main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Selling Star Wars toys and such...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey guys,
    I hate to do it, but I am selling almost my entire collection. I figured I would come here and see if anyone was interested in any of my stuff, since you guys are all fellow Star Wars fans, and alot of you have seen at least a portion of the collection I have.

I am selling it for multiple reasons... One, it will allow me to clear the room out for the boys to both have their own rooms, Two, it will give me the money to fix up their rooms like they want, Three, I am using the first bit of what I sell to give them a really good Christmas that they deserve. It sucks, because its something I wanted to hand down to my kids one day, but what good is something handed down to them when I am no longer here vs. something that could benefit them now.

I do plan on keeping my carded vintage stuff, though. Maybe one day I will be able to get back to focusing on that. :D

Anyways, as most of you know, it is far too much stuff to list here. Chances are, if they came out between '95 or so, until about two years ago, I have it. If any of you folks are interested, hit me up here, or give me a call at 883-5399.

Thanks in advance.

Riff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.