main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Shots in the Dark (pre-NJO...Luke, Anakin Solo, OC) UPDATED 6-26-06 R&R!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_of_Twilight, Sep 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_of_Twilight

Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2002
    Hi everyone, I am working on those stories. I'm also juggling them along with my constitutional law homework (why must we have a nasty quiz as well?)...^^U

Lethar Thank you for delurking to say hi. I appreciate it so much! :D

Oh my writer's block is starting to disappear, but it's only finished a songfic so far. Don't worry, the stories are coming to me as well. Yay, my muses have returned from wherever they went & I'm dodging the rabbit holes!

~Thanks again & God Bless!

~*Amilight

2. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Better late than never, huh? ;)

Theo goes and sits on the fountain ledge and says,
    ?We?re tourists. We don?t do ?normal?!?

Since when are Jedi tourists? :p

?Yes, and give me the alcohol but not yourselves,? the young Jedi master replies. Mickial says,
    ?That?s not fair!?
    ?I?m not completely human,? Theo says softly,

Sure, sure :rolleyes:

How many more Sith are at this hotel and is there any more hallways like that weird mind trap?

I gotta think there are plenty more of 'em.

No complaints Twi. It reads fine and leaves them in a perilous situation, as good Jedi always are. :D

3. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Oh haven't visited this thread in awhile...
    Well, I'm finally not over my head in school work, finals are finished, and my computer problems have been fixed. Ugh, I had to comepletely wipe my hard drive-luckily my computer expert friend (who rocks! ~_^) used his 2GB device and my 1GB to grab all important and any extra files, pics, et al. before we wiped it.

Yes, I got a very nasty virus sometime in Oct which froze my computer late Oct and completely crashed it in mid Nov.

Anyway, I'm recovering from finals & getting updates ready. :)

As for replies:

Moffy!

LOL! Thank you and...yeah well, the Jedi are pretending to be tourists! ^^U And yes, why have one trap when you have ten or twenty?! ;)

Oh most importantly: Merry Christmas!!! :D

God Bless,

~Amilight

4. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Oh my God,

I've been so busy that I am so behind on ALL of my stories. Well, I survived finals-even though I was really, really sick-and I'm in summer session. I'll soon be working, but it'll be only in the evening, so weekends are mine.

On June 11th, I will take the LSAT (another reason I have no time lately)...

I see that there's been no activity-not like I blame all of you. I'm trying to get an update along with a brief summary before it (like in Watashi).

God Bless,

~Amilight

5. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Wow, I'm surprised the Mods have decided to have mercy on my story threads (Mods reading, I have to say: "You Rock!" :D ).

I'm trying to get everything together-last semester before I graduate-so I apologize, but I will try to get something by this weekend. It's just with job interviews, apllications, last semester in college, taking care of puppies & family issues, and...yeah, life has decided to go crazy at this moment.

Thank you for those who will come back.

~Amilight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.