main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Lord-Maul-

-Lord-Maul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2005
    IC: Darth Tharon ~Dueling Arena~

~Darth Tharon deflected the blow, and gave a vicious shove, hoping to push this other Sith backwards. He started to advannce and swung for the legs of Trimaj.~

TAG: Trimaj

OOC: Sorry for the short post, and no don't worry. Sometimes it can be considered god-modding, but I didn't really think that was.

2. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    OOC:if you were dueling a jedi there would be problems, but you are both sith apprentices, so the question is raised to me, why is one teaching the other:confused:

[face_peace] im off to school

~Rabai~

3. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: short posts are alright. glad you didn't think it was. i had not intentions of it being that.

IC: Trimaj

As the blow was blocked he rolled to his left and swung viciously for his opponents shoulder with his claws. Having already moved the push was harmless, "You must learn this intution if you are to survive. Even none force sensitves have it. You will learn, should you live that long."

TAG THAREN

OOC: rabai, i'm basically toying with him, and trying to make sure that no one takes him so easily. if they were to do that, then i would gain no advantage from his death, were that to happen. however if he can wound his opponent i would then have gained, and might be able to finish the person off without a problem. so you see, it is very sith. [face_devil]

4. -Lord-Maul-

Jun 20, 2005
    IC: Darth Tharon ~Dueling Arena~

~Tharon swung for his opponents right arm with his own right arm, and then gave a Force-push with his left hand.~

TAG: Trimaj

5. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

As the force push hit him he went with the momentum of it and came up with a roll. "You are learning well. Unfortunatly I must cut this short, as I am required elsewhere. I have greatly enjoyed this." He bows and then walks out of the arena

TAG NO ONE.

6. -Lord-Maul-

Jun 20, 2005
    IC Darth Tharon ~Dueling Arena~

~Darth Tharon nodded, and picked up his cloak. He deactivated his lightsaber as he threw the hood over his face. Then he walked off into the night.~

TAG: Any

7. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: short posts are alright.

True, but longer posts are better, and more appreciated. ;)

darth_nemisis

8. Shiro-Oni

Shiro-Oni Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2005
    OOC: Hey ya'll. I think I'll join. That Aight?

IC: Shiro walks into the center of the Arena, throws off his cloak, revealing his cortosis weave battle armor, and calls, "WHO WILL FACE SHIRO, APPRENTICE TO CROHN!?"

EDIT: Sorry, missed a couple posts, changed my post.

9. -Lord-Maul-

Jun 20, 2005
    OOC:

Yes that is true. I prefer posting longer posts.

Sorry for the OOC

10. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    ~Casually strolls in to the dueling thread~

Hmm...and what is going on here? Any good duels to report? [face_thinking]

~Vassago

11. mlbfan

mlbfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 1, 2004
    IC: Shadow

~Shadow walks around the dueling room, watching all the duels, but non of them seem to interest him. He see's the Sith Lord Darth Vassago and can immediatly feel the mans power, but feels he uses it for the wrong reasons. He then waits for his opponent, Chuckles38, hoping he will come.~

Tag: Vassago, Chuckles

OOC: I've been watching -Lord-Maul- and Trimaj, but that's the only interesting thing I've seen here.

12. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Aaron (Figure it's a more serious name than Chukles :p )

Aaron enters and looks around the dueling arena. He sees Shadow waiting for him. This friendly duel would be good for him. He was gald he accepted.

"Sorry I'm late," he said as he ignited his saber, hanging idley by his side.

13. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~Shadows face hardens, and he is no longer the ice, compassionate Jedi. He is now the fearless Jedi Knight that he is trained to be. He takes off his cloak, and his right hand is crossed over his body, holding his lightsabre hilt. Shadow unclips it, and brings it over his head, and we hear a snap-hiss sound, and then a brilliant green smoke forms around Shadow. At first it appears he had fled the battle, but then he uses Jedi Speed and darts to the left, and swings his lightsaber hard at Aaron.~

Tag: Chuckles

[[[{{{{{00}}}}--<<[{8}]>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Aaron

Aaron was taken by surprise. He barely was able to dodge the swing by falling backwards. He almost hit the ground, but was able to keep himself up. He swung his saber to get some distance between him and Shadow and then righted himself and leaped backwards, landing ready for another attack.

Tag: Shadow

15. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~Shadow see's that Aaron is standing near a wall, which is his weakness. Shadow uses a form 0 Force Attack to make the ground under Aaron shoot up. Aaron has huge chunks of sharp rock coming up to him, and Shadow sends his light side lightning all around Aaron, and it begins to circle him, getting so close it's now touching him. Shadow then Force jumps at Aaron, pointing his saber straight at Aarons heart.~

Tag: Aaron

16. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: Sorry, was eating breakfast.

Aaron is now quite worried and annoyed, but he doesn't let it show. He force jumped over Shadows' head and landed about thirty feet behind him. He gave Shadow a nice little force push into the wall, then lunged at him, aiming for his back.

17. sith-22

sith-22 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    IC: Jedi Master Nichos Arrano Didnt want to cause confusion with name.

Walks into dueling arena with wandering eyes.

"Are there any good duels goin on up in here?"

Walks into corner and sits

18. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai~:

~Stands quietly in corner, watching duels carefully, surveying the jedi's fighting styles, Rabai grins evily, he remembers back to his days, as a pathetic jedi. Continues abserving duels...~

19. sith-22

sith-22 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    IC: Nichos

~Watches the duels with great interest, He doesnt want to duel today, just wants to see what this place is all about. He is used to the other arena but finds it to bland. He hopes this place will be a lot more competitive.

20. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    If you are going to fight in this thread, I expect longer posts, short, non descriptive things are for amateurs.

21. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

Entering the arena again he noticed that the number of participants and observers had increased greatly. For one Lord Vassago had entered the arena. The sheer power and presence of the man was enough to distract. As well as the Jedi Master Nichos. He would be wary of that one. Placing his hands on his two lightsabers he crosses to Lord Vassago, and bowing says, "Lord it is nice to see you here. Is there anything or being that brings you here particularly?" The sound of lightsabers clashing can be heard in the background.

TAG VASSAGO, ANYONE

22. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~Shadow is shoved into a wall, and his back begins to sting once he hits the wall. He see's Aaron coming for him, so he does a 360 degree's spin in the air, landing behin Aaron. He then swings his foot out, kicking Aaron, and hoping to knock him into the wall. If he does, Shadow sends a fan of Force Lightning at Aaron, then goes in and makes a stab at Aaron.~

Tag: Aaron

23. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005

Aaron slammed into the wall. He was getting tired of finding himself against the wall. He felt the lightning crawl over his skin. It burned. He was getting angry now. He was tired of being shoved, shocked, and stabbed at. He performed a powerful perry, knocking away Shadow's blade temporarily. He slashed at Shadow's chest.

Tag: Shadow

24. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~He realizes his lightsaber was knocked out of his hands by Aaron. Shadow does a back flip, landing behind Aarons swing. Shadow then uses the Force to retrieve his lightsaber, and then unleashes in a mad volley of up to 20 Vaapad strikes, and, since Aaron was already against a wall, he couldn't move, for Shadow unleahsed Force Storm, sending lightning on all sides of Aaron.~

TAG: Aaron

25. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: Wow, you really want to win this, don't you. :D

Aaron tries frantically to dodge the slashes, but is unable to do so. He manages to block most of them, but gets his top right arm slashed slightly. He also has his saber sliced in half. Aaron ducks under another slash and rolls out of the range of the lgihtning. His skin is burning and his clothes are smoking from teh lightning. He sits there in a crouch for a while, staring at Shadow. His breath is labored. One of his hands is supportin his weight, while the other is resting on his second saber. Realizing he has lost, he stands. He moves around his shoulders and stretches his sore muscles.

"Well, it appears that I am not quite up to your level of fighting. It was a good match, but I know when I'm beat. Plus, I'm not too fond of dying, so the match is yours." Bows respectfully.

Tag: Whoever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.