main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp S.M.F. 2009 !

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Capt_Brandon_Berry, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Is there even a point in going anymore?

2. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    the Sat night party w/ peter from the Monkeys + you get to hang out w/ us

3. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Sure Saturday night will be fun, but what is there to do during the day?

4. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Drink dress up DRINK have fun DRINK

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Well, there is the Star Wars trivia contest. Last year they did have some sweet prizes. We need to get together so we can bone up on our Star Wars knowledge!

6. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Ok, count me in!

7. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    I think you were all ready counted

8. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    looks like they just added Ray Park and they finally removed Prowse.

9. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I was really hoping to get to meet Prowse again. I don't think he is going to be with us much longer. I do hope he get's better.

It is nice that they picked up Ray. That is cool, even thou he was there just few years ago. I hope they still try to get some more Star Wars guest. Keep sending in all those Email!

SeeYa,
    TK

PS> There is a lot to do during the day! Along with Drinking....lol Thanks, Brandon! If anyone makes it over Friday night for Clone Wars we can play a little trivia than. Could be fun.

10. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Alright, so I'm definitely coming Friday! Would it be okay if I could crash somewhere? It would save this college student some money :)

Also, I only have Brandon's number, so can the rest of you guys pm me your cell phone numbers? See you Friday @ 6!

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Whatchootalkinbout?? You have mine... am I chopped liver? :_|

12. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok,

So I think i will be getting the Hotelroom for SMF in the next week or so? I'd like to see who out there is thinking of going?

I'm only asking now so I have some idea. I will be pre-paying for the room just like years past to get the special rate. But this year with the group having no club funds to cover the room. I will be asking anyone that thinks they will be going to help cover the room.

Now I have never asked for this in the past 8 years we have been going. But this year is a little tight for me as far as $$$ goes . Just like everyone esle out there. So... hopefully we will have a lot of people making it. The more that can go the better the room price will be.

The room rate is $99 plue taxes. I believe last year the totla was $119 and change? I can cover the tax. SO if we get 4 to go the price will be $25 per person. If we get 5 it goes to $20 a head. We get 6 it goes to... you get the picture. SO lets work on getting a lot of us out there to sign up for the show. Plus the more the marrier. lol

I do hope everyone can make it. It should be a great time like every year. I know everyone has an AWESOME time last year at the after party Saturday night. This year should be even better.

Hope to hear from everyone on this.

SeeYa,
    TK

13. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    I am definitely going, so I will pay my share and some of the tax. Just let me know!

14. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I see that they added Gerald Holme to the Star Wars lineup for SMF. I was hoping for someone more substantial... after all we were getting David Prowse before he pulled out...

15. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I think the signing of Park is taking over for Prowse as the big name, which all of us already know. They have only booked more than 1 big name SW guest once since I have been coming to this site and going to this con. That was the year I missed out on Mayhew, Park, and Bulloch I think.

The big thing I am noticing is they are using an outside company to bring in "talent", which I am using loosely because I don't see the "models" they are bringing in as talent. The outside company is Turnbuckle Promotions and they were the main reason why all the wrestlers came in last year. I think that they will bring in more wrestlers before the con this year as well.

16. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    So who is Gerald Holme? I'm really excited about Ray Park!!

17. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Gerald Home played a couple of background aliens in Return of the Jedi. Cool, but would have preferred someone with a bit more exposure, like Amy Allen, Daniel Logan or someone like that.

18. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Ray parks? Isnt he the guy from the G.I.Joe movie. SNAKEEYES?

19. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I got the word that we are a go with a table and 2 passes for Supermegafest! We should probably get together soon (this Friday?) so we can plan on what we will be doing for fund raising, table schedule and such. I can volunteer my place if you like and we can get together say, around 7? Does that work for everyone? Let me know and we can hang out. It sucks that there won't be a new episode of Clone Wars until November to watch! :mad:

20. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    SWEET! Count me in. Need address. NO CW? WTF they only made 3 new ones?

21. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    My friend Becky wants to come to SMF! We'll drive down to NH hopefully early on Friday

22. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    AWESOME ! the more the merrier.

23. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    We are totally bringing out lightsabers for epic random battles. Also, did you know James Marsters is going to be there? He's also going to be a musical guest Saturday night!!!!!

24. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Yeah, it's an extra $25 for the Marsters concert. I'm good thanks, I'll go the Peter Tork concert for free ;)

I'm really hoping that they'll add a few more guests, because this year's lineup is a bit of a snoozer!

25. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    Just popping in and looking forward to seeing everyone at the con.

Doing charity for Autism Speaks so come on by when you can and take a load off.

I will be hanging out Saturday night as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.