main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Seven Jedi

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by fistofthedarklord, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Ancient Master Oran

Tatooine, Brazi's Current Location 12:58

"How absurd," Oran thought as he was carried in the arms of Moreena. The thought of just being a child again made Oran want to frown. He was over eight centuries old, and his childhood was one of many memories that he had forgotten as the sands of time blew over his older memories. Of course he wouldn't remember his infancy, but after raising younglings in the Jedi temple for many years, he decided it best to play a small part.

"Bah bah, bee bee...." He mumbled. He felt so... embarassed. He sent a message to Blud telepathically. "~Remind me that I owe you one, friend.~"

TAG: Master_Kast7, fist

2. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Brazi Kast and Moreena~
    Tatooine, Mos Eisley 1258

Brazi looked around scanning the area. He could see many markets and the casina but he had no idea where they needed to go. He looked at Moreena and Oran. Trying not to laugh at the sight of Oran being held like a baby.

"Where do you two think this place is? I have no idea."

"Maybe that gate over there." Moreena said as she nooded towards it.

"I guess it's worth a try..."

~TAG: Zedd, fist~

3. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    West Gate of Mos Eisley

"Remember," Blud whispered. "Act natural. We're just dusty travelers in search of a drink." Dust whipped up by their feet as they approached the west gate. "Keep your head down low," Blud said. "Walk looking at your feet. You're a humble wayfarer, and you dont want them to think otherwise."

His fingers dangled at his side. Still he felt the tension that passed over the younger Jedi, one that he shared.

"~Remind me that I owe you one, friend.~"

He felt the thought impulse of the other. A grin passed across, his dusty handsome face.

Aw, I'll buy you a drink. He thought back.

A sand wind blew.

"Saxon, let me do the talking. If they try and speak with you, it would be better if you pretended to be mute. That will save even the remotest possibility of our contradicting eachother's alibis."

There was a small line to get into Mos Eisley. Blud and Sax stood behind a gigantic Tauntek and waited.

The North Gate

Trooper At-19 motioned through a family of sloths that were hopping up and down in a speeder, as fast as possible. He turned to one of the other of three gaurds. "Seems like fewere and fewer people come into town each day."

The other trooper's face couldn't be seen but by the sound of his voice, he was annoyed. "Buddy, when you've been standing here as long as I have it'll feel like the whole world's trying to barge into Mos Eisley.

Trooper AT-19 turned his face. Three figures were approaching the gate. One of them was obviousley a woman. When he looked closer Trooper AT-19 saw she was holding a baby. "Halt!" He said. The other three Storm Troopers looked in their direction.

Trooper AT-19 went up to them. "State your names. Purpose for visit. And show me identification for all three of you." He was ignoring the baby.

Trooper A912 stared at the bundle. That's a little careless walking all this way with a baby, he thought. But said nothing.

Tag: Zedd-Vega and Brazi Kast

The West Gate
    "And what is the nature of your visit?" the trooper asked.

The line had passed fast. Security was not as tight as it should be. And why it should? This was Tatooine.

Blud cleared his throat before answering, in a grating accent. His broad shoulders hunched down, his body contorted to seem smaller, bent as he said, "Waall mah buddy and Ah jeesst were fixin' to get somethin' to drink. Maybe buy a few supplies."

"And you say you're from where agin?"

Blud smirked. "Mos Taike."

"Do you have some sort of identification?"

Blud just smiled. "Id aint necessary, pardner."

"Id aint necessary, pardner," the trooper answered.

"Why don't you just go on in?"

"Why don't you just go on in?"

Blud delivered the coup degrace, "And have a drink on me."

The storm trooper handed him some coins. "And have a drink on me."

The two Jedi moved past. Blud jingled the money in his grip. "Well Sax, I guess some clothes are in order."

Tag: Darth_Walters

4. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Kat

"Yes, mommy." she look up with bright blue eyes now since that weren't covered. Then she wispered to Lee, did you like what I made the anamial do back there.

She was now bouncing up and down and looking up and down the street at all the venders there was was, there was on that catched her attention it was a little shop that had all kinds of clothes and dolls, she let go over her hand and run to it, looking over all the dolls and clothes.

This was fun to her and getting to see new things and everything was so bright out here, not dark like her last home.

Tag:Ktala

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin - Lee
    Mos Eisley Shops - 1250p

Lee had sent the a mental message to the others that she and Kat were inside. She received a quick reply, that the others would be entering soon. She then looked down at Kat and smiled. "Let's see if we can find this..place." she murmored, as they slowly moved throught the crowds of people, blending in with all the other folks.

"Yes, mommy." she look up with bright blue eyes now since that weren't covered. Lee looked down at the child, as she gave the child a fond look. Having someone call her mommy had an unusual effect that she did not expect. From her black ops jobs, she had delt with younglings ... but this was diffrent. She quickly nodded, as she reminded herself of their surroundings. Kat then wispered to Lee, "Did you like what I made the anamial do back there?" Lee laughed softly. "Yes, yes I did." Lee replied, as she watched Kat. Kat was now bouncing up and down and looking up and down the street at all the venders there was was, there was on that catched her attention it was a little shop that had all kinds of clothes and dolls. Suddenly, Kat let go over her hand and ran to it, looking over all the dolls and clothes. Lee quickly moved after the girl, gently guiding the bike, until she caught up with her, in front of the shop window. She stared at the items in the window, that seemed to have gained Kat's attention.

Lee had never had any children. And being raised by the temple, they really didnt get to do much as the temple didnt really believe in such things. She watched as the girl had her face pressed tightly into the window. With a small sigh, she gently shook her head, and then look down at Kat.

"Would you like to go inside, and take a look?" she asked gently, giving the girl a smile. "Not too long, we have to meet the others, OK?"

Lee parked her bike, and secured it. She walked over to the front of the store, and pushed open the door, waiting for Kat to follow.

Tag: Kat, anyone else

6. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Ancient Master Oran

Tatooine, The North Gate, 1309

Oran stayed still, as still as he could acting as an infant, and hoped quietly that Brazi could handle the two soldiers before they decided to peer under the wrappings the tridactyl-like Jedi Master was hidden under. He felt the need to reach out and sway the minds of the soldiers, but that would draw too much attention. "~Brazi, do something quick!~" Oran, who was still wrapped up, slid his hands under his robes, making the bundle look as if it were twitching in a fuss. In reality, Oran was reaching for one of his three sabers...

TAG: Brazi, Joras, Moreena

7. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    IC: Blud Hannen

A Second Hand Clothing Shop near the lower east side of Mose Eisley

The doors opened. They'd just purchased new clothes. Now Blud emerges from the shop, from where he'd been making two final purchases, and the doors swing behind him, as in new garments his heavy boots clop across the wooden floor, the spurs clanking. Saxon had waited outside. Blud had preffered it that way. It was just being cautious, in the event that some trouble he hadn't prepared for came up. He never wanted it to be that more than two of them were in one store at the same time, so that if trouble came with Imperials later on, noone would ever be able to give descriptions of two shady characters lurking together. Perhaps, this was being overly cautious. Perhaps not.

A light black over coat draped on his broad shoulders. His black leather belt's silver buckle with the snake in the middle gleamed in the light. Dried tauntaun fur was woven along the seams of his pants. His brown eyes stared beneath the shade of his wide brimmed hat. He reached out a hand to Sax.

And plopped a hat on his head. Blud grinned. The hat was a reddish brown where Blud's was black. Blud grinned, "There. Now you look absolutely dangerous!" Saxon had already tried his garments on in a dressing room when Blud went outside for a moment. Never acting like they knew eachother. On the porch to the shop they looked out at the town as the sun stared grim upon the sands of the earth.

"Alright, kid," Blud said. "I have a list."
    He showed it to Sax.

Clothes. X

Supplies.

Speeders.

Flare gun.

Doll.

"Now I know just writing supplies is kind of vague," Blud said, "but this is just what we have to get before our rendezvous at the cantina." We're going to have to purchase two speeders. Nothing too nice. We're likely going to have to abandon them at some point to cover our tracks." In everything he did, covering his passing was top priority to Blud. "NOw I..." He paused. His eyes turned towards a nearby alley. "I want you to do me a favor," he said.

"Before we split up to get this stuff (it should take us about an hour to get supplies. Maybe an hour and a half on top of that to get the speeders._) I have someone I have to meet. But I dont want to meet him alone. I'm taking a precaution."
    A wind blew softly in the distance.

Blud looked slightly uncomfortable as he spoke to Sax. "There's another force user here in Mos Eisley. You might have sensed him, you might not. But he's around and he's strong. I dont know what he looks like. But as we go about our business, just be a little careful. He might pop out of nowhere. He could be a Jedi. Dark Jedi. It could even not be a he at all. Just keep your eyes open."

They walked away from the clothing store. The sand crunched beneath their footprints.

Tag: Darth_Walters, Penguinator-176

GM OOC:Great job, guys.

8. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Firis

The Force tugged at Firis' mind. He turned. Someone was close. Very close.

He sprang to his feet, and dashed out of the alley, cutting through as many streets as he could. They were very close, he could tell that much. And there was more than one.

"Where are you?" he muttered, shoving past merchants. The Imperial presence had died down somewhat since his last encounter.

Then they were near, in sight, but who?

"Where are you?"

Tag: All

9. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Brazi Kast, Moreena and Joras~
    ~Tatooine, North Gate, 1312~

"Halt" Trooper AT-19 said. The other three Storm Troopers looked in their direction.

Trooper AT-19 went up to them. "State your names. Purpose for visit. And show me identification for all three of you." He was ignoring the baby.

"Uh oh" Brazi thought to himself."We don't have any identification. I'm going to have to mind control them to get hopefully things don't get ugly."

"Our business is to get married. You don't need to see our identification." Geoff hoped that would move them along. If not he'd be ready to strike them down.

He gave a grin to Moreena who looked at Master Oran as he moved around in her arms. He then nooded at Joras who nooded back. He too would be ready if things got ruff.

~TAG: Zedd, fist~

10. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    ~Tatooine, North Gate, 1312~

Trooper AT-19 blinked. "What? We don't NEED to see your identification? Are you kiddin' me? I mean, are you flippin' kiddin? Citizen you just..."

The other trooper, Trooper-A912 waved the Jedi aside. "We don't need to see their identification. Move along."

Trooper AT-19 turned to him. "Whattaya mean we don't need to see their id? You got elected prez, or somethin'?"

"I.d. will not be required."

"Hey!" Shouted a Corellian smuggler behind the group. "What makes THEM so special? I don't think you need to see MY id either!" More alien voices rose up in an uproar. "Yeah! Why should THEY get special treatment?"

"Mechooka Kapulpa!"

"Gazatta Meyoolang!"

"Darn Imperial jerks, givin' special privileges..."

Trooper AT-19 pointed the gun at the bundle that arrogant stranger's woman was carrying. "Show me your identification, and you go through. Otherwise turn back! Now."

Trooper 912 was practically screeching. "I said they don't need any ID. They can go. Through!"

The Jedi had run into a unique problem. Brazi's force mind trick had worked on one of the troopers interrogating them, but not the other. A distraction would be needed, otherwise...those lightsabers might be about to come in handy.

Tag: Zedd, Brazi

~Inside Mos Eisley~

Blud turned around. The presence was close. The closest it had ever been! His eyes narrowed as they searched around the crowd. He realized the presence was in the open. Who could it be? The old man with the cane, who went into one of the thrift shops? The scarred mercenary who sat in a chair outside a bar, asleep in the sun? One of the two podracers conversing with a Twilek? Or...

He stopped in his tracks.

A giant.

"Saxon," he murmured. "Look."

A powerfully built man who wore a widebrimmed hat not unlike Blud's. Sandy features, and a scar that cut across his right cheek. Two belts were strapped across his waist. If he didn't know better he would think the man of these desert hermits who came into town from time to time. And he wouldn't have, if he didn't feel it. That emanating power. Those hands looked like they could snap a man's spine, add to that the awesome wonders of the Force and Blud could tell he was beholding a formidable opponent.

The man seemed to be looking for someone.

Blud motioned slightly with his head in the general direction of the giant. "Do you see that man, Saxon?" He said in a quiet tone. "I'd bet my life that's the one we've been sensing. I'm going to need your help on this one. I want to figure out whether or not he's a friend, without actually causing him alarm. The last thing we need is a lightsabre battle out here in the open. We're going to split up without losing sight of eachother." He slipped a com link into Saxon's hand. "One of two," he said. "Watch him without him knowing you're watching him, then tell me what he's doing. By the way he's acting, he must have already sensed us, but as long as we're continually on the move he wont be able to actually pinpoint us. The point is to lure him to some alley where we can talk to him without drawing any unnecessary attention to ourselves." He slapped Sax's back. "Good luck." He moved away from Saxon into the crowd, mingling quietly by the giant man. There was something about him that reminded Blud of someone, but he couldn't think of who it could be.

He murmured into the commlink. "Watch."

He stepped out of the crowd and bumped shoulders purposely with the giant. He didn't even look at the Force User, but his dark voice murmured, "Excuse me," as he kept walking. Doubtless he'd just given up his cover, but that was the idea. The man would now be likely to trail him, now that he was affirmed of Blud's identit

11. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Ancient Master Oran

Tatooine, The North Gate, 1313

Distraction. Right. Oran, being the only one prepared for anything short of a brawl, came up with the only thing he could think of to save their skins. He took in a soft breath and began crying aloud, as if he were a screeching mynock, but toned it down to suit an infants cry. It was loud. It was annoying. It was bound to work.

"How degrading,"

TAG: fist, Kast

12. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Tatooine, The North Gate, 1313

Everyone stopped and stared.

"You woke the baby!" somebody said.

"Darn imperial jerks."

The Imperials looked around shamefacedly. They waved the Jedi aside without further to do.

Later when the Imperials talked over their day over pints of ale, one of them said, "That must have been the ugliest baby I ever heard."

Tag: All

13. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Firis

Firis bumped into someone lightly. Then he felt it - that was one of them.

He thought quickly. Imperial agents? They'd tried to find him before, but to no avail. Had this one finally caught him?

Firis let himself disappear into the crowd, with the help of the Force. He'd be all but invisible - those that saw him would find little of interest in his direction.

Now, he needed to find out about those Force users...

Tag: Fist

14. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006
    IC: Cat

Cat was looking around and picking things up and then putting them back as she took at the things that where there. The the store owner, "Hey girl are you going to buy any if you aren't just get out of my store."

Cat knew from exspeninets that it was time to go. Looking up, "I think it's time to go now, beside, I can feel mmmm Uncle Bud outside."grinning at herself.

Then leading her outside, her mind was still thinking about that doll back there, but then she also wanted to see Bud.

Tag: Klata, first(maybe)

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin - Lee
    Mos Eisley Shops - 1:00p

"Would you like to go inside, and take a look?" she asked gently, giving the girl a smile. "Not too long, we have to meet the others, OK?"

Lee parked her bike, and secured it. She walked over to the front of the store, and pushed open the door, waiting for Kat to follow. Kat quickly walked in, and was looking around and picking things up and then putting them back as she took at the things that where there. The the store owner spoke up then. "Hey girl are you going to buy anything? If you aren't just get out of my store."

Cat looked up, "I think it's time to go now, beside, I can feel mmmm Uncle Bud outside."she said grinning. Lee nodded. "Alright. Go back to the bike then."

Lee turned and glared at the shop owner, but held her tounge. Too easy to blow her cover, saying something she should not. Lee followed Kat back outside. She would have stopped to pick up an item, but she didnt want to keep the others waiting.

She helped Kat back on the bike, and with a quick flicker of a few switches, the engine roared to life. She turned the bike, and began to look for the tavern they were to meet in.

Hopefully, the others made it through the gates without any major difficulties. Lee mused darkly on the events, as she cloaked Kat's and hers Force presence. Time to find the tavern.

Tag: Kat, others

16. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    My apologies for the lack of life on this board. I'm waiting for Darth_Walters to post before he gets any farther behind.

17. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Brazi Kast~
    ~Tatooine, The North Gate, 1320~

Distraction. Right. Oran, being the only one prepared for anything short of a brawl, came up with the only thing he could think of to save their skins. He took in a soft breath and began crying aloud, as if he were a screeching mynock, but toned it down to suit an infants cry. It was loud. It was annoying. It was bound to work.

Everyone stopped and stared.

"You woke the baby!" somebody said.

"Darn imperial jerks."

The Imperials looked around shamefacedly. They waved the Jedi aside without further to do.

As Brazi and the others got a good distance away from the Imperials he spoke to Oran.

"Thanks, Master Oran, that was a close one. I didn't think we were going to make it past them."

He then noticed some Imperials ahead of them who stood infront of a rather large building with a sign out front of it that read "Marriage Court".

"You guys ready to go in?"

~TAG: Zedd, Fist~

18. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Ancient Master Oran

Tatooine, The North Gate, 1321

Oran sighed and spoke in a most irritated tone. "Brazi, please. Let's just get along with our task so I don't have to degrade myself further." Oran, while very sound and calm at times, was flabbergasted at the fact that due to his diminutive stature, he was forced to play the child.

Again, Oran mumbled once more. "How degrading,"

TAG: Brazi, Joras, Moreena

19. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006
    IC: Kat

Taking her hand,"Yes mommy where do you think that other will get hear."

Tag: Klat

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin - Lee
    The Jumpin' Java Tavern, Mos Eisley - 1:13p

Taking her hand, "Yes mommy where do you think that other will get here."

Lee didnt answer at first, as she was busy stearing the bike towards the tavern in the distance. She couldnt quite make out the sign, but the place looked decent, considering where they were at.

Lee frowned, as she absently rubbed the small tattooes on her wrists thru the cloth covering her skin. Somthing strange was going on. She felt, as if something was off. And her tattoos were driving her nuts. Lee concentrated, checking on the aura's of the beings she passed, as she made her way to the tavern. She looked down at Kat, noticing how bright her aura was. Lee expanded her shields, to hide Kat's aura better. "Oh, Im sure the others will catch up with us very soon. But we can at least order something to eat while we wait."

Lei'ra pulled up to the old dusty tavern. The sign was partially blocked shot off, but she could read some of it. 'The Jumpin' Java' Parking her bike, she guided Kat into the cantina, pausing at the doorway.

[color]Well...its not TOO bad."[/color] Lee mused softly as they looked inside. But there were some tables near the wall, which were much quieter than the main area. Lee quickly guided Kat to those areas, blocking anything that was not appropraite for her to see. She quickly waved over a waittress. Sitting down, Lee gave Kat a grin. "Okay kiddo...what you feel like eating?, while we wait for the others?" she asked. Lee rubbed at her tattoos again, as she was still checking out the diffrent auras around them. She frowned, wondering why it was so important to be here. She could only hope the others got here quickly.

Tag: Kat, others

21. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    I'm sorry a personal trajedy has emerged in my life which is the reason for my lapse of activity on the game. Darth_Walters is also dealing with the emergence of a personal difficulty, so he will not be here for awhile. I'm sure I speak for all in wishing him the very best, and a speedy return as soon as he is in position to do so.

Thank you for your patience. New post forthcoming.

22. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    I'm back. I admit I dropped the ball for the game, (personal reasons) but if you all still want to be apart of it email me, and we'll pick up again. Thanks.

23. jedimastercam

jedimastercam Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2007
    This story has been great so far!

24. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    We're back! Thanks to everyone who has returned. I'll put up a post in the next few days, once I know just exactly whose on board.

25. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    ~Inside Mos Eisley~

Blud stared at the man. The tall man, with the hat.

?Saxon,? he murmured into the com link. ?I?m going to reveal myself.?

He stepped forward. But as he did a squad of twelve storm troopers stepped out from nowhere, and walked up to the big man. The blue leader looked up at Firis, rearing his head back to take in the size of him as he said, ?Hello, stranger.? Beneath the helmet, the trooper sounded as if he was laughing. ?We understand you killed three of our own earlier in the day.?

The large man did not answer. He looked the trooper in the eye, and the trooper looked back, confident in his strength of numbers.

?You?ve been hiding out here for awhile, haven?t you? Any more jedi, around? Or are you alone??

Firis Ral~nar still did not answer. He stood absolutely still.

The blue trooper raised his gun. ?Let?s see you hand over that weapon.?

People were starting to look. Blud backed up against the corner of a building, and crossed his arms.

The gigantic jedi had not obeyed the blue trooper?s orders. His hands were hanging limp as he looked straight into the visor, and the Imperial Captain could see that the man looking back at him was unafraid and unyielding. And then the eyes softened.

Blud looked at the Jedi?s face and could see a look he?d so many times in the mirror. A hunted look. A tired look. A look of a man who had lived life against his nature, running when he had always fought back. A man who had wondered when the running would stop. And as Blud saw the giant man suddenly stand up straight, he felt a chill go down his spine, knowing that the man no longer faced confusion.

The giant jedi had decided.

The running stops here.

?Don?t do it,? Blud murmured.

A massive hand suddenly wrenched the imperials grip, twirling the man?s body around as his finger wedged in the trigger hole of the gun blasting a chunk out of the first storm trooper behind him, the other storm troopers immediately raised their weapons and blasted fiercely, all together. Crimson beams lashing through the air as Firis stepped backwards his lightsaber igniting, batting them aside. The huge body twirled, the laser sword slicing the top of a storm trooper?s skull off in a single motion. The other troopers fell back, every single gun aimed at Firis attacking him from all directions. A bolt pierced through his side, and another his leg. Still the jedi managed to stand until one more came catching him in the chest.

The giant jedi fell on the ground in a great cloud of dust.

The storm troopers looked at him, the nozzles of their guns smoking as the dust clouds billowed from where the massive frame lay. They lowered their guns for a moment, and shaken the squad leader walked up to the big man and pointed his gun straight into Firis Ralnar?s still face. ?I thought you jedi, were tough,? he sneered. Turning around he said to his men, ?Let him rot,? and had just started to walk away when a blue saber suddenly sprouted out of his belly. The guard?s eyes rolled back in his head, as his body was lifted and thrown onto three troopers right in front of him, the troopers all fell back as the giant Jedi rose up from the ground and clapped his hands together. The ground shook as suddenly Firis slapped his hands together, a Force wave ripping them off of their feet, guards flipping backwards into store windows, glass shattering as they smacked into hard mortar walls, and smashed into makeshift stalls where the locales were selling their merchandise.

Firis leapt and spun, slashing arms, and strewing guts as he went about bellowing in fury. The blade flashed a hundred times, cutting and goring as he went, spreading havoc in his wake. Natives fled back screaming, as blood pools bathed red the sands of the desert, Blud only watched, his arms still crossed, his eyes slanted seeing the carnage that the man strew.

Firis saw one particular trooper running off, and extending his hands by the force ripped the man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.