main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS Collectibles / Figures : Store Reports

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by civicsi99, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. civicsi99

civicsi99 Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    saw 2 new tie fighters ($40 is a little steep i think) at target beside raleigh grande.......also they had the collector packs...other than that i havent seen ANY new stuff in a while.

2. Bodo_Janx

Bodo_Janx Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2004
    I have not seen a jedi temple at Kmart yet. I really do not have time to scout any more since I am working, but I did see one at Sports Zone last Monday night. It did have a Kmart sticker on it, and I am not sure if they are selling it. But just give them a call if you are interested.

3. Axelay

Axelay Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    I found 3 Temple Assault Battle Packs as well as a green Vulture Droid almost 2 weeks ago. I PMed civicsi99 to see if he wanted one of 'em, but I never heard back so I went ahead and traded them. I'm finally gonna get some Clone Trooper Evolutions and several more Shock Troopers now. [face_dancing]

4. civicsi99

civicsi99 Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    hey bodo, ive seen a few of the new titanium ships around town including tie bomber and arc 170's. check all the local WM's ( i forget exactly where i saw them, sorry). keep your eyes peeled for the next 12 guys, they are hitting stores as we speak. maybe we can stash figs for each other and help out. good luck.

5. civicsi99

civicsi99 Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    hey bodo i grabbed the last naboo starfighter today from a local WM.....email if you want it since i dont collect these (jdavis21@gmail.com) . looks like a few WM's restocked with the older bacara,crispy anakin, vader, greivous boxes but no sign of the new 12.

PS if anybody sees the new target cups (leia, stormie, and vader) please let me know or stash them. thanks.

6. Bodo_Janx

Dec 20, 2004
    Sorry my computer is down and I am writing this from work. I will check the boards every few days. I found a Naboo Starfighter just the other day (but thanks for picking it up!). I will scout a little this weekend, but I will not be able to reply until Monday, unless my computer gets fixed.

Happy Hunting,
    Bodo Janx

7. Bodo_Janx

Dec 20, 2004
    TTF Collectors:

There is new SW stuff in the Triangle!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Right after work I went scouting and I have not been this excited about SW collecting for a while! The best place I hit was the Super Target-TTC and I got the full set of #57-#62(they only had one of each). Then I went over to the Target-Capital Blvd and I got the Leia, Stormtrooper figure/cups (One Leia/Cup left). Both Targets had the new Evolutions (Clone Trooper & Sith)and a few Battle Packs. I also went by the Target-Brier Creek, Target-Glenwood Ave., Target-North Hills and Walmart-Wake Forest Rd. and there is nothing to report with these locations (but that could change in the morning).

It looks like this weekend will be an exciting one for those who collect. My advice for new stuff would be to check your local Targets first thing! And also check out the Halloween candy section for the Star Wars stuff at the Target stores while you are out!

Happy Hunting,
    Bodo Janx

8. civicsi99

civicsi99 Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    TRU crabtree has LOTS of #54 at-rt drivers........looks like they got lots of cases in, but nothing over 56. they also had the assault on hoth battlepack. nothing else new to report, i hit EVERY friggin target within 30 miles of raleigh (after getting all worked up after i read bodo's last post) today and all i have to show for it is an empty gas tank :mad: maybe these new figs will hit other targets very soon, im just tired of wasting all my time searching and coming home w/ nothing. oh well.

PS......ive seen TONS of clone evo and a few sith evo sets at WM and Targets, so these should be no problem to track down. the new clone evo sets have a MUCH better paint app on the sandtrooper as opposed to the earlier versions released, youll see what i mean when you look at it.

9. civicsi99

civicsi99 Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005

yeh sorry about that, i was swamped w/ homework that week. but i found out the clones in that battlepack are not painted correctly so i can wait till the 501st figure comes out seperately.......plus i could do w/o another clone pilot and anakin =) thanks for the lookout though.

10. Axelay

Apr 4, 2005
    Man, I haven't seen any of the new figures yet. I've been to nearly every Target and Wal-Mart in this area. I did see several of the Clone Evolutions, but that's the only other thing which I was hunting for. If I can find 2x Bly, 2x Gree, and 2x Special Ops, I'll be good to go once again.

11. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Wrong thread.

12. Axelay

Apr 4, 2005
    Booyah! Target DCPI numbers pay off once again. I got the Clone Attack on Coruscant this afternoon from the North Hills Target. After checking the shelves, I went to the desk and asked if they could look up an item. Sure enough, they had an unopened case sitting in the stock room. (According to Rebelscum, there are 6 in a case.) I picked up one set for $21, so there are still 5 left. If you'd like to try the same trick, use DCPI number 087-06-0228.

I could not be any happier with this Battle Pack. It's bar none my favorite. The grey Clone Troopers look very sharp and have more details than I originally thought. And the blue Bacara - although I'm not sure what to call him - is quickly becoming one of my favorites out of the whole line. All of these clones for only $21? That's a good deal, if you ask me.

13. civicsi99

civicsi99 Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    my girlfriend RAWKS!!!! she calls me today from target in columbia SC where she lives and said "hey werent you looking for the numbers above 56?" my heart stopped.......long story short, i am the proud owner of #'s 57-63 !!!! and get this, she says, "they have this weird looking space ship here too that i havent seen in your room....turns out to be plo koon's starfighter so now im all giddy.......and to top it all off, she finds the new clone attack on couruscant battlepack that axelay found today at NH target. so my gf is getting some major "extra attention" [face_mischief] when she comes in town friday for scoring me all this new stuff. now to find the other target and WM exclusives. ahhhhhhh so nice to get something new after all those empty runs :)

PS - i think this thread should be renamed "Bodo, Axelay, and Civic's ROTS finds"....hahahaha its always just the 3 of us in here [face_laugh]

14. Axelay

Apr 4, 2005
    Now she sounds like a keeper. =D=

15. civicsi99

civicsi99 Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    had to go to wilmington today for work and i stopped by target there armed w/ the DCPI for the LAVA REFLECTION ANAKIN AND OBI WAN.......found a young looking stock girl and kindly asked her to key in the DCPI# in her scanner and bingo!!! they had 4 cases in the back!!! so she brings one case out for me and i got 3 each of anakin and obi wan!!! 1 or 2 sets i will trade or sell at cost to you local guys (im debating on opening one set). i cant believe i got 3 target exclusives in only 2 days time!!! thanks to my girlfriend for yesterdays haul and to the DCPI for todays! im so ready to complete this line so i can take a friggin break from this madness 8-}

so anyways, hit our local targets w/ the DCPI's and maybe you guys can score some too! i called N. Hills target today just to see if they had them on the floor or not bc alot of collectors are being told they have to wait till oct 16th by target employees/customer service.........and thats what the lady there told me. but i have mine anyway so i could care less, just checking so i could let you guys know. good luck!

16. Axelay

Apr 4, 2005
    Thanks for the offer, but all I really want are Bly and Gree right now. I still have yet to find a single one... [face_worried]

17. LlorchTHX

LlorchTHX Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Hey you All,

Hey civicsi99 I don't usually post cause all of you find all the nice things before I can spot them.... but thanks to all the postings in here I have got some nice deals (specially in the titanium series)....

keep up the huntings and store reports... I'm for one really appreciate (and have a lot of fun) reading this thread.

And yeah, that girlfriend of yours really rocks!....

LlorchTHX/Jorge

18. Axelay

Apr 4, 2005
    Jeez. They finally put out the newest wave at the Target at Brier Creek, but someone had already gone through it and snatched up every single Bly and Gree. There were still several of the other figures, though, but only one more Neimoidian Commander. Ugh. I'm gonna try to hit a few more places this afternoon, so if I see them anywhere else, I'll let y'all know.

19. willhi1979

willhi1979 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2004
    I tried the DCPI thing at Target today in Cary, and I got two Mustafar Duel Vaders and one Obi. I also picked up the vader cup. It'd be cool to get the stormtrooper one as well. If anyone is interested in the second Vader, let me know. I'd sell it at cost or trade it, I'm still looking for some of the clones and Tarkin. Does anyone know when the Shadow trooper comes out? They didn't have any in stock there.

Thanks,

William

20. Axelay

Apr 4, 2005
    I just saw a Stormtrooper cup at the Target on Glenwood yesterday. Perhaps it's still there?

21. civicsi99

civicsi99 Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    axelay, i picked up 1 each of bly and gree at a target i stopped by over the weekend when i went to VA. i was gonna keep em but since you are having trouble finding them and since i do have 1 each already.......pm and they are yours!:)

22. Axelay

Apr 4, 2005
    AWESOME! You've got mail.

23. Axelay

Apr 4, 2005
    OK, now this is just getting plain crazy. I was at the Super Target at Triangle Towne Center last night, and they had somewhere around 50-60 figures on the pegs. I immediately saw some of the newest wave and thought for sure that I'd find some Blys and Grees. I went through EVERY SINGLE PEG and found not a one. What the hell. Are Bly and Gree really that shortpacked, or are they all just being ganked by someone?

On another note, I did see several of Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter and a few of the new cups. No more Evolutions, though! I'm glad I got mine when I did.

24. willhi1979

willhi1979 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2004
    Sounds like you guys are getting a lot of stuff from Targets. I may try to stop by the Glenwood one after work today. It's usually hard for me to find time to get by them. Maybe the st cup's still there. I want to try to find Gree and Bly and the holograms and the 501st trooper, and I think I'll be close to done then. Does anyone know when the holo emperor comes out at TRU? Also has anyone got their early bird figures yet? I still haven't gotten mine.

25. Bodo_Janx

Dec 20, 2004
    If you are looking for the Clone Trooper on Corusant Battle pack and the Obiwan and Darth Vader (Anakin) Target Exclusives before Oct. 16th, then head over to the Target-Cary Crossroads. They have them on the shelf!

I guess they got tired of collectors asking about them, so now they are now on the shelf. They only had a few Obiwans and Darth Vaders left, but they have a bunch of the battle packs.

It should be a pretty fun weekend for collecting! I have noticed at several Targets in the area that the new collection 1 box wave 6 (#57-#63) is in the stockroom. For those who are looking for these or dups, hopefully Target will put these out this weekend (they should be on shelf on Oct. 16th).

As far as the clone trooper Target exclusive, I notice that all the Targets I have been to does NOT have this in the stockroom. We should see this in the near future (possibly around the time of DVD release).

Has anyone seen the Ultra Titanium Series at Walmart, yet? Looking forward to your reports!

Happy Hunting,
    Bodo Janx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.