main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Sideshow's SWRPG thread...*cancelled*

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by sideshow212, Jan 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    had our first session today, wen't pretty well.

our story so far...

the party meets up on an outer-rim space station and gets a lead on tatooine. they travel to mos eisley, and meets their rodian contact. he sends them to bib fortuna. they are waylaid en route, but are able to beat back the would be robbers. bib charges them with stealing a cargo from a ship docked in mos eisley. the crew devise a plan to split up, distract the guards of the ship and sneak on board. they manage to subdue the crew and discover the cargo; slaves...

and we ended with that revelation. ;)

the next session will be on sunday, january 25th, at void's place. (may change location to the edge, but for now plan on void's)

2. arizonasithlord

arizonasithlord Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2002
    Needless to say, i cant wait to see how everyone will play this out...

Do we take the money and give the slaves to Jabba....
    OR...
    Do we give back all the cash, free the slaves and likely earn a very powerful and unforgiving Enemy....
    (somehow i dont think the later will occur)

cue ominous ending story music....

3. Dikion

Dikion Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2003
    I say we take the crew and make them wear the slaves clothes dump the crew off at Jabba's (as if they were the slaves). We may need to rough them up a bit first.
    Then just keep the money, and dump slaves off somewhere else, or just let them keep the ship and be on our way.

-D-

4. arizonasithlord

Apr 10, 2002
    .oooooo!!!.....(evil thoughts)......i like it...
    get the money give the ship to slaves, so they can either fly off on there or sell the ship and book passage back to where ever they are from...heh heh ehe

and prolly end up still being on Jabba poopy list

5. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Oki, Mick and I came up with an idea last night...Dikion just mentioned it. I've got a few refinements but I don't want to post it in front of the GM, let's see if we can surprise him ;)

6. arizonasithlord

Apr 10, 2002
    I think you should pm me and let add my finacial observations to this discussion

7. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    i say we keep the credits, deliver the slaves...

...then IMMEDIATELY turn around and 'recapture' the slaves while pretending to be the original captors, let jabba chase after the ship while everybody onboard escapes... leaving the slaves free & us clear without having jabba gunning for any of us.

8. Dikion

Oct 3, 2003
    or, we just let the wookie choose....

-D-

9. arizonasithlord

Apr 10, 2002
    uh.... we always let the wook choose

10. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    PM's away, full spread.....

Got the R3 written up (Since IA was taking the book for a Thrawn story) Do we have a name for him though ? And is it a him or her ?

And has our Captain graced our ship with a name yet ? :)

Any suggestions for either ?

Also...

For those that I have your character sheets written up now, can you please post or PM me an email addy so I can send it to you and you can fill out any details and print them on your own ? Thanks. You will need MS Excel for them.

11. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    [face_laugh]

you guys have some interesting ideas about what to do with your 'cargo'... :p

what happens next depends heavily on what you decide... ;)

12. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    We could give jabba 1/2 of the slaves
    Then, we could blame the original guy we got them from
    Try to convince jabba to put a price on his head and
    collect the $ for capturing that guy too.

13. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I say we take the whole lot, ship, crew and slaves, book it to a different sector and sell them all. How many credits do you think we'd get for that? :)

14. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    A bunch of blood thirsty pirates I've got here. ;)

15. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Oki, we offload the slaves somewhere and set up some pyrotechnics on the hull. We set the ship on auto pilot and as it approaches jabba's, the pyrotechnics go off. Then the ship crashes, with the captain, security guards, and pilots, into jabba's palace.

16. arizonasithlord

Apr 10, 2002
    I say we formulate a viral agent to infect the crew and slaves hand it off to Jabba and wipe out his entire Network and walk away with the cash.

Or we can go one step further with voids but instead off just the ship we load up the crew and slaves with explosiives ( chemical bombs) and sit back and watch the fireworks...

17. Dikion

Oct 3, 2003
    yo ho yo ho

Or...what if lock the wookie in a room with the crew and let them arm wrestle for their freedom? Or just let the wookie rip off thier arms and beat them. Then let in the slaves and let them beat the crew with their arms.

-D-
    ARRRGGGG MATEY

18. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    I might just have to name the ship the Black Pearl. ;)

19. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    I can go for that :)

There was no timetable set, so we have time to play. Why don't we find out where theses guys are from...find their employers or fellow slavers and capture them...then bind them up in the cargo bay with a vid screen to the cockpit view. Our Doctor can hit them with a spinal so they can only move their head and nothing else...then let them watch as we auto pilot the ship, with them inside it, into Jabba's palace.

20. arizonasithlord

Apr 10, 2002
    ...are we gunna have to break out the Pirates $ privateers books so to can write up some ships articles and hire addtional crewers...oh yeah Arrrrr.

21. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    I've got "The Far Orbit Project" too.

Umm, can we trade in the Action VI for a Nebulon-B ? :D Actually if we can jack a Corvette it'd be great.

Orbital bombardment on Jabba's palace !!!!!

22. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I rather like Void's ship pyrotechnics though I say we take the crew instead of crashing them and sell them off as slaves elsewhere and that we just explode it in space. ALl the while the explosion convinces Jabba that theres no reason to come looking for us.

23. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Fine....but I want to lock the captain in an airlock and then open the outside door a fraction of a millimeter and record the whole thing...with sound, gotta have uber-sensitive sound to catch every noise and whimper he makes. You know how much that can fetch in the right markets ? Plus giving an emotional boost to the slaves, that may be a darkside point even to a non-force sensitive though. Oh well, it doesn't matter until after I have 2 or more anyway.

OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First we could offer to let him go, ransom himself. Let everybody have that offer. After they empty their accounts, then we space the captain and sell the rest into slavery.

24. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    Well, either my character will A) help with creating a rather nasty virus/bacterium to kill off all of Jabba's court (along with the slaves) and having the vaccine/treatment so we can steal whatever we want from Jabba's palace while everyone is dead/dying, or b) she'll rip off the faces of anyone even suggesting we traffic in slaves. I haven't decided which yet. :confused:

25. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.