main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL September Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    The poll for voting is closed now, the date for our September meeting will be on the 24th at Berts place. Im sure as the date gets closer he will get you info on getting to his house out in spring hill.

Please mark tihs in your books and make time for this meeting, we need you all to come out, more things are needed to be covered. We things coming up we would like to get ready for.

See you all there.

2. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    -This is only two weeks away, we may want to post it at the top of the board.
    PM or email me at skyshark93@yahoo.com for address and/or directions.
    -There wasnt a whole lot of interest with the lightsabers last time. I know Marie still wants to work on hers some so if anyone else is interested speak up, otherwise it'll just be you and me Marie.
    -Also, Ive got a couple troopers that are wanting to make jawas for their kids. Im trying to schedule them on the same day so we can have a jawa workshop.
    -Food is potluck, like we did two months ago at Mike's. Not sure what we'll be making on our end yet, but it'll be plenty and good. Marie is coming over early to cook as well.
    -On that note, feel free to come at anytime, dont wait untill the scheduled meeting time, come whenever you want that day.
    That's about all I have for now.
    Oh yeah, been too quiet in here lately......speak up!
    Later

3. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    I will bring my lightsaber stuff with me to the next meeting for this and I have new info about ToysRUs and Best Buy.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I will get Hama to chnge the heading.

5. TK-3150

TK-3150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2005
    New guy here...is this an "open for all" get together, or are there "prerequisites"?

Gary

6. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    HEY Gary welcome a board buddy, we met at the mall for the childrens cancer event and had lunch together. Everyone is welcome to join the group Gary, we will be meeting for a little while over Maries place tomorrow around 3pm if you wanna come on out. Also we will be having our next meeting up that way so just keep checking the boards.

Glad to hear from you again look forward to meeting up with you again.

-Ross

7. TK-3150

Sep 10, 2005
    Hey Ross! Glad to meet ya again! Unfortunately, tomorrow is a no-go for me due to church commitments and such....but I will definitely keep up with the forums for all the happenins!

8. HippieTrooper

Aug 31, 2005
    Hey Gary, youre one of the troopers I was refering to. Id like to do the jawas this day. Ill send you the material list shortly.
    Later

9. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    No problem dude, same here. We'll catch up with you soon.

-Ross

10. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    Grr unfortunately saturdays are no longer free for me since I changed jobs, I look forward to starting to hit the friday get togethers though.

11. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Same company or total change?

12. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    I do road runner tech support now, more money, much better benefits, much nicer work situation, much closer to home.
    Downside is that now my days off are Teus, wed, and fri

13. TK-3150

Sep 10, 2005
    What are the times on this?

14. HippieTrooper

Aug 31, 2005
    Ross, Marie, correct me if Im wrong but meetings are usually scheduled for 2pm. However, come whenever you want, Gary if you want to work on your jawa then you should probably get here early, you dont live that far either, but its totally up to you.
    Hope this helps.
    Later

15. TK-3150

Sep 10, 2005
    I can come whenever, its only a 20 minute ride.....also, I still need a shopping list, but I can get that from you at the armor party tomorrow

16. I_heart_Fetts

I_heart_Fetts Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    Hi there. Is there an "official" way to join or do I just keep an eye on the postings and show up?

17. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Folks usually check the boards and come to meets, prop workshops and events. We are supposed to have our new website up and go from there. We are pretty laid back but have common sense rules and normal social behavior is always in fashion.

18. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    If you keep an eye on postings you will probably run in fear , so dive in says I.

19. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey Kris,

We are talking about holding the Nov. meeting here at our place so maybe we can do it on a friday that way you can make it.

Are you gonna make it to any of the events coming up?

20. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    Anything on a teus, wed, or fri I can do.
    Still catching up on reading the boards, lol, so ill get back to you.
    The DVD release will unfortunately be a no since I do not get off until 2am, unless the action is still going on after 2 that is.

21. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Kris,
    I may need to call you my RR lite is slower then DSL!! My downloads drop from 190's down to 30's real fast and then stay there. Something isn't quite right.

22. HippieTrooper

Aug 31, 2005
    -OK some people have projects they want to work on so they'll start getting here around 10am. As for the meeting, I guess when it looks like everyone who is coming is here then we'll go for it, if everyone is here by 2, then we'll do it at two.
    -Food is potluck, please post here what you plan to bring so I know what to get and not get.
    -Who is planning on coming? post that too.
    -Email me at skyshark93@yahoo.com or PM me here for directions, so far only one person has aside from those I have already made plans with in person, so I guess not many people plan to show...?
    Thats all I've got for now, we got less than a week.
    Later

23. TK-3150

Sep 10, 2005
    I'll be there and I'm gonna bring a couple pounds of meatballs and sauce

24. PrincessElaina

PrincessElaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    I will miss you guys! someday I will actually make the meetings when i dont have another event in the way. have fun!!

gabrielle

25. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Can we please rasie the money to get our banner done before the Con next month so we have it for then and all the other events we are planning on. It wont cost us much if we ALL put in for it, I think we can all put in $20 per couple or $10 if your single. This would give us the money we need to have it made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.