main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Well done on finding that, Bravo. Nice postings.

And in the third instalment of my newest hobby:

"I'm liking it so far," Jason commented, moving the armor around to get a feel for it, "Flexibility with strength."

"Oh, by the way, drink this. The wearer of this suit should be able to down that in one."

*Glug-glug-glug-glug* "Mm, tasty. Plenty of fibre. What was it?"

"Liquidised prunes."

"Aw, come on; it took me twenty minutes to get into the suit! Why would you do that to me?"

"I don't get out much."

Mitth_Fisto and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  2. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Whst does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    The answer is in Bravos post in the Intervention thread.

He wants to use the armor for uniforms

4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Falcon, what Batman movie are those costumes from? Trying to remember... [face_thinking]

So, I'm on track with my homework this week. For once. :p

CPL, question. I know I need Lasso to go to that Jedi cave planet (I know, really nerdy like talk) to make his lightsabers. So, was wondering, do we want to divert from the Kingdom of Jod approach and go to that Jedi cave planet (I'll get the planet's name ASAP) and maybe have a storyline happen where the two characters have to learn new skills and work together in order to survive a unexpected emergency when their ship gets disabled on the planet? I've been thinking on it a lot. Simpler and more focused on just the two characters. Your thoughts?

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    They're from the newer movies of Batman and Robin. Alicia Silverstone

6. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    That sounds fine , and you ate thinking of Ilum

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Jedi cave planet?

What, Ossus? Dagobah?

Edit:
    Is that a planet? I know the name from the Outbound Project novel. Kenobi and Skywalker tracked the Ilum crystal in a missing padawan's lightsabre to find her, but no-one mentioned there was a planet of the same name.

8. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Ilum was a planet where padawans were sent to find a crystal to complete their lightsaber

They would meditate in the crystal cavern to help them select their crystal. Often they would have visions of their future or insights to the construction of the universe.

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6; edited with a computer terminal near you ;)

9. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    And they often had to be either willy or okay at combat to survive to do so as the ice world had some hungry predators ;)

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
  11. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Use there wits and cleverness to evade the hungry beats or turn them away with the force would be what I getting at. This is what I get for playing two games with and being an employee of Sinre :p

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    I am working on a Crusader, and a Tim Williams' post.

On a personal note, I hate changing lightbulbs.

13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Working on responses via my WORD document. Should have something up by the morning or afternoon. Slept in this morning...needed it after these last two weeks at work. Had to "save" my job these last two weeks and saved it from my understanding (I have hours for next week). Long story, I'll give everyone the scoop on it later. I'm just glad to have a job after the whole mess is over with.

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    "Oh yeah, pith off the guy with the two lightsabres, why don't you?"

[face_laugh] Awesome line :D

Kills thread :p

Been trying to figure out who belongs to who. I have at least three of them figured out but unsure of the other two.

"One is ready to lay down his life. His symbol will be of the Arkanian Dragon, for out of his heart he will have a fiery rage to find justice in the galaxy and in his own life. Havah

"Another, her trait will be able to read others like a book when their lying. Her symbol will be fire, because of her fiery nature. She will always be hard to contain, even for the others, but her fiery nature will help the group in many other ways when the times get tough. Fress

"Another, he is able to survive through anything. Whatever life throws at him, even when knocked down, he gets back up and he helps his friends through the toughest of trials. His symbol is of the wind, because of his free-spirited nature to come and go as he pleases. When loyalty is lost in the galaxy, his loyalty will be found. ????? Jason maybe??

"Another, her greatest trait is to stay calm. Her calm will help the others through the toughest of situations; she also has a drive to learn on how to understand others. Her symbol will be earth, for the earth will bend to her will. The wolf will be in her eyes. Kasumi

"Another..." The old man raised an eyebrow, "Odd. His ability to deal with his droid companion. His symbol is water, so he may heal others. I have a feeling the writer of this prophecy added in some God-inspired humor." Yav????

Not entirely sure if I had those two right, but the other three are obvious :p

15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sith, your last post was amazing! I loved it! :cool:

Mitth, in light of your family circumstances, I'll go ahead and move Havah to the briefing room so your character hears everything IC.

Falcon, nope, not me. ;)

16. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    I figured them all out ;)

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I figured out three of five, but the other two are mysteries. Would one be CPL maybe?

18. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Why wouldn't it be? o_O

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    But which one? The one with the loyalty or the one that can self heal?

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Glad you liked the post, Bravo; quite pleased with the Axel Foley stuff myself! :cool:

I spoke to Spycoder a few days ago; he has asked to take an extended leave as he doesn't know what to do with his character, and RL is keeping him busy.

I might ask if I can run Aurora in his absense, though I would leave the Mac dalliance for Spike if he returns.

21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sith, as long as Spycoder gives you the go-ahead to run his character, then yes.

Been having internet problems. Sorry for the delay in posting.

22. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Okay, if you're moving me I'll wait until after being moved to post. ;)

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Homework tonight; as soon as it is done, I'll be posting. :)

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I will be posting today. YAY! Going out to dinner with my fiancee, then we'll be back. :)

So, got Star Wars Clone Wars Season 4 today. We don't have cable or satalite, so I wait until October each year to buy the SWCW seasons and watch them. Look for updates throughout the game with this new information from Season 4.

Also, I bought Starship Troopers 4: Invasion today. It's supposed to be the "reboot" of the franchise. I'm a Starship Troopers fan, so we'll see how it goes.

But for now, off to Intervention and some posting! :cool:

25. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    I just wanted to announce that, for the time being, Sithy will have temporary custody of Aurora. :) Glad to know she's in good hands.