main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends ~ Seven Vigs Of Bad Mush ~; Jango/Leila Vig Two up 9/12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MsLanna, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Title: Seven Vigs Of Bad Mush
    Author: MsLanna
    Timeframe: whenever
    Characters: Jango Fett, Leila Durmon
    Genre: Mush, mush, mush and self realization
    Keywords: Mush, Monady Mush Mania
    Summary: Leila and Jango find themselve ins situations that demand mush. And I will get it.:D
    Notes: I know Jango and mush don't look like a good team, but it's all his fault. He might have cooperated in 'Bounty hunter' for P2 after I threatend him with these vigs.[face_not_talking]
    This has nothing to do with the series I write.

One

"Oh Mando," Leila sighed when she found herself within the SlaveI again, facing a dishevelled, if armoured Jango Fett. "Did you annoy The Lanna again when she tried to play 'Bounty Hunter?'"

The Mando'a tried to scowl angrily, but since he had indeed annoyed the ToS out of the author in the game and she was pretty angry with him still, he only managed a helpless shrug.

"You of all people should know She's not making idle threats," Leila shook her head sadly. "And now you're stuck with seven viggies of bad mush! Mando, Mando, what did you think?"

She approached him and took the helmet from his unresisting hands. "It's not as if I objected, but you have a reputation to hold up. Do you think anybody would notice of we just tried some banter and then went, closed the door on the readers and let their imaginations do the work?"

"I don't think that would work," Jango sighed. "The Lanna is really out after my ass this time."

"For someone who got himself killed several times, you look good, though," Leila teased. "Be glad She was not mad enough to go for your pretty face."

"Great," he snorted.

"Come on Mando, I've yet to see you give up, and this is not the time. I'm sure we can find a way around this. I mean, look at it from this angle: I'm here, and I still haven't thrown myself at you and pulled all cloth and metal off you. Yet. So there is hope."

The assassin hoped that her face did not betray her, because in her mind she was actually almost through with removing metal and cloth. Realizing that he gaze had attached itself to his neckline, while her thoughts were slowly drifting downwards from there, Leila decided to take action immediately, before she visualized ? - too late.

She planted her hands to her hips to cover her thoughts up. "Stop staring, get thinking! I don't want to have to work out a plan all by myself that's running contrary to my own wishes. Copy?"

She couldn't see his smirk as she turned away thinking out loud again. "We need to distract Her somehow. Or do something that excludes mush. There must be loads of things we can do. Hunt someone, get in real trouble, what happened to the last guy who crossed Jabba? Or Xizor, is he alive already?"

Pacing up and down in the small corridor, Leila gesticulated wildly. "What about something legal? Or social? Work with kids maybe, there is only so much you can do in front of kids." She stopped and glared at Jango. "Hello? Mando, are you listening? How do you plan to save your inviolacy this time, huh? Any plans yourself?"

"Can't you shut up for starters?"

"What? And risk that The Lanna gets any ideas into her head and a chance to write them in? You and I, we both know where that leads. Are you crazy, Mando?" Leila began to pace again. "Let's see, what can we do? Do you have provisions? The galley is too small for two, it migh-"

Her musings where stopped short, when Jango suddenly reached out, pulled her close and firmly directed her face to his until their lips met.

After a while, Leila pulled back, rather breathless. "So, how long will I have to talk this time before I get a repeat?"

"Make a suggestion."

Leila smirked. "I certainly will."

And she leaned forward again, instigating the next kiss herself. It was not much of an effort to get her hand up his neck and enforce her point. The edges of his armour began to poke into her skin painfully; but it

2. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

(I think this is my first post in this forum... [face_blush] )

3. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

But truly, can any mush be bad?? ;) Well, Jango would probably think so...

Fun idea!! :D

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Loved it! As I've said before, you've made me love the Fett boys! :eek: I'm still not sure HOW that happened. :p Oh well. :D

Leila smirked. "I certainly will."

And she leaned forward again, instigating the next kiss herself. It was not much of an effort to get her hand up his neck and enforce her point. The edges of his armour began to poke into her skin painfully; but it would have taken other measures completely to make her stop.

"Didn't you mention closing the door on the readers earlier?" he whispered hoarsely into her ear. "I think now would be a good time to do so." With a swift movement, he picked her up.

"Whatever you say, Mando. Whatever you say."

=D=

5. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Do you think anybody would notice of we just tried some banter and then went, closed the door on the readers and let their imaginations do the work?"

[face_laugh]

"I don't think that would work," Jango sighed. "The Lanna is really out after my ass this time."

Never try to hold out on a fanfic writer. [face_mischief]

Fun!!

6. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    [:D] all.
    For my first MMM and Jango, this went very well.:D

Welcome to Before, Golden_Jedi.
    I hope your first trip here didn't scare you away forever. I'm glad you liked the viggie.:)

No, ginchy, it can't. Mush is always good.:D And I'm not gonna sak that stubborn bounty hunter, he just gets what he deserves.

You are now converted, Vadey. Weclome to the Fett, new world.[face_mischief] I'm happy if you just like Jango, mission objective achieved.

Right, Jedi Trace, don't try, you'll always lose. And leaving things to the imagination of the readers might be dangerous here. [face_mischief]

Since I have been badly inspired for the challenge of the next MMM,( [face_idea] )I'll post the two vigs I have almost finished in between. There can never be too much mush!

7. MandoJedi

MandoJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2007
    [face_laugh]

Great fanfic! :D Parts of it made me laughing. ;) I don't think I have ever read a Mandalorian mush story before, but I liked this one. :)

Nice work, MsLanna. :)

MandoJedi

8. KotOR_girl

KotOR_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2007
    Wonderful fanfic! :) Jango mush rocks! ;) =D=

9. JazzFox

JazzFox Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2006
    lol! Very funny! Jango mush... what can I say? just funny all around! Are you doing pm's, by any chance? 'Cause if you are, please add me! :D I loved the idea of "The Lanna", and fighting the will of the fanfic writer like fighting the will of God... lol too funny!

10. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I don't think there is much Mando mush around, MandoJedi. They just don't go well with mush. I'm happy you liked my little viggie.:D

Well, KotOR_girl, in that case I hope you stay around for the remaining six vigs. And I hope, they're all to your liking. Somebody has to mush up that guy a little.[face_love]

This is your lucky day, JazzFox. Not because I do pms (point of honour with me), but also because the next update is already there. If you have a better idea how to get Jang and mush together, except by godlike force, tell me. I will consider trying.:D

[u]Two[/u]

Leila Durmon had decided that she needed a break. Her last employer had had strange ideas which services he bought with hiring her and teaching him the difference between hiring an assassin and messing with one had been tedious to her. To him it had been rather painful, but she was sure he'd recover. In time.

So Leila had taken a day off to stroll the lively streets of Coronet City and enjoy her life and credits. A good dinner had already found it's way to oblivion, and now she was looking out to be entertained. With the possibility of taking the entertainer with her to the lush hotel room she had rented just for such a possibility. But so far none of the advertised entertainments had attracted her.

So when she suddenly stopped short in front of an exclusive looking cantina, even though there was no special entertainment advertised, Leila knew something was going on. Though she really wanted to just pass the establishment by and save a probably huge amount of her credits, her feet felt like glued to the ground as soon as she tried to move anywhere but inside. Leila was sure the it was either the Force or the author. In any case following such a hint would be a good idea. With a sigh, the assassin entered the dimly lit cantina. the interior was lush and uniformed human waiters, served small tables. This was certainly more high classed than she usually liked. A band was positioned to the left of a stage and a few couples were enjoying a jizz on the dance floor. Leila chose a free table and sat down. immediately, a waitress approached, handing her a delicate menu with a smile.

"Welcome to the Charming Corellia," the woman greeted her. "I am Jaria, your waitress, so if there is anything I can do for you, just let me know."

And she was gone again, leaving Leila to browse the menu for a drink. The assassin browsed the prices first, though, and finally decided that she'd either have to get very drunk so she wouldn't care about the bill, or have to order water and secretly get refills in the fresher. Before she had made up her mind, though, a flamboyantly dressed man stepped onto the stage, announcing the highlight of the night, the auctioning of men.

Leila was bout to flee, when the guys in question were herded onto the stage, and she realized that reason she had been drawn to this very establishment. Down along the line stood Jango Fett, conveying irritation despite his armour. Leila was sorely tempted to bang her head on the table, but Jaria chose that exact moment to return.

"Have you decided?" she asked pleasantly.

Though she felt like ordering the whole stack of Alderaanian uisge and down it in one big gulp, Leila managed to stop herself.

"A Tatooine Tumbler," she replied, hoping that she would get the full dose of alcohol intended for that cocktail. She was certain that she'd never make it through the night sane, if she stayed sober.

She watched in fascinated horror as the first man was auctioned off. He obviously enjoyed the attention, posing on the stage and showing of his incredibly huge, toothy grin. What was probably even scarier, was the fact that women almost fell over each other to bid credits for him. Leila wondered if he'd still smile so happily when he saw the women who got the award. There was indeed a reason, or two or three, that that woman paid money for a man like that.

Sipping on her drink, Leila waited until her personal merchandise was brought

11. JazzFox

JazzFox Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2006
    *chuckles* I love how they can just sit casually on top of a building a gazillion stories high. :D

12. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Well, JazzFox, they both have extraordinary control over their bodies, so I can't see them drop due to clumsiness. And in case of need, there is always Jango's jet pack.
    And wouldn't you just love to do that one day? I mean, right up to the part where the ploce xomes and shouts at you not to jump, ruining a perfrectly wonderful sunrise.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.