main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Save this forum (Inactivity notice)

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Amidala Starkiller, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    In an effort to clean up the MidSouth FanForce forums, I have evaluated the activity of low-traffic forums. Cities with rare posts, fewer than three posters, or that attract spam, are going to be deleted.

14 days after this notice I will move the status of this board to inactive.

Forums can always be recreated, so in the future if there are more people interested in getting FanForce group events going in this area, we will create a new forum for the city?please don't be discouraged.

Upon removal of this forum, you will have to first generate interest on the MidSouth General Discussion board and have three individuals interested in FanForce.

If anyone has any questions please don't hastate to ask.

Elizabeth
    Amidala Starkiller

2. JosephEck

JosephEck Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    Is anyone interested in revitalizing the Killeen FanForce (meetings, get-togethers, etc.), or has the group become a dead issue?

Joe

3. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    I am still around!
    Jim

4. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Hey guys

I don't think this is a dead issue. I think the best course of action would be to give to until after the Holiday's. This time of year makes it hard to get everyone together.

5. JosephEck

JosephEck Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    Well, I don't personally think it's a dead issue either, but considering the first reply to your November 6th original posting for this thread wasn't until December 18th, it does make ya wonder a little if the lack of response is the equivalent of an overall lack of interest in general to any attempt to revitalize this group...

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.