main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG Beta Version: The land of Arkross (post freely. One action per post)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    // something was wrong... unakas are fearless creatures, they don't fear nothing... as they are already dead... however, there was something they felt that scared them..

thanlonnion was perplexed by this and looke around for anything suspicious... the only thing he noticed was the glowing stones they all possesed... however, his sences told him otherwise... there was something strange in the air... //

2. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    "The stones have power over the unakas"

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *the Trident flew with great power. Sparks of electricity could be seen flowing from it. The speed was so intense that it slammned into the ground. The force let go bolts like a tidal wave and it shattered the Unakas. The golden Trident returned and went to the hand of the Pegataur. He amazed as how this had happened......it had never happened before...... The purple stone glowed.....*

4. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    "The stones grace our weapons with great power against the unakas"

Aspros flew over the aproaching 20 unakas and threw his trident at them with all his might.

5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The trident soared once again against the creatures. The unholly beings scatered as the lightning that hunted them down from the trident killed most of them. 10 unakas down, 10 to go.....*

6. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    As the trident returned to him Aspros extended his hand so that the handle did a rounding action around his wrist to use the same force to give another blow

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *like the god of Thunder he rolled another blow of great strenght. The trident befell the ground and the final Unakas Shrilled their last cries. The golden weapon returned to Aspros.*

8. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    "Follow me to the bridge"

9. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    "Halt! You are not going anywhere," said the Demon, "until I extract penance for your intrusion into Kornara." He points his sword in the Pegataur's direction. "You, I presume, are the animal who was placed in charge of the outskirts. Must your incompetence in your own domain lead you to cause trouble in those of others?" The Demon then lowers his sword and takes a look at the others. "And you? What business does an amalgam of ineptitude have in these lands?"

10. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the winds blow strongly as the water goblins hide. Amongst the trees one watches. A living shadow, and ancient weapon. He stares as none of the heroes has a shred of fighting ability. He sees as they base themselves on brute power.*

*the goblins dissapeared, yet voices of Unakas can be heard in the distance and closing. The stones loose their glow......*

11. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    " more unakas are on their way... we must leave before they arrive... i hate those nasty creatures..."

12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    ((Current players
    -Ricardo
    -Juan
    -Digital
    - mystery man
    - open slot))

13. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    (To the elf) "Snivelling coward! The least you could offer in penance is to rid my territory of those wretched abominations spawned from your own cursed blood! Or would you rather have them feast on your flaccid carcass before I'm forced to put them out of their misery?"

14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The old man looks from under his grayish hair* "Now Guardian of the cursed land of Kornara, keeper of the grounds of Kobold. Warrior of the flames of Lardok, do not challenge these fighters for it is not their fault this has ocurred." *the shrill of the Unakas is heard. He lifts his head towards where the sound has emanated* "We may fight 2000 lifetimes of men and still will this land not be rid of this curse, they forever will spawn. What is worst.....the curse has now run deep thru the veins of Arkross..... wherever blood graces the ground these deformities shall rise!" *he signals to the bridge and looks at Bob* "Even a warrior of your caliber knows when to leave such an overwelming battle. Join us and live to face this threat. After all you are the keeper of the acursed grounds. Now all of Arkross is acursed....."

15. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The demon growls furiously, and his eyes flare a sulphurious yellow color for a brief moment. "What knowledge can you possibly have about the curse, you senile bag of bones?! It takes a lot of nerve to ask an elder demon to commit an act of cowardice such as retreat..." He glanced over his shoulder to gaze at the origin of the shrill cries. A warning had been passed on to him long ago, when this agonizing moment would arrive; the moment when he would have to ally himself with lesser beings in order to prolong his own survival and fulfill his duties. "Pray to your idols that you have the correct answer to this curse. If the path where you lead turns out to be false, I, Lord Ghoruk, shall personally look forward to the eternal torture of your soul."

16. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    "As you wish elder Lord Ghoruk, master of the dark flames." *he smiled at the remark and assertiveness of such a strong warrior. As he knew much of Ghoruk's past, much that the Lord had forgotten.* "Let us leave towards the bridge there we will reach mainland" *an old putrid bridge laid ahead as he walked towards it. His stepping was tired as if he had walked his whole lifetime he crossed the bridge as it creaked and then when he crossed to the other side he vanished.*

17. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Aspros flies through the bridge

18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *in front of Aspros a great land lay forward. When he turned Kornara was not to be seen it was as if it had vanished. Sitting underneath the flying pegataur was Redlum. He kept staring at some stones that lay before and behind them a canyon. Aspros then feels something is behind him flying as well When he looks he sees a female stone skinned gargoyle. She stares at him with her glassy gaze as he can see she has no mouth.*

19. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    For the first time after what seemed to be an eternity, the demon took a step with the intent of crossing the boundaries of the ancient forest. This was not a step towards freedom, but rather towards pain. The place he left behind held the evidence of his dishonor and unfulfillment. With a claw, he began to scratch a mark at the base of his sword's blade. Just as he would take his final step across the bridge, he hesitated. He turned around, facing the elf who was still behind. Grabbing him by the back of his shirt, he pushed him fiercely straight across the bridge. "Ladies first..."

After stepping across the bridge himself, he glanced around for a moment. "At least some things never change... those are two familiar faces I had not seen in a while."

20. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    "Hanna, I am Aspros Pterota Alogos if you don,t remember me it's been long since I have passed this lands. I ask your permission to cross."

21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the stare upon the stone creature was the same as before. She merely studied the creature Aspros and then grabbed him by the mane forcing him to look towards Kornara. Aspros could feel her anger. She let go and signaled to the ground as telling him to decend with her*

22. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Arpros descends

23. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the female decends with him and lands behind Redlum. Redlum looks very grave* "Something is wrong here......I have fogotten something.......something vital." *he looked towards the canyon* "oh no.....the loversss......." *Redlums face changed it showed some fear in it*

24. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    Quietly the shadow climbs down the tree and crosses the bridge into nothingness!

25. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *some rocks fall in the front of them. Redlums looks afraid. The gargoyless moves backwards.*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.