main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS tickets now available for purchase in Lubbock!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Lubbock, TX' started by dinochick, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinochick

dinochick Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2002
    Hey everyone!! The tickets are available to buy for the show at Tinseltown on 82nd: http://www.cinemark.com/theater_showtimes.asp?theater_id=233&show_date=5/18/2005
    I bought tickets for the 12:15 show (midnight) if anyone would like to join a few of my friends and I! I am super excited!!! 1 Month to go!!!!

2. dinochick

Jul 7, 2002
    The 12:15 show is sold out but there were still tickets available for the 12:30 show as of this morning.

3. jedimasterED

jedimasterED Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 10, 1999
    Yeah! I got my tix for the 12:15 online last week. Thanks for the heads-up!

4. dinochick

Jul 7, 2002
    np, it will be fun to see you there! :) I have 3 friends going from school

5. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Hey gang-

Dunno if I can get tix now; I just got back online (again) and have a ton of stuff to catchup with.

Houston is GREAT. I miss you guys, but I'm glad to be out of Lubbock.

Celebration 3 was also VERY great!!! If you see any pictures, look for an Imperial officer with BRIGHT BLUE hair- that's me :)

I'll be up on the 16th. We should still have the Science Spectrum on May 18th at 6pm for the Clone Wars viewing.

Even if I can't make the show, I plan on being in the line with you all. I'm bringing my stormtrooper armor.

See you in a couple weeks!!

6. dinochick

Jul 7, 2002
    Hey Ian!!

You can still get tickets for the 12:15 show if you go by the theater. But since you cant do that, if you will let me know how many you need I can go by and grab them. Let me know ASAP :) Hope you can still join us :D

7. dinochick

Jul 7, 2002
    Well, the 12:15 is officialy sold out. I went by the theater today to pick up my ticket. But there are still tickets available for the 12:30 and 12:45 shows.

8. --Darth-Snow-Storm--

--Darth-Snow-Storm-- Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2004
    I wasn't able to get tickets for the midnight showing with how busy my schedule has been. I was in Las vegas for my school trip when they where selling them. But I think I will be able to go see clone wars with ya'll. Are you guys going dress up then or only when seeing revenge of the sith? I won't be able to see it til saturday. I was able to get the new revenge of the sith ps2 game which I have been playing lately and I can't get past level 4. The effect in that game is amazing and is a very diffacult game to play. Is there going to be a meeting after seeing the movie? You guys need to get a star wars slurrpy cup at 7 eleven they are so cool.

Snow

9. Blackmach1

Blackmach1 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    -=Sighs and rubs the bridge of her nose=- I know this is extremely late notice.. and I also know most of you don't know me, but I've got a friend coming into town that wants to watch the movie with us. And I'm going to the 12:30 showing. I have a ticket for the 12:45, but that wouldn't be with me and my friends. So, more to the point. Is anyone going to the 12:30 that would be willing to trade for the 12:45? I'd pay for the price of the ticket as well so you'd get to see the movie for free. =)

If so, give me an E-mail at:
    TheXsanthriana@aol.com

or send me an IM on :
    TheXsanthriana

I would highly reccomend copying and pasting the name because most people tend to skip over a letter or two.

Thanks,
    Christina.

10. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Hey! It's a famous radio personality! Good to see you postin' here.

Well, my job fell through and I am not making it up to Lubbock this week. I would come anyway except for the money.

Anyhoo, Chance will still be doing the Clone Wars viewing at the Science Spectrum around 7pm on the 18th. Show up on the South side of the building under the green awning. Costumes are encouraged but in no way mandatory.

I hope all you kids have fun at the show! Sorry I'll miss seeing it with you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.