main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO RotS May meeting and Theater discussion

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titania7

titania7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Awwww - we won't be able to meet you guys for dinner tonight! We drop Teags off at the babysitter at 5:30, so we're hoping to make it to the theater on time.

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    We could just meet at the theater at 5:15-5:30 buy tickets then find a place to eat from there.

3. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    The movie theater is by niether the Mall or Toy's R Us, there is a theater in that mall, but its smaller and not playing Sith. Now, if we are eating you can probably ignore these directions, but to get there you would take 70 to St. Charles, go West on Highway 94. Its only about a mile and a half from 70 on your left. If you don't see it at first there is a White Castle across the street from it.

4. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Thanks John! That is not a problem Dajuan...and not a bad idea.

5. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I am not going to be able to make it tonight, due to money constraints. Ugh! Have fun!!!

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Danielle's having net troubles so she called to tell me she can't make it tonight. The babysitter fell through :(

7. titania7

titania7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Thanks so much for posting that for me, DaJuan! I hope that you guys had a blast tonight! We wish that we could have been there!

But, we did reconfirm and have it in stone that we've got a sitter for next weekend, so we'll be there come hell or high water!

8. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    I won't be able to make it unfortunatly, but on August 12 and 19(fridays) they will be playing Sith on their big screen. If you are interested, they are replaying the other big movies from the summer over a couple weeks.

9. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
  10. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Well fine, be that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.