main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA San Diego Fan Force Holiday Party 2013 - Friday December 20 - Mimis Mira Mesa

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Dubi, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Lord_Dubi

Lord_Dubi Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 3, 2012

San Diego Fan Force Life Day Holiday Party and White Bantha Gift Exchange! is booked!!!!

Date: Friday, December 20, 2013

Place:10788 Westview Pkwy, San Diego, California 92126-2962

Time: 7 - 11 PM

-----
    We will also be a doing a White Bantha Gift Exchange with the following rules ( :D ):

- Gifts should be in the $10-$20 or so range.

- ONE gift per adult for a max of 2 gifts per household.

- Only those who bring gifts, can take and/or steal gifts.

- The normal gift exchange is Adults Only. Please don't let your kids pick the gifts for you; the whole fun of the game is to steal from each other, and stealing from kids puts a bit of a damper on it. If people bringing children want to do an exchange for the kids, go for it.

- All the normal rules apply: gifts can only be stolen a max of 3 times, and you can't steal from the same person.

- As a courtesy, please don't just wrap up a dusty old Star Wars action figure (or any other old toy-unless you got it signed by The Maker George Lucas,or others, and are feeling extremely generous about giving it away as a gift) that you've got lying on your shelf. But, being a creative gift-wrapper person is a plus and will be looked upon in good terms...

- The whole point of the game is to steal gifts from other people—be devious [face_devil] —and have fun.
    -----

If possible, please have cash for the bill at the end, it's just easier to pay it off that way ;) ...

2. The Bearded Jedi

The Bearded Jedi Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2013
    This event sounds like a blast. Wish I could attend, however, I board a ship and travel to the Eastern Hemisphere this holiday...departure on the 20th. If only the ship could handle an 18-parsec smuggler route (not even worried about the less than 12 parsecs), I would be much happier, and I could make the event. Happy holidays to all.

3. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Reminder: This is TONIGHT!!!

YAY!!! :)

4. yoshiki

yoshiki Jedi Master star 2

Aug 21, 2003
    I'll be there. :)