main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Secret Warriors - (A Marvel RPG)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandeillord

Mandeillord Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2006
    OOC: I've been really busy with finals lately, but those are over so I have some more free time as of now. :D.

[b]Agostinho Machado aka Tempestade[/b]
    [i]Tenochtitlan, Mexico[/i]

The timid girl had just flown the man with the gun over the wall and it seemed like a microsecond had passed before two giant robots exited from the ancient temple. [b]Agostinho[/b] stood still until a gunfight broke out between the man and the robots. Unfortunately the robots opened fire on the group as well as Agostinho and he wouldn?t let innocent people die. With a fluid motion, Agostinho ran and jumped up towards the wall, quickly morphing his body into a spear of sand that landed smoothly on the other side of the wall.

He didn?t care if they knew about his ability now, as they obviously had something similar. He broke into a sprint straight for the robots and allowed the bullets to pass through him by morphing small sections into sand. Once he reached the nearest of the two enemies, his arm changed into a sand club and Agostinho swung the club over his head, hoping that it would at least get the robots attention.

[b]TAG: Dubya, Mexico Team[/b]

2. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: S.H.I.E.L.D robots

As the robots sprayed the nearby jungle with bullets, a pile of floating sand came at one of them. The sand hit surprisingly hard, knocking the robot off balance.

The other two robots fired at the sand, but the bullets flew out the other side of it, completely passing through. Even though they were unable to speak, the robots knew the couldn't do much about the sand.

While the first robot stood up and regained it's balance, the second one tried to reach out and grab the sand with it's free arm. And the third just continued firing at the rest of the scattered group of humans.

TAG: Mexico team...

[b]IC: S.H.I.E.L.D robots

Suddenly the first robot found himself unable to move at all...and his bullets weren't firing any longer. This body became so hot that the metal was softening up and melting.

The other two robots behind it could also feel the heat, but they weren't melting quite as fast. But before they knew what hit them, a large animal came barreling through them like they were bowling pins. Circuitry and metal were strewn all over the corridor. All three robots had been destroyed.

[b]TAG: Antarctica team...[/b]

3. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Isi/Walker

Isi shifted back into her human form. She shook her head to get rid of the foggyness that accompanied being such a large animal. Her head might ache a little later, but for now she was fine.
    "I'm trying to resist the urge to say "the bigger they are...."" Isi said, smiling.
    She nudged one of the robots with her foot.
    "Any way to tell if we're gonna run into anymore of these clowns?"

TAG: Artic team

4. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    GM approved.

Character Sheet---
    Super-Hero Name:Hivemind
    Power(s):

The Hivemind is capable of several surprising and (in his mind) disgusting things, as well as having several advantages because of his...unique physique. Hivemind's original human body, over a period of a few months, metamorphosed into an extremely insect-like carapace and chitin exoskeleton. AS a result, he is many timers stronger, faster, and more durable then the average human being. As a result, however he does have to consume large amounts of food regularly, twice if not more he average amount for a human being who engages in vigorous physical activity for many hours a day. His sense of smell has been enhanced dramatically, and he does give off pheromones, as many insects do. He can detect the pheromones of others, including insects, giving him the unsettling knowledge, at least to him, of every nearby anthill, termite mount, and beehive. He is also capable of sensing vibrations with great clarity with his feelers, and can see slightly into the infrared and ultra-violet spectrums.

He is capable of giving 'birth' to sterile workers, as well as, theoretically, fertile males. He is also a minor telepath, who, true to his name, maintains a hive-mind like connection with every 'child' he gives birth to. All workers have the same approximate strength as Hivemind, and are in fact faster and more agile then Hivemind due to their different physiology. Workers appear as anthropomorphic spiders, with a human-like chest and upper body, while their lower body remains ant-like. These workers have 6 legs and two arms, as well as a generally humanoid (excluding the legs) physiology, though obviously lacking hair and skin, and replaced with a shiny black exoskeleton.

He is also a low level telepath, being telepathically connect to his workers, and can, through them, speak to other people. Workers are unable to vocalize human speech, though Hivemind is.

Place of Birth:New Jersey, USA.

Where Nick Fury found you:S.H.I.E.L.D base
    Age and Appearance: Actual age is around 20, though his appearance makes it impossible to tell.

[image=http://www.worldofraids.com/2008/january/creature1.jpg]

Reven "Hivemind" Abeus

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/5/5e/Nurubian.jpg]

A "Worker" though obviously lacking the spear.

Short Biography:

Reven had thought he'd lived a fairly interesting and good life. While true, the world was relatively crazy, in his humble opinion, and everyone was worried about this force trying to take over the world, or that one, Reven was lucky enough to live in a tiny, secluded little town in the New Jersey mountains. And while, true, it would seem ignorant, while the inhabitants were concerned about the world at large, in theory, the day to day life of the townspeople changed very little based on what tragedy or disaster occurred to the outsider world. So while Reven had a fairly normal childhood, and even went to college without anything exciting, he felt as if he needed a little adventure. Sure, he knew the rest of the world was utterly crazy, with all these worries about mutants and space invaders, but, honestly, having never been touched by the horrors of the outside world he couldn't say it bothered him. In retrospect, Reven realized he lived a very ignorant life, though peaceful.

Of course, a once in a life-time adventure would change that. On a trip to Mexico, exploring some temple ruins, Reven stumbled upon a chamber, well ,descended was more accurate. He'd almost fallen in but he'd caught himself, and had rappelled down, the hole was surprisingly deep. And while Reven was no expert, he could tell almost immediately as soon as he'd landed on the ancient temple floor that something wasn't right. And after a moment of studying the walls, he noticed the characters weren't Mexican, or whatever the Mexicans had written before the Spaniards. Still, something pressed him to go on, and for the first time he noticed a lit hallway off the side, though for the life of him he couldn't find where the light was

5. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: I can see this game is floundering. No point in me dragging it out any longer. It may be time to shut it down...

6. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    The PM has been sent.

Thank you to those of you that joined, and special thanks to those of you that stuck with it till the end.

Sorry it didn't last.

Thanks for playing. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.