main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Scarier Than A Force-Chokehold By Darth Vader...

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, May 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    MTV sent Master P as a reporter to Skywalker Ranch. He freaked everybody out. It was probably the most akward television I've ever seen... just about as bad as when Eminem and Mark Wahlberg were on TRL together and the silence was so unbearable Eminem said, "Let's all stand here like one big happy bunch", making fun of Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Anyways, Master P told George he's gonna make Ghetto Star Wars. He interviewed Hayden, asking him if he heard from the girl (referring to Natalie) since they made the movie together, and Hayden said they keep in touch. Then Master P asked him, "Did you hit it?" and Hayden could not believe what he had just been asked. He replied, "No, no, I can't say that I have." He declared that he would be in the next episode, and George was laughing and made the best face expressing, "Yeah right... I'd be more willing to put Jar Jar as the lead of this movie before letting you in it." But the funniest thing was when P first got there and said to GL, "I'm such a big fan of yours," and GL said, "I'm such a fan of yours" back at him. P even asked who played Yoda, and GL told him it was Frank Oz, then P asked if he (Oz) were really that small in real life. Truly the weirdest thing in Star Wars history since Greedo taking the first shot...

2. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Only one word for that

Hmmmm...

I'm not sure if that should be consiered funny or downright disturbing.

I kinda wish I saw it, but it's ok. MTV reruns everything more times than I've seen the OT so i'll probably catch it sometime.

-b-

3. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    I liked when Lucas told him to go to sword school.

4. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Am I the only one who remembers when MTV actually aired music videos?

BTW, what was the name of this show?

5. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Heh, true Don, true.

What is the name, and when was it on?

6. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    No Don, I was born in 1982, like within a year of MTV launching onto the airwaves, so I vaguely remember when they actually played music videos (I used to go psycho jumping all over when I would hear Van Halen "Jump"!) when I was only a few years old. The name of the show that this was on was MTV Movie House. They've done preview bits on AOTC before. And yes, GL telling Master P to go to sword school was funny too.

7. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Just another example of MTV's disregard for anything besides their own image. For all the "entertainment" reports they seem to have, they send a rapper to interview some of the biggest people in movies today. Someone who embarrasses, not only the guest, but the station by their lack of knowledge and expereince with conducting an interview.

8. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    That sounds like Connie Chung too.

9. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Wait...MTV played music videos?

MTV stands for MISREPRESENTIVE TELEVISION!

10. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I saw that. I could hardy stop laughing. You could see he was WAY out of his league.

My favorite part was Hayden's "new" friend on his chair. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

11. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Don't you mean "newt" friend Emily? Hahaha...

12. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    New Newt friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.