main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of The Sith....Tickets

Discussion in 'Archive: New Orleans, LA' started by Theyrenotdolls, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theyrenotdolls

Theyrenotdolls Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2005
    I just bought my tickets at the AMC Elmwood theater for their Wednesday at Midnight showing.
    Anybody wanna join me? i'm not going to camp out or anything, but i'll try to get there early so i can have a good seat. I'll be in full jedi garb.

Dennis

2. BrownEyedGirl

BrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    I have tickets for 12:45 on the 21st (saturday) at AMC Palace Elmwood. I'd kill to go earlier, but don't have access to a sitter until the saturday.

Have fun!

3. Theyrenotdolls

Jan 31, 2005
    sorry to hear that browneyegirl......have fun on saturday.

TND

4. BrownEyedGirl

Apr 6, 2005
    Am I the only one who prefers the Palace Elmwood over other theaters in the area?LOL

I can't explain it. I live in New Orleans East and refuse to go to The Grand. I don't care for the Palace at Clearview either. We drive the extra miles to go to Elmwood. I can't imagine watching Star Wars anywhere else.
    Now if only we had a digital theater. I'd love to see Ep 3 that way.

5. Theyrenotdolls

Jan 31, 2005
    i agree...i like palace elmwood much better. WAaay too many mall rats and teenie boppers at the cleaview 16. plus elmwood has a better arcade. :)

The only other theater i go to is canal place for artsy fartsy type stuff. ;0

TND

6. Vigilante74

Vigilante74 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2004
    I think theres a digital theater in Lafayette. Or was it Lake Charles?

//smells a road trip!

7. BrownEyedGirl

Apr 6, 2005
    Not according to this list
    http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/release/theater/digitallist.html

Unless you're up for a BIG road trip ;)

8. Theyrenotdolls

Jan 31, 2005
    i'll be going to canada, near montreal, over the summer. I hope the digital screen is still playing it in late june. While i'm there i'm also going to check out "Legends" store.

TND

9. Darth Mischievous

Darth Mischievous Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 12, 1999
    Awesome!

I'm going to the midnight show at the Elmwood Palace on Wednesday night as well...

---

Edit: There are no digital theaters close to here. The closest ones are in Birmingham, AL and the Dallas, TX area.

10. Supafroius

Supafroius Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    I also live in NO east and rarely go to the grand. I did go see Kindom of Heaven there last week though. It was nice and empty, about 10 ppl in the theatre opening night. Anyways back on topic.... I will be going to a midnight showing most likely. Perhaps with all the movie making going on lately in the city, someone will invest in a digital theatre.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.