main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton SHFD - Spring?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rogue_Thunder, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Who's up for another Super Happy Fun Day? I was hoping to do something in the spring (the warm weather has me feeling the cabin fever). We can meet up for a movie, do some mini-golf, maybe hit up the old Space Science center (I don't know what they call it now), maybe Galaxyland, lazer-tag (or paintball). I've got a million ideas, but let's hear what you guys want to do.

Dates are really flexible right now, so we can worry about that later. Just list off some fun things you've wanted to try, but you would need (or would be more fun with) a group to do. Something for all ages (or at least teen-aged and up).

2. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I think Mini Golf is a fun time

3. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Mini-golf is always a good time. We could hit-up whitemud amusement for some go-karts too.

4. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    True enough, Being that were a smaller group this time round it might do to start with something little

5. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Yeah, but no reason not to fun stuff. Even if it's just a few people go-karting can still be a blast. Then there's swimming, (again) movies, casual games night with a movie on... etc.

6. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    yeah some great ideas here, I'm a fan of mini golf for starters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.