as the rumor mill and the gossip starts.....oooooohhhhhh. :rolleyes:

4. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I can post the announcement on the main TFN page Marie if u really want the wheels to start spinning ;) LOL

5. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love you.

EDIT: sorry marie, had to take out a letter on that one ;) BTW I love you 2 :*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.