main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Seven Jedi

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by fistofthedarklord, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    The Story: Based upon Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. A little Tatooine village is under attack by a renegade band of forty Storm Troopers that have broken from the Empire. Appealing for help, the village of Jawas head across the universe, searching for Jedi that can help them. This is not a task for the ill at heart, the weak, the fearful. Only the best can save them against such overwhelming odds. They do not have much. They can offer food and ship parts, something that would appeal only to a warrior of a kind heart and empty stomach. They've found one already. He is searching for the rest. He's looking...for you.

Time Era: Ten years after the events of ROTS.

Guidelines: Character Sheets are done like this:

Name:
    Nickname:
    Rankwithintheorder:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Affiliation:
    Ship:
    Weapons:
    Force Sensitive:
    Light/Dark:

Appearance:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Build:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Skin:
    Markings:
    Clothing:

~Lightsaber Description
    Hilt:
    Blade Color:
    Form:
    Biography:
    Additional Info:

Rules~:

1. Thou shalt obey fistofthedarklord thy GM!
    2.Rule of One. If there is reason for more you will EMAIL me first, and wait for a REPLY.
    3.If you have a problem with another player come to me. My word is the be all end all in arguments.
    4. Feel free to fight amongs yourselves. FIghting PC's often is more fun than NPC's. But no godmodding.
    5. I control the story. If you have your own plot lines make sure they are relevant to the plot.
    6. Seven Jedi are the main ones. But there can be up to three apprentices. I will be the head of the Imperials as well as the head of the Seven Jedi. You will recieve your missions from me. If you are a Dark Jedi that is acceptable, but dont expect anyone to be likely to trust you until you prove yourself. Dark Jedis however make for interesting storytelling.
    7. you will pm your bios to me.
    8. You will have fun.

-One who wishes to join this RPG must be readily active within the RPF
    -One who wishes to join this RPG must have considerable role playing skills.

Once seven Jedi are found the first post will be given along with a description of the village. Have a nice day.

LSA :) Edit: In the absence of our former GM, Master_Valar will be running things.

Xan Edit: Unlocked on GM's request

2. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Firis Ral-nar
    Nickname: Fire
    Rankwithintheorder: Knight
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: The Force
    Ship: None
    Weapons: His lightsaber
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Light/Dark: Light

Appearance:
    Height: 6' 11"
    Weight: 220 lbs
    Build: Tall, thin, very fit
    Hair: Long, brown hair
    Eyes: Blue
    Skin: Tanned from Tatooine sun
    Markings: scar from the Clone wars along his right cheek
    Clothing: Old, battered Jedi Robes, unrecognizable. Sandy tones, battered from use. Tusken elements incorporated. Wears a wide brimmed hat.

~Lightsaber Description
    Hilt: Chrome scratched and dulled from age and wear.
    Blade Color: Blue
    Form: Form II, with many elements of Soresu and the unorthodox
    Biography: Firis was a Knight during the Clone Wars. He was recognized as a Hero for his accomplishments. That doesn't matter now, as he is a lone man on Tatooine, hiding from the Empire.
    Additional Info: Very quiet. Years in hiding left him secluded from people, and he learned Tusken customs, and was, briefly, in a Tusken tribe. He left, fearing he would lure the Empire to them.

3. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    bump. Any takers? Still need five more jedi.

4. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    Name: Lenik Regan
    Nickname:
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Ship: A speeder bike.
    Weapons: Simple chrome lightsaber. Blue.
    Force Sensitive: Yes.

Appearance:
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 180
    Build: Muscular
    Hair: Short messy brown
    Eyes: Dark Blue
    Skin: Tan
    Markings: N/A
    Clothing: [image=http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/ScaPaCamem/3.jpg]
    Along with baggy tan pants and leather boots.
    ~Lightsaber Description
    Hilt: Simple chrome. With an on off switch.
    Blade Color: Blue
    Form: VII
    Biography: Lenik was born to a family of poor farmers. His father saw he was force sensitive at 3 when he saw him moving their livestock around in the air. He saw that Lenik could have a better life and gave him to the Jedi. Lenik has dedicated himself to being a warrior. While he posseses strong force skills. Lenik has yet to meet the warrior who is better than him with a lightsaber, or just being able to dispose of multiple enemies at a time.
    Additional Info: Lenik is very kind. He will help anyone who needs it. He constantly sneaks back to Naboo to help his famliy's village out.

5. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    Name: Saxon Threk
    Nickname: Sax
    Homeworld: Mustafar
    Affiliation: Jedi/Rouge
    Weapons: Light Saber
    Light/Dark: Light/Dark Kind of like Shadow

Appearance:
    Height: 5.9
    Weight: 180
    Build: Slender, with slight muscle
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Skin: White
    Markings: Tattoo of ?Yang & Yinn? on back of right hand
    Clothing: Black Robes

~Lightsaber Description
    Hilt: Skinny with hand grips
    Blade Color: Black
    Form: Form IV (Vaapad)
    Biography: Sax was found on the planet of Mustafar by a group of Jedi Masters. Sax had very little Force Sensitivity. Though he is a Jedi, Sax has been known to use anger to fight and draws on the dark side for slight power. Sax was one of the few that escaped the Empire and is now back on his home world Mustafar seeking any Traitors to the Republic to unleash his anger on.
    Additional Info: Because of Sax?s strong sense of physics Sax uses Alter Environment. A force power that has Nature Based attacks. Such as Fire balls and water freezing. Sax tends to keep to him self but if put together with the right person can become great friends with him. Sax works better with people he knows, like his master before he died during the clone wars.

6. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Darth_Walters, I will need you to pm me concerning your bio. You should have waited til I got back to you on your pm before posting your bio. That's okay, but we need to work things out. Particularly these fireballs and water freezing and non conventional force powers. This is why everyone should check with me before posting. Its nothing, we can't work out.

Your bio for the most part is fine, but to everyone else: EMAIL ME YOUR BIOS. Thank you.

Need three more players before we can start.

By the way, great names guys! Usually I see crappy names in role playing that even George Lucas wouldn't think up (but then anyone who thinks up a name like Darth Vader cant be dissed). I'm impressed!

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    **GM APPROVED**

Name: Lei'ra La'Orin
    Nickname: Lee
    Species: Twi'lek/?
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Affiliation: Vaguely Jedi
    Ship: Shifter
    Weapons: Dark brown lightsaber, ForcePike, back-up blaster, 3 vibroblades
    Light/Dark: yes..and yes. *see below*

Appearance:
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 125
    Build: slinder, and athletic
    Hair: None
    Eyes: Dark black
    Skin: Dark Green
    Markings: Has dark brown tattoos on her wrist, ankles, and a starburst design on her lower back.
    Clothing: Wears typical smugglers gear, jumpsuit with jacket, various instruments in pockets, pouches, and other places. She has an interest in slicing as well. (Hacker)

~Lightsaber Description
    Hilt: dark brown..looks almost like a piece of wood. Carved with designs.
    Blade Color: Dark Blue
    Form: Whatever works. Mostly five and three
    Biography: Lei'ra was brought to the temple at a young age, found at the sight of a huge massacre. She couldnt tell them what happened, but they realized that the adults found at the sight were slavers. Only the children had survived the event. She was found to be quite force sensative, and so was brought to the Jedi.
    Even with Jedi training, Lei'ra has always had a slightly darker viewpoint of the world. While she sees the good in the universe, she also knows full well, of the darker underbelly, the other Jedi seem to ignore. She worked several years on what was the 'undercover' division of the Jedi, taking on tasks that constantly edged on the darkness. She often works 'outside' of what the Jedi would consider normal. She has a cover as a twi'lek smuggler, and uses it often.
    After a few years of this work, she has taken leave on the temple, to check on some things. For one, she knows she is more than just Twi'lek. She knows that the tattoos have something to do with it, but has not been able to locate exactally what so far. So, right now, she is searching, looking for answers.

Additional Info:
    Find out while playing...

8. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    Name: Brazi Kast
    Nickname: "The Wanderer"
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: Rouge/Outcast
    Ship: N/A
    Weapons: Two single bladed lightsabers.
    Force Sensitive: Yes very
    Light/Dark: Lightside beliefs, but darkside apperence

Appearance:
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 210
    Build: Buff
    Hair: Short dark brown
    Eyes: Ice blue
    Skin: White tanned
    Markings: Tatoos all over his left arm.
    Clothing: Black robes with the sleves cut off. Black combat boots and gloves.

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Black with ancient dialic on them.
    Blade Color: One Purple, One Green
    Form: Form IV & Form V mastered; Form VII unmastered

Biography:
    Brazi Kast grew up with his father on Coruscant in the Jedi Temple. His father taught him the Jedi ways at a very young age. He almost took it to the level were his fellow Masters thought he was over training the young Kast. The Jedi Council insisted that the Council should train the boy. Brazi's father was not happy with it but accepted their request. Brazi's training with the council went much better. He gained a better understanding of the force as a whole. Up till the age of 10 they trained Brazi. They then gave him a master. His master's name was Rekoo'ido he was a Twi'Lek. Rek taught him until the age of 16. The Council then assigned him an apprentice a teenage girl by the name of Moreena Talray. Moreena was a quick learner but her lightsaber skills were only subpar at best. Brazi went before the Council to ask if Rek could help him train her but the Council said Rek was on Tatooine in Mos Eisley and wouldn't be back for a few weeks. Brazi went to his father for help. His father took them to his ship and they headed to Tatooine for help. On Tatooine Brazi's father and former master were killed. When Moreena and Brazi returned to Coruscant the Council banned them from the order. Moreena told him that she wanted to still be his apprentice and still live on Coruscant, Brazi agreed. They remained there until Brazi was 20. Moreena recieved a messege from her family that she was needed on Yavin. Bravi never heard from her again. Brazi then went back to Council to ask to be let back into the Council. They denied his request and advised him to leave Coruscant. They also told him that he will be known as "The Wanderer" and that they would call upon him when they were in need. From this day forth Brazi resides on Nar Shaddaa.

Additional Info:
    Find out in the game

9. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    GM APPROVED

Name: Oran
    Nickname: Ancient Master Oran
    Rank within the order: Master
    Species: Unknown tridactyl species
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Weapons: Three short, curved lightsabers, the Force
    Force Sensitive: Indeed

Appearance:
    [image=http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/ResidentEvilJedi47/Oran.jpg]
    Height: 2'3"
    Weight: 25 lbs
    Build: Small, athletic for his age
    Hair: Balding, silvery white, tied back in a short ponytail
    Eyes: Gray-Blue eyes
    Skin: Grayish-green
    Markings: A scar down his left eye from a former apprentice that turned to the Dark Side
    Clothing: Jedi cloak made from black Zeyd-cloth, an inner tunic made from orange-red Trevella cloth, and pants made from silver Cerlin fabric

~Lightsaber Description
    Hilt:
    The triplet set of lightsabers each have a hilt that is mainly black with a silver emitter
    Blade Color: Gold
    Form: Master of telekinetic lightsaber combat, holding up to three lightsabers with the Force
    Biography:
    Master Oran has been with the Jedi Order as long as Master Yoda himself. Having trained in the arts of the Force for over five centuries, Oran mastered the ancient style of telekinetic lightsaber combat, fashioning three sabers to reflect his newfound and preferred style. Though he never taught it to any of his pupils, Oran taught many a student the forms Makashi and Shien over the course of his lifespan.

However, Oran had one pupil who had fallen to the Dark Side long, long ago when he was only 400 years old. This pupil discovered the Dark Side on Thule, and confronted his minuscule master on the icy world. Oran prevailed, sparing his padawan, only to be ambushed as he threw his lightsaber at his elder master, scarring his left eye. Oran winced in terrible pain as his padawan stepped backwards off of the cliff in which they were dueling, and fell to his death.

Oran swore he would never let another padawan fall to the Dark Side again, and has yet to train a student who was willing to make such a sacrifice.
    Additional Info: Oran had trained many young Jedi in his day, only one of his students turned to the Dark Side

10. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: We gonna start now, or what?

11. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    OOC: If Walters' sheet is good now. We are ready from what I can tell. We have 7.

Zedd: It's been awhile, man. Good to be RPing with you again. :)

12. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
  13. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    OOC: Just out of curiosity. Are the Seven Jedi the only characters you need? And may we have two characters?

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)
    In some unnamed bar, in some uncharted backhole watering pit..

Lei'ra sat, sipping on her drink, as she watched the locals kicked back and relaxing. It was so hot, most were simply happy to kick back and drink themselves into oblivion. Lei'ra rather enjoyed the heat. A few more lively clients were busy gambling in the back.

Lee sat, considering this job a bust. She had hacked her way into some Hutts database, looking for a certain contact. He looks like he was a no-show. She would catch him next time. So now, she considered this her 'down time'. Before she had to report back. Her freedom time. She adjusted her headband. She wondered if the place woke up, once the three suns settled down. Too hot, to even fight in. She smiled with that thought.

She would soon find out, as the suns were begining to set. She settled down at a table, and began to deal herself a game of solitare Sabbacc, before she would head back to her ship.

TAG

15. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Likewise Kast. It's good to sense your presence once more. I've lost contact with most of the others from the Sith Trials (mainly my choice), but I'm glad to be next to a classic RPer such as yourself.

16. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    OOC: Classic eh? o_O :p

Ktala: Just getting a head start on your character eh?

17. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: So are we allowed to start playing or what?

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:

*BLUSH!* I know.

But when you guys start, I'll probably be at work.

Have fun.

19. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    OOC: Did you PM, Fist about your bio, Walters?

Ktala: I hear ya there. ;)

And I'm gonna head start my character too if I can have a second character. Though my second character will be more like a NPC then another PC but whatever. :p

20. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: Yes i did and it was approved. You should have read everyones Bio before you made yours because it simuler to mine.[face_plain]

21. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    OOC: I did read it. And I read it again just now. It doesn't seem similar at all. What is similar? o_O

22. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: Well mainly just the Whole "Rogue/outcast" theme. But I guess its just me....

23. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    OOC: Ahhhh, yes. We are Rogues for different reasons though so it is entirely different.

24. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    And so begins the game. We are seven. To keep there from being three outcasts, I've edited my bio. The next time there's an argument it will be pmed to me where I will be the be all endall in the debate. The characters are unique and special in their own way. I would not allow any 'copying'. The GM has spoken!

Name: Blud Hannen
    Nickname: Boss.
    Rank within the order:There isn't an order anymore. When there was, he left it.
    Affiliation: Single
    Ship: We're going to have to steal it.
    Weapons: lightsaber, grapple. Three throwing knives.
    Force Sensitive: Very.
    Light/Dark: He borders the lines between them shifting invariably from side to side. Able to hide his aura, he has the gift of prophecy that comes and passes from time to time. This will be useful in days ahead...

Appearance: Generally his appearance doesn't matter. One usually doesn't see him. Square jaw. Chiseled face. Grim features. He bears a silver flute which he plays from time to time its chilling music. Generally?its played before he?s about to kill someone.
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 240
    Build: Agile and muscled.
    Hair: Black.
    Eyes: They are black. Yet there is an expression of a far off gleam in his eyes that soften their otherwise piercing stare.
    Skin: Dark from burns.
    Markings: Whip lines across his back.
    Clothing: He wears a sleeveless vest. Rancor skin boots. A heavy cloak that wraps around him. Three straps that make a belt.

~Lightsaber Description
    Hilt: An unadorned metal handle.
    Blade Color: White
    Form: Master of 2, 4 and 7.
    Biography: Since the days of the fall of the Republic, this man has wandered place to place, no pillow on which to lay his head. He has wandered. Fought. And like all the jedi battled to survive. He is one of those best forgotten in the records of Jedi. His memory was considered a stain to them. Now the Jedi reign is past, yet he remains. He bears mastery of Precognition beyond many, as well Morichro. Energy resistance has served him well in the past vs. blasters. He has been many things from thief and smuggler, to hired protector. But this trait he is first and foremost. He is a leader, but that means willingness to plunge himself into an otherwise unnecessary world of pain. He leaves none behind. He would die for all who fight with him. He will be found shortly.
    Additional Info: [/b] There lies on his shoulders a burden. Something of whose memory gives him unspeakable guilt. You shall know what this in time?

The first post is being written as you read this...

25. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    'In the annals of lore there have been many exploits,' said the stranger in the middle of the gathering. He took a step forward and removed a scroll, ignoring the interested glances given him by Luke, Leia, Han, Mara, Lando, the heroes children and the rest. This hooded man spoke slowly, and as he did the moonlight fell upon him. A silver beard seen hanging from his hood, and soft eyes. 'Listen carefully, and you will learn of the heroes that fought in the days of anarchy that spread since the Republic fell. They were the outcast, the giant, the twilek, the wanderer, the mysterious farmer's son, an ancient of the same race of Yoda. All different yet all warriors. The bravest of the brave, they were unafraid to write their names in blood upon the pages of history.'

He opened the scroll, and dust rose from it. He began in a solemn voice that rang throughout the hall. All listening wrapped upon every word. 'They were brought together by a man whom the worlds have not seen his like since before his days. Nor may they ever see again. Listen closely...'

Years ago a little before the occurence began...

-On Tatooine a tusken raider is brutally being attacked by Imperials. They spit on him for they were tipped off by a Tusken traitor that this raider's family had sheltered a Jedi Fugitive.

- On Naboo the sky grows cloudy with Imperials. All farms are being stripped of their produce in service of the Empire.

-Somewhere a Twilek is being heckled, by scumbags with lustful eyes...

-There is a strange man lurking on Nar Shadda...

-A young Jedi Knight is raging on Mustafar, little knowing that his searches for traitors to the Republic has not gone entirely unnoticed by an outpost from the Empire.

-A master of the ancient race that spawned Yoda, is currently being heckled for his short height, someplace/somewhere.

And the last...he has been approached by visitors that are badly in need...

IC: Blud Hannen
    Back Room in a Cantina on Kamino

He turned away and looked at the Jawas thoughtfully, "So what would you have of me?"

They looked up at him, feeling intimidated as they swam in the covering of the person's shadow. "We uh..." The shrill accent rattled through the Jawas' lungs. "We need help. They crushey us! Smash us all too bits! Smashey! Smashey! Smashey! 'First we take your food. Den we killey you!' Dat's what they say! We so scared we be pulverized. We wet ourselves and stain our nice red robes. We realize we doomed. Help! Help! Help!" The Jawas shrieks came out all at once. All the others hopped up and down agreeing and chattering with exctitement.

The man in the doorway had not looked at them the entire time they spoke, only watching the rain on this Kamino backport. Now he raised a hand and their chattering paused. He answered, "Let us review this situation calmly. Tell me again, how many men there are."

"Forty!" The Jawa said. "And they smushey us to bits if you no help!"

The stranger looked down. " Well..." He scratched the unshaven shade of beard on his chin thoughtfully. "I imagine you'll need a lot of money if you want to get anyone to help you. Dealing with Imperials is no laughing matter, even they are deserters. A rogue band will even more dangerous because they'll be desperate. If they've taken to robbing Jawas, that's a clear indication of the levels they've sunk."

"We not just Jawas!" said the little creature.

"Oh?" said the man amusedly. "Then what are you?"

"Our town is lots of species! We livey in peacey see? We nice people. We no know how to fight. We trade. See? Please. Don't let them smash us!"

"Squish us!" corrected another Jawa. "They said squish us! And eat our banthas! And burn down our huts."

"That sounds a little extreme for hungry Imperials," the man mused. "Why didn't they just do this the first time they met you?"

"Our crops not done yet!" the Jawas shrieked. "And to keep us from leaving, they steal our children. Th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.